Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

https://info-ua.info/ Inquiry service of Ukraine. SCAM !!!

Reaction score
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
Andrey, they can change domains, hosting and nicknames daily. Not enough space on the board!

Original message
Андрей, они могут менять домены, хостинги и ники ежедневно. Места на доске не хватит!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
So not all scum hangs our banner.

Original message
Так не всякая мразь вешает наш баннер.
A

Anonymous

SMS payment. Fraudsters about yourself How to avoid becoming a victim of scammers

God is not your judge !! Your "clients" will figure you out and tear you ...

Original message
SMS-оплата. Мошенники о себе Как не стать жертвой мошенников

Бог вам не судья!! Вас ваши же "клиенты" вычислят и порвут...

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Hello ladies and gentlemen!
They (scammers) can and will change sites, nicknames, etc. The scam of the same age as civilization !! This is an endless cat and mouse game. I don’t see the purpose of hunting for them specially, but on occasion, warning the people is normal, in my opinion. At the expense of the fact that they warmed up on us - not quite right. This is the fastest and very obvious way to check !! They turn out expertly. The option "one woman said" always leaves a bit of doubt. And here - what doubts ?? !! They, already running, got into a trap and opened up. What was required!
PS Andrei, I “found” another candidate, without understanding, I threw a new topic “children .... Schmidt”. look maybe you need to move it? Sorry, I’m still farting in geography.
Yours faithfully

Original message
Здравствуйте дамы и господа!
Они (лохотронщики) могут и будут менять сайты, ники и т.д. Лохотрон ровесник цивилизации!! Это бесконечная игра в кошки-мышки. Охотиться за ними специально не вижу смысла, но при случае предостеречь народ - по моему, нормально. На счет того, что они на нас нагрелись - не совсем верно. Это самый быстрый и уж очень наглядный способ проверки!! Выворачиваются они мастерски. Вариант "одна баба сказала" всегда оставляет долю сомнения. А здесь - какие сомнения??!! Они, аж бегом, влезли в ловушку и раскрылись. Что и требовалось!
P.S. Андрей, я еще одного кандидата "нашел", не разобравшись вкинул новую тему "дети....Шмидта". посмотри может ее переместить надо? Извини, еще "пукаюсь" в географии.
С уважением

Частный детектив. Олег.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Анатолий Маланченко said:
Andrey, they can change domains, hosting and nicknames daily. Not enough space on the board!

Hello everyone!
On the one hand, I agree that you can change the nickname and name of sites ..
But to advertise it on all resources, as is done in this case, is not so simple.
It takes time and costs.

Original message
Анатолий Маланченко said:
Андрей, они могут менять домены, хостинги и ники ежедневно. Места на доске не хватит!

Всем привет!
С одной стороны согласен, поменять ники и название сайтов можно..
Но вот разрекламировать его на всех ресурсах, как это сделано в данном случае- не так то просто.
Нужны время, и затраты.

Частный детектив. Олег.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I propose, as an "ambulance", to place a banner on the main page of the forum- "Carefully scammers, like!" and there in an accessible form to explain to ordinary people that any SMS service implies, at a minimum, that 50% of the cost of an SMS goes into the pocket of a mobile operator, or an enterprise providing SMS service. Therefore, “dear user”, imagine how many people this inquiry service needs to check and find (for 5 hryvnias, as the cost of sms-10) in order to at least repel the purchase of the database.
IMHO

Original message
Предалагаю, в качестве "скорой помощи"-поместить на главной странице форума баннер- "Типа осторожно мошенники!" и там в доступной форме объяснить простым людям, что любой смс сервис- предполагает, как минимум, то, что 50% от стоимости смс-ки уходит в карман мобильному оператору , или предприятию , предоставляющему смс сервис. Поэтому, "уважаемый пользователь" представьте сколько человек этой справочной службе нужно проверить и найти(за 5 гривен, так, как стоимость смски-10), чтобы хотя бы отбить покупку БД.
ИМХО

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Based on the results of the check, we found out that the site: Link is not valid is SCAM !!!
Thanks to everyone who participated in the work.
Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
По результатам проверки выяснили, что сайт: Ссылка не действительна является ЛОХОТРОНОМ!!!
Спасибо всем, кто участвовал в работе.
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.
Last edited by a moderator: