Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Korzh Sergey Ivanovich !!! Bring money!!!

Юридическая Компания Лидер

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Korzh Sergey Ivanovich !!! Bring money!!!

Dear Colleagues! I am forced to contact you because an unpleasant situation has arisen with a "respected" private detective - Korzh Sergey Ivanovich. 01/25/2018, a friend of mine had the need to obtain citizenship of the Russian Federation (has a residence permit, official registration), our colleague Govasari Yu.G. He recommended Sergey Ivanovich (hereinafter - S.I.), since by the time the three of them worked in the same office. At the request of S.I. sent him a passport photo of the client and his registration on Vatsap, after which he received the answer “170 will be done in the Moscow region. I. By the terms he promised to resolve the issue in 4-5 months !!!! Throughout January-May 2018, he was constantly interested in SI how the issue is being resolved, he answered, everything is fine, everything is being solved! My question in June, explained what else five people are waiting for, it is necessary to wait !!! 07/06/18 answer SI, that we wait until the World Cup in Russia ends. 08/30/18 my question about solving the problem was ignored !!! Then I demanded that money be returned immediately, and to this day, SI has not returned the money, but has taken the position that he himself is a “victim” and will be able to return the money when he is returned .... And on my offer, go to the people to whom he allegedly giving money - refuses. It's just a shame, does not get in touch and avoids direct communication with me. All correspondence with C .AND. I can send it on request, for information sent Garusova Alexandra. I ask my colleagues to assist and return to the prudence of the above private detective. Conscience and officer honor should not have left him. I didn’t post the shame on the board just because I hope that after the call to the public the money will be returned, if not, I will demand to post the shame on the board.

Original message
Корж Сергей Иванович!!! Верни деньги!!!

Уважаемые коллеги! Вынужден обратиться к Вам, поскольку возникла неприятная ситуация с "уважаемым" частным детективом - Корж Сергеем Ивановичем. 25.01.2018 г. у моего знакомого возникла необходимость получения гражданства РФ (имеет ВНЖ, официальную регистрацию), наш коллега Говасари Ю.Г. порекомендовал Сергея Ивановича (далее - С.И.), благо к тому моменту втроем работали в одном офисе. По просьбе С.И. отправил ему на Вацап фото паспорта и регистрации клиента, после чего был получен ответ "170, сделают в Московской области. 29.01.18 в офисе у Говасари Ю.Г. в его присутствии передал 170 тыс. руб. и требуемый пакет документов Корж С.И. По срокам обещал решить вопрос за 4-5 месяцев!!!! На протяжении января-мая 2018 постоянно интересовался у С.И. как идет решение вопроса, он отвечал, все хорошо, все решается! На мой вопрос в июне, пояснил, что еще ждут пять человек, необходимо ждать!!! 06.07.18 ответ С.И., что ждем пока закончится Чемпионат мира по футболу в РФ. 30.08.18 мой вопрос о решении задачи, был оставлен без внимания!!! После чего я потребовал немедленно вернуть деньги. И по сегодняшний день С.И. деньги не вернул, а занял позицию, что он сам "потерпевший" и деньги сможет вернуть, когда ему вернут.... А на мое предложение проехать к людям, которым он якобы отдавал деньги - отвечает отказом. Это просто ПОЗОР, на связь не выходит и избегает прямого общения со мной. Всю переписку с С.И. могу выслать по запросу, для информации отправлял Гарусовой Александре. Прошу коллег оказать содействие и вернуть к благоразумию вышеуказанного частного детектива. Совесть и офицерская честь не должны были его покинуть. Не разместил на доске позора только потому, что надеюсь, что после призыва к общественности деньги будут возвращены, если нет, то буду требовать разместить на доске позора.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Good day.
Although of course he’s not very kind.
Pilipenko Dmitry Borisovich, I ask how the Chairman of the Court of Arbitration to deal with this issue.
Contact all interested parties and conduct an independent investigation.
I propose to transfer the topic to the semi-privat?

Original message
Добрый день.
Хотя конечно не очень то он и добрый.
Пилипенко Дмитрий Борисович, прошу, как Председатель Третейского суда заняться этим вопросом.
Связаться со всеми заинтересованными лицами и провести независимое расследование.
Тему предлагаю пока перенести в полуприват?

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
This is not the case of the Arbitration Court but the police department, at the place of commission and the decision must be made by the district court.
This is likely to end.
Surely there are much more victims.
But then you can discuss in the detective community.

Original message
Это дело не Третейского суда а отдела полиции, по месту совершения и решение должен принимать районный суд.
Этим скорее всего все и закончится.
Наверняка потерпевших гораздо больше.
Но а потом можно и обсудить в детективном сообществе.
Reactions: aleksandr

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
It will be possible to take stock when Dmitry Borisovich conducts an independent investigation. I know Sergey from the positive side, but nevertheless he took the money.

Original message
Подвести итоги можно будет, когда Дмитрий Борисович проведет независимое расследование. Сергея знаю с положительной стороны, но тем не менее деньги брал он.

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
I agree.
It is necessary without addiction and objectively understand.
Colleague word.

Original message
Согласен.
Нужно без пристрасти и объективно разобраться.
Коллеге слово.

aleksandr

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
г. Пятигорск пр. Советской Армии д.17 кв23
Website
www.detektiv26.ru
Most likely this is a divorce. And the victims are probably not one person. If he took such a position, then he’s probably not going to give. But it is necessary to understand this situation.

Original message
Скорее всего это развод. И потерпевших наверное не один человек. Если он занял такую позицию, то наверняка отдавать не собирается. Но разобраться в этой ситуации надо.

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Colleagues, I would not be in a hurry to paint my versions here.
There is a presumption of innocence.
Read the positive reviews that were previously expressed regarding Korzh.
Let's wait for the official conclusion.

Original message
Коллеги, я бы не спешил расписать здесь свои версии.
Есть презумпция невиновности.
Вчитайтесь в те положительные отзывы, которые ранее были высказаны в отношении Корж.
Давайте дождемся официального заключения.

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Original message
Не разместил на доске позора только потому, что надеюсь, что после призыва к общественности деньги будут возвращены, если нет, то буду требовать разместить на доске позора.
Согласен!

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Here, judging from the first message, the topic itself smells bad, a licensed private detective acts as RESHALKIN.

Original message
Тут, судя из первого сообщения, сама тема плохо пахнет, лицензированный частный детектив выступает в роли РЕШАЛКИНА.

Дмитрий ЦЭББ Калининград

Председатель комиссии по этике IAPD
Private access level
Arbitrators
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
236022, г.Калининград, проспект Мира, 7 офис 503
Website
www.cebb.pro
Greetings, colleagues!
Extremely unpleasant situation. I will voice my vision.

NP MOD is a professional community of private detectives and in accordance with the charter and other regulatory documents regulates the relationship of private detectives with clients and among themselves. Moreover, not all relationships, namely those associated with the professional activities of a private detective. There is an arbitration court for such regulation, and its goals and objectives are written in the regulation on the arbitration court:

4. Goals and objectives of the Arbitration court:
4.1. Consideration of claims to the activities of individual members of NP "MOD" on the part of members of NP "MOD", as well as third parties. Organization and conduct of investigations;
4.2. Consideration of disputes within NP "MOD";
4.3. Assessment of compliance of actions of NP “MOD” members with the Charter and other documents regulating the activities of NP “MOD”;

The situation described by the colleague does not apply to detective work, but is a solution to the selfish question using the existing connections. In fact, this is the personal relationship of our colleagues, not related to detective work.

In my opinion, neither the NP MOD as a whole nor the arbitral tribunal in particular are competent to conduct an investigation of this case.

At the same time, we are dealing with the appeal of our colleague to the professional community. And each of us, to the best of our ability, can participate in the resolution of this conflict, as well as take note of the voiced information. Not as part of the arbitration court investigation, but simply in a friendly manner.

Original message
Приветствую, коллеги!
Крайне неприятная ситуация. Озвучу свое видение.

НП МОД является профессиональным сообщество частных детективов и в соответствии с уставом и другими регламентирующими документами регулирует взаимоотношения частных детективов с клиентами и между собой. Причем не все взаимоотношения, а именно связанные с профессиональной деятельностью частного детектива. Для такого регулирования есть третейский суд и в положении о третейском суде написаны его цели и задачи:

4. Цели и задачи Третейского суда:
4.1. Рассмотрение претензий к деятельности отдельных членов НП «МОД» со стороны членов НП «МОД», а также третьих лиц. Организация и проведение расследований;
4.2. Рассмотрение спорных ситуаций внутри НП «МОД»;
4.3. Оценка соответствия действий членов НП «МОД» Уставу и иным регламентирующим деятельность НП «МОД» документам;

Описанная коллегой ситуация не относится к детективной деятельности, а является решением шкурного вопроса с использованием имеющихся связей. Фактически это личные взаимоотношения наших коллег, не связанные с детективной деятельностью.

На мой взгляд ни НП МОД в целом, ни третейский суд в частности не компетентны проводить расследование данного дела.

Вместе с тем мы имеем дело с обращением нашего коллеги в профессиональное сообщество. И каждый из нас по мере своих возможностей может поучаствовать в урегулировании этого конфликта, а также взять на заметку озвученную информацию. Не в рамках расследования третейского суда, а просто по-товарищески.