Люков

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Крым. Ялта. +7 978 983 10 42 +7 978 138 96 55
Website
iapd.info
HANDLING. Dear colleagues, detectives, participants and members of the MOD! I appeal to you for help to our friend, one of the oldest propagandists and initiators of the detective movement, Berezin Alexander Konstantinovich. He lives in LUGANSK in this difficult period, where the chaos of Ukrainian nationalism and the fascist clique in power are rampant. A meager pension does not give him the opportunity to come to the 9th MOD conference. Berezin A.K. stood at the origins of the detective work in the USSR and in the post-Soviet space and has extensive information in this area. I believe that his presence at the 9th conference will provide a lot of useful and interesting information. Therefore, I appeal to everyone who reads this appeal to provide all possible financial assistance (as much as possible) to A.K. Berezin. and transfer to the card of the Savings Bank of Russia No. 4276 5214 6202 6216. With respect and gratitude, A.F. Lyukov

Original message
ОБРАЩЕНИЕ. Уважаемые коллеги детективы, участники и члены МОД! Обращаюсь к Вам с просьбой о помощи нашему другу, одному из старейших пропагандистов и инициаторов детективного движения Берёзину Александру Константиновичу. Он проживает в ЛУГАНСКЕ в этот сложнейший период, где свирепствует беспредел украинского национализма и фашистской клики, стоящей у власти. Мизерная пенсия не даёт ему возможности приехать на 9-ю конференцию МОД. Берёзин А.К. стоял у истоков зарождения детективной деятельности при СССР и на постсоветском пространстве и обладает обширной информацией в этой сфере. Считаю, что его присутствие на 9-ой конференции даст много полезной и интересной информации. Поэтому я обращаюсь ко всем, кто прочтёт это обращение оказать посильную материальную помощь (кто сколько может) Берёзину А.К. и перечислить на карточку сбербанка России № 4276 5214 6202 6216. С уважением и благодарностью Люков А.Ф.
Reactions: НСК-СБ

Наумов Александр

Гончий
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.gonchiy.com
Sent as much as I could. I hope that I'm not the only one and my colleague will manage to come.

Original message
Отправил, сколько смог. Надеюсь, что я такой не один и коллеге получится приехать.
Reactions: НСК-СБ

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Original message
Отправил, сколько смог. Надеюсь, что я такой не один и коллеге получится приехать
Низкий поклон.
Я тоже обязательно отправлю.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
Tode sent the very first))

Original message
Тоде отправили самые первые))

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I also want to attend the Conference, I have never been - far away - and there is no pension, and there is a problem with work. But, a respected detective, especially from Lugansk, I will send as much as I can ...

Original message
Тоже хочется на Конференцию, не разу не был - далековато - и пенсии нет, и с работой проблема. Но, уважаемому детективу, тем более из Луганска, отправлю сколько смогу ...

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
to provide feasible financial assistance (as much as can) to Berezin A.K. and transfer to the card of the Savings Bank of Russia No. 4276 5214 6202 6216.
Sent a little ...

Original message
оказать посильную материальную помощь (кто сколько может) Берёзину А.К. и перечислить на карточку сбербанка России № 4276 5214 6202 6216.
Отправил немного ...

Люков

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Крым. Ялта. +7 978 983 10 42 +7 978 138 96 55
Website
iapd.info
colleagues, thank you very much

Original message
коллеги, большое свпасибо