Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Magazine for the anniversary Conference.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
I want to revise my report “RESTORING LOST KIND AND OTHER RELATIONS” The one that I read in 2017 in Moscow. But this one will be reworked and slightly different in the light of recent achievements, new methods and methods from practice!
What do you think will go?
I plan if I can come!

Original message
Хочу переработать свой доклад "ВОССТАНОВЛЕНИЕ УТРАЧЕННЫХ РОДСТВЕННЫХ И ДРУГИХ СВЯЗЕЙ" Тот который я читал в 2017 году в Москве. Но этот будет переработан и немного другой в свете последних достижений, новых методов и способов из практики!
Как думаете пойдет?
Планирую если получится приехать!

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
According to the criteria of the report!
1. The report will be interesting!
2. The photo is of high quality from a photo studio
3. Volume I will try two sheets of A 4, but I think if a little more will be okay!

Original message
По критериям доклада!
1. Доклад будет интересен!
2. Фото есть высокого качества из фотоателье
3. Объем постараюсь два листа А 4 , но думаю если немного больше будет ничего страшного!
Reactions: aleksandr

Демитрий

Private access level
Reaction score
г.Ейск, ул.Коммунистическая, 12/1, офис 308
I want to revise my report “RESTORING LOST KIND AND OTHER RELATIONS” The one that I read in 2017 in Moscow. But this one will be reworked and slightly different in the light of recent achievements, new methods and ways from practice!
I plan if I can come!
Nail, I think everyone will be interested in your unique experience!

Original message
Хочу переработать свой доклад "ВОССТАНОВЛЕНИЕ УТРАЧЕННЫХ РОДСТВЕННЫХ И ДРУГИХ СВЯЗЕЙ" Тот который я читал в 2017 году в Москве. Но этот будет переработан и немного другой в свете последних достижений, новых методов и способов из практики!
Как думаете пойдет?
Наиль, у думаю всем будет интересен твой уникальный опыт!

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
Greetings, 2 of Oleg’s themes are both interesting and it would be great to listen, but if it doesn’t work out, then I’m for the topic to generalize the experience of finding listeners
devices in rooms and cars, this topic is a little wider and more spacious ....

Original message
Приветствую, 2 темы Олега обе интересны и было бы отлично послушать, но если не получится, то я за тему обобщение опыта по обнаружению прослушивающих
устройств в помещениях и автомобилях, эта тема чуть шире и просторнее....

Демитрий

Private access level
Reaction score
г.Ейск, ул.Коммунистическая, 12/1, офис 308
Let's see what the colleagues say ...
Both topics are extremely interesting ...
Can you make two reports?
We will have two working days.
In my opinion, any exchange of experience is interesting and relevant. The only thing is if the regulation provides for the gradation of reports and speeches on any similar topics and a colleague has a desire to speak both there and there, then why not!)

Original message
Посмотрим, что скажут коллеги...
Обе темы крайне интересны...
Может два доклада сделаешь?
У нас будет два рабочих дня.
На мой взгляд любой обмен опытом интересен и актуален. Единственное если регламентом предусмотрена градация докладов и выступлений по каким либо однородным темам и у коллеги есть желание выступить и там и там, то почему бы и нет!)

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I want to revise my report “RESTORING LOST KIND AND OTHER RELATIONS” The one that I read in 2017 in Moscow. But this one will be reworked and slightly different in the light of recent achievements, new methods and methods from practice!
I plan if I can come!
Fine!
The main thing is to meet the end of March.

Original message
Как думаете пойдет?
Отлично!
Главное уложиться до конца марта.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Greetings, 2 of Oleg’s themes are both interesting and it would be great to listen, but if it doesn’t work out, then I’m for the topic to generalize the experience of finding listeners
devices in rooms and cars, this topic is a little wider and more spacious ....
Strongly announced with our "oldest" and respected colleague!
And if he can speak twice, then it would be extremely cool.

Original message
Приветствую, 2 темы Олега обе интересны и было бы отлично послушать, но если не получится, то я за тему обобщение опыта по обнаружению прослушивающих
устройств в помещениях и автомобилях, эта тема чуть шире и просторнее....
Категорически огласен с нашим "старейшим" и уважаемым коллегой!
А если он сможет выступить дважды, то было бы крайне здорово.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
In my opinion, any exchange of experience is interesting and relevant. The only thing is if the regulation provides for the gradation of reports and speeches on any similar topics and a colleague has a desire to speak both there and there, then why not!)
Strongly agree!

Original message
На мой взгляд любой обмен опытом интересен и актуален. Единственное если регламентом предусмотрена градация докладов и выступлений по каким либо однородным темам и у коллеги есть желание выступить и там и там, то почему бы и нет!)
Категорически согласен!

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Original message
обобщение моего опыта по обнаружению прослушивающих
устройств в помещениях и автомобилях
Было бы очень интересно!

Alex Sim

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Andrei, I'm still at a crossroads, maybe my colleagues will tell you what is more interesting for them: a summary of my experience in finding listeners
devices in rooms and cars or private detective work in Spain, I communicate with colleagues from there closely. There are many
interesting points on legislation and practical work.
Oleg Borisovich, the topic of private detective work in Spain is interesting, based on the fact that there are currently quite a lot of Russian citizens living in Spain, it can be assumed that information and special issues will arise and should be discussed and resolved with colleagues from Spain, who They know the specifics of work in Spain.

Original message
Андрей, я пока на распутье, может коллеги подскажут, что им более интересно : обобщение моего опыта по обнаружению прослушивающих
устройств в помещениях и автомобилях или частная детективная деятельность в Испании, я с коллегами оттуда плотно общаюсь. Там есть много
интересных моментов по законодательству и практической работе.
Олег Борисович, тема частной детективной деятельности в Испании интересна, исходя из того, что в настоящее время в Испании проживает достаточно много граждан РФ, можно предположить, что вопросы информационного и специального характера будут возникать и их надо обсуждать и решать с коллегами из Испании, которые знают специфику работы в Испании.