Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Protection of honor, dignity and business reputation

A

Anonymous

I am a defendant in a lawsuit to protect honor, dignity and business reputation in the process of carrying out my activities. The plaintiff is a woman of menopause who has never seen her in her eyes. He undertook to conduct business on the division of property on the side of her husband. There was the only meeting with her representative on the issue of a peaceful settlement of the property division dispute. He left her a business card with contact numbers, which gave a link to his page on the Internet. The result of the meeting is a lawsuit in which they already write that I illegally entered the plaintiff’s apartment, installed listening equipment (I never practiced there), received information using the equipment that she was such-and-such, ripped apart and distributed this information to wide circles of the public, ranging from the local administration to the outhouse in the city court. There is no evidence, except for the testimonies of some witnesses not yet questioned in court. Who has experience in conducting this kind of business, please share. Judicial practice is desirable. Respectfully your colleague from Kurgan, Andrey Prokopiev.

Original message
Являюсь ответчиком по иску о защите чести, достоинству и деловой репутации в процессе осуществления своей деятельности. Истец - женщина, климактерического возраста, никогда в глаза её не видел. Взялся вести дело по разделу имущества на стороне её мужа. Была единственная встреча с её представителем по вопоросу об мирном урегулировании спора по разделу имущества. Оставил ей визитку с контактными телефонами, где дана ссылка на свою страничку в Интернет. Итог встречи - иск в суд, в котором уже пишут, что я незаконно проник в квартиру истицы, установил там прослушивающую аппаратуру (никогда не занимался), получил с помощью аппаратуры информацию о том, что она такая-сякая - разэдокая и распространил эту информацию в широких кругах общественности, начиная от местной администрации кончая сортиром в городском суде. Доказательств никаких, кроме показаний еще не допрошенных в суде неких свидетелей. У кого есть опыт в ведении такого рода дел, прошу поделиться. Желательна судебная практика. С уважением коллега из Кургана, Прокопьев Андрей.
Reaction score
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
Hello Andrey! Sorry, but only today I found a topic on the forum. Almost a month has passed and therefore it’s interesting how events developed during this time, did new circumstances appear?

Original message
Здравствуй, Андрей! Извини, но только сегодня обнаружил на форуме затронутую тему. Прошел почти месяц и поэтому интересно, как за это время развивались события, появились ли новые обстоятельства?
A

Anonymous

On December 27, the court will make a decision. I will post it on the forum as an interesting businessman. By and large, this group of false witnesses made me a good advertisement. On Monday, I find out how much it cost me. Today was the last meeting. If even two lawyers came to the first meeting. During the month of my work to verify and refute the testimony of false witnesses, everyone refused the person involved. Today, December 24th, she was already in splendid isolation. The results of my verification are as follows: according to the defendant, the issue of initiating a criminal case under part 159 of the Criminal Code is being resolved; according to false witnesses, the inquiry is also conducting an investigation while I think that there will also be a criminal case. And he left the main false witness - her lawyer for an appetizer, while she began to deal with tax evasion, right now I deal with her office, she turns out to be just a pawn there, everyone is looking at her like an enemy of the people.

Original message
27 декабря суд будет выносить решение. Выложу на форуме, как интересное дельце. По большому счету эта группа лжесвидетелей сделала мне хорошую рекламу. В понедельник узнаю, во сколько она мне обошлась. Сегодня было последнее заседание. Если на первое заседание пришло даже два адвоката. За месяц моей работы по проверке и опровержению показаний лжесвидетелей, от фигурантки все отказались. Сегодня 24 декабря она уже была в гордом одиночестве. Результаты моей проверки следующие: по фигурантке решается вопрос с возбуждением уголовного дела по 159 части 2 УК, по лжесвидетелям дознание так же проводит пока проверку, думаю что тоже уголовное дело будет. А главную лжесвидетельницу - её адвоката оставил на закуску, пока её начала заниматься налоговая по уклонению от уплаты налогов, сечас вплотную занимаюсь её конторой, она там оказывается была всего лишь пешкой, сечас все на неё как на врага народа смотрят.
Reaction score
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
Fine! Now we are waiting for the court decision throughout the forum!

Original message
Отлично! Теперь ждем решения суда всем форумом!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
YES!

Original message
ДА!

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Well done, Andrey!

Liars - to clean water! But such lawyers are not a pity. Indeed, when deciding on the tactics of defense methods, a lawyer should not use "dirty technology" so that his own method does not turn against himself. Yes, and an elementary sense of decency should be.

I look forward to a court decision with great interest.

PS: I apologize for not responding to the questions in a timely manner - I was out of reach of Ineta (vacation, hospital).

Original message
Молодец, Андрей!

Лжецов - на чистую воду! А таких адвокатов не жалко. Ведь принимая решение о тактике методах защиты, адвокат не должен использовать "грязные технологии", чтобы его же метод не обернулся против него самого. Да и элементарное чувство порядочности должно быть.

С большим интересом жду решения суда.

P.S.: Прошу прощения, что своевременно не ответила на заданные вопросы - была вне досягаемости Инета (отпуск, больница).

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I am glad that everything is "resolved"! Success! :)
Yours faithfully,

Original message
Рад, что всё "разруливается" ! Успеха ! :)
С уважением,

аватар

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good afternoon, Andrey Prokopiev! I want to learn with interest about the case in the lawsuit on the protection of honor, dignity and business reputation. If you can lay out the circumstances in detail!
Sincerely, Vyacheslav!
Republic of Mordovia, Saransk.

Original message
Добрый день Андрей Прокопьев ! С интересом хочу узнать о деле по иску о защите чести, достоинству и деловой репутации. Если можно подробно выложить обстоятельства!
С уважением Вячеслав!
Республика Мордовия, г.Саранск.
A

Anonymous

Good afternoon, Andrey Prokopiev! I want to learn with interest about the case in the lawsuit on the protection of honor, dignity and business reputation. If you can lay out the circumstances in detail!
Sincerely, Vyacheslav!
Leave the coordinates I will send a court decision by e-mail

Original message
Добрый день Андрей Прокопьев ! С интересом хочу узнать о деле по иску о защите чести, достоинству и деловой репутации. Если можно подробно выложить обстоятельства!
С уважением Вячеслав!
Оставьте координаты вышлю электронной почтой решение суда

Евгений СБ

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
inquisitor said:
Sincerely, Vyacheslav!
Leave the coordinates I will send a court decision by e-mail

Andrei, if you’re not going to post it here, then drop it to me as well. Curious to see.

Original message
inquisitor said:
С уважением Вячеслав!
Оставьте координаты вышлю электронной почтой решение суда

Андрей, если тут не будешь выкладывать, то скинь и мне на электронку. Любопытно посмотреть.