Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Install I2P

DronVR

Private access level
Reaction score
Install I2P

Good day, gentlemen. Today on the agenda is the installation of I2P. You probably know about him. This is a closed network without the ability to access an open network. Traffic passes through all currently connected clients. Due to this, the greatest anonymity is achieved. What the Wiki says there:

I2P (Invisible Internet Project) - a decentralized anonymous network. Like TOR, it’s only better, because it will not allow deanonizing the user even if part of the intermediate nodes is compromised. Decentralization means that I2P does not depend on any central nodes or “supernode” (for example, there are no DNS servers or their analogs).

We will install on Debian. If necessary, there will be a separate guide for Arch.

First of all, install the package. i2p:

Code:
 sudo apt-add-repository ppa: i2p-maintainers / i2p 
 sudo apt-get update 
 sudo apt-get install i2p

Then you need to start the software router to connect to the I2P network. If you plan to rarely use this network, you can start it by a command in the console (on behalf of your user, without sudo ):

Code:
 i2prouter start

if access to the I2P network is required constantly, then perhaps you should start the I2P router as a daemon. To do this, execute the command to reconfigure the i2p package in the console:

Code:
 sudo dpkg-reconfigure -plow i2p

Which displays the text interface in the console with the ability to select parameters, such as the permission to start the I2P router as a daemon at system startup, the memory limit for the I2P router, etc. When the reconfiguration is complete, the I2P router will start as a system daemon.

If the I2P router was started on behalf of the user, then after a while the local address will open in the browser by default https://127.0.0.1:7657/home - “I2P Router Console”.

Now let us explain to the system (including the browser) that we need to go to addresses like example.i2p through the localhost proxy: 4444. We create a new proxy.pac with a text editor, paste it there:

Code:
 function FindProxyForURL (url, host) { 
 if (dnsDomainIs (host, ".i2p")) { 
 return "PROXY 127.0.0.1-00-00444"; 
 } else { 
 return "DIRECT"; 
 } 
 }

Save. Open "System Settings" → "Network" → "Proxy Server", in the "Automatic Configuration URL" indicate the newly created file. All.

Attention! The method described above is not safe from the point of view of anonymity. It is better to select a separate browser, and prescribe only i2p in the proxy settings. And also disable access to regular web resources - clear the “List of outproxy (x)” field on the page http: // localhost: 7657 / i2ptunnel / edit.jsp? tunnel = 0

It is worth remembering that due to the architecture of the network, I2P does not immediately start working, you need to wait until your computer is more or less integrated into the network (several minutes or more).

i2prouter controlled via web-interface.

Original message
Установка I2P

Доброго времени суток, господа. Сегодня на повестке дня установка I2P. Вы наверняка о нём знаете. Это закрытая сеть без возможности выхода в открытую сеть. Трафик проходит по всем подключённым в данный момент клиентам. За счет этого и достигается наибольшая анонимность. Что говорит там Wiki:

I2P (Invisible Internet Project) — децентрализованная анонимная сеть. Как TOR, только лучше, т. к. не позволет деанонизировать пользователя даже в том случае, если часть промежуточных нод будет скомпрометирована. Децентрализованность обозначает, что работа I2P не зависит от каких-либо центральных узлов или «супернод» (например, отсутвуют DNS-серверы или их аналоги).

Ставить будем на Debian. Если будет необходимо то будет отдельный гайд для Arch.

Прежде всего, следует выполнить установку пакета i2p:

Code:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:i2p-maintainers/i2p
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install i2p

Затем необходимо произвести запуск программного роутера для подключения к сети I2P. Если планируется редкое использование данной сети, то запуск можно произвести командой в консоли (от имени Вашего пользователя, без sudo):

Code:
i2prouter start

если же доступ к сети I2P требуется постоянно, то, возможно, следует запускать I2P-роутер как демон. Для этого необходимо выполнить в консоли команду перенастройки пакета i2p:

Code:
sudo dpkg-reconfigure -plow i2p

Которая отобразит текстовый интерфейс в консоли с возможностью выбора параметров, таких как разрешение запуска I2P-роутера как демона при старте системы, предел занимаемой памяти для I2P-роутера и др. По завершении перенастройки I2P-роутер будет запущен как системный демон.

Если I2P-роутер был запущен от имени пользователя, то через некоторое время в браузере по умолчанию откроется локальный адрес https://127.0.0.1:7657/home — «Консоль маршрутизатора I2P».

Теперь объясним системе (и браузеру в том числе), что на адреса вида example.i2p нужно ходить через прокси localhost:4444. Создаём новый proxy.pac текстовым редактором, вставляем туда:

Code:
function FindProxyForURL(url, host) {
if (dnsDomainIs(host, ".i2p")) {
return "PROXY 127.0.0.1:4444";
} else {
return "DIRECT";
}
}

Сохраняем. Открываем «Параметры системы» → «Сеть» → «Прокси-сервер», в «URL автоматической настройки» указываем только что созданный файл. Всё.

Внимание! Описанный выше метод является не безопасным с точки зрения анонимности. Лучше выделить отдельный браузер, и в настройках прокси прописать только i2p. А также отключить доступ к обычным веб ресурсам - очистить поле «Список outproxy(x)» на странице https://localhost:7657/i2ptunnel/edit.jsp?tunnel=0

Стоит помнить, что из-за особенностей архитектуры сети I2P не сразу начинает работать, нужно подождать, пока Ваш компьютер более-менее интегрируется в сеть (несколько минут или более).

i2prouter управляется через web-интерфейс.

https://localhost:7657/config – настройки
https://localhost:7657/tunnels – туннели​