Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Find a travel companion

A

Anonymous

Hello. Tell me, please, can you help me? The situation is as follows, I need to find a person about whom I know only the data of the flight on which he flew. I also know the seat number, but this is a charter (Antalya-Moscow), and, as I already found out, the seat number will not help me. I would like to get a list of all passengers, and then I will search on social networks. The volume, of course, is rather big, but hope dies last)) If you can give me such information, how much will it cost (how can I verify its authenticity I can imagine) and what kind it will be (what can be there except for the surname and name)?

Original message
Здравствуйте.
Подскажите, пожалуйста, сможете ли вы мне помочь?
Ситуация следующая, мне нужно найти человека, о котором мне известно только данные рейса, которым он летел. Мне известен и номер места, но
это чартер (Анталия-Москва), и, как я уже выяснила, номер места мне не поможет. Хотелось бы получить список всех пассажиров, а дальше уже буду
искать по социальным сетям. Объем, конечно, немаленький, но надежда умирает последней ))
Если вы можете дать мне такую информацию, то сколько она будет стоить (как проверить её подлинность я примерно представляю) и какого она будет рода (что там может быть кроме фамилии и имени)?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello Olga. We can give a list of all passengers on the flight, but names with initials (without decoding) and the number and series of the passport will be indicated there. It costs 20 thousand rubles.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Ольга. Можем дать список всех пассажиров рейса, но там будут указаны фамилии с инициалами
( без расшифровки ) и номер и серия паспорта. Стоит это 20 тыс. руб.