Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

2nd INTERNATIONAL DETECTIVE MEETING

Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Растаман said:
Ahhh! Fat? I’m sorry, fat to them! : lol:: D :)
I love a planer! Tk fish or foals! Tse vesh!
Nail, you won’t last long on a planer .....)))))

Original message
Растаман said:
Аааа! Сало? Звиняите я сало ни им! :lol: :D :)
Я струганину люблю! Тз рыбы или жеребятины! Це вешь!
Наиль, на струганине долго не протянешь.....)))))
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Хелп said:
гор. Киев said:
No, unfortunately I have never been to Russia,)

This is where the TRUTH is revealed !!!!!:))))))))))))))))))))))) ...... You, Laszlo, haven’t been to Russia !!! !:))) .... I need to buy you a ticket:))) .... guess what region? :)

I think we’ll go by your car, the ticket is expensive, it’s not worth it ....)))

Original message
Хелп said:
гор. Киев said:
Нет, я к сожалению никогда не был в России, )

Вот где вскрывается ПРАВДА!!!!!:))))))))))))))))))))))......Вы, Ласло, оказывается в России не были!!!!:)))....надо купить тебе путёвку:)))....догадайся- в какой регион?:)

Я думаю поедем на твоей машине, путевка дорого, не стоит....)))

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
Nah! I am Muslim! I like the planer! Very garana thing! Laszlo! Come to visit, I will treat you!

Original message
Нееее! Я мусульманин! Мне струганина нравится! Шибко гарана вещь! Ласло! Приезжай в гости, угощу!
A

Anonymous

And we started working with the police together with Sasha in one of the departments of the city of Kurgan, I knew him very well. Adequate normal guy, honest and decent, but fell into such a gossip (the woman wrote a statement on rape), and still I think that it was all under the control of the then KGB, in the late 80s and early 90s they needed strong fighting guys, as there were no methods and ways to deal with organized crime in the period of unlimited freedom. You can see his epic that Sanya shot only the legally unattainable part of organized crime, and he shot be healthy. And one more moment for reflection, to escape from the convoy of the regional court, then to escape from Matrosskaya Silence, without a clearly developed plan for cover and, accordingly, the participation of operas, is almost impossible, but he left (or left ...)

Original message
А с Сашкой мы вместе работать в милиции начинали в одном из отделов города Кургана, знал его очень хорошо. Нормальный адекватный парень, честный и порядочный, но попал в такую заплету (баба написала заяву по изнасилованию), при чем до сих пор считаю, что это было все под контролем тогдашнего КГБ, в конце 80-х начале 90-х им нужны были крепкие боевые парни, так как бороться с оргпреступностью в период неограниченной свободы методов и способов еще не было. Можете посмотреть его эпопею, что Саня отстреливал только недосягаемую в правовом смысле часть оргпреступности, а стрелял он будь здоров. И еще один момент для размышления, убежать из под конвоя областного суда, потом из Матросской Тишины совершить побег, без четко разработанного плана прикрытия и, соответственно, участия оперов, практически невозможно, а он ушел (или ушли...)

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
Odis11.ru
I know! I read the book of his lawyer Valery Karyshev. Although I think the KGB has nothing to do with it. Just got a man under circumstance and had to work for organized crime. Do you remember the incident on Petrovsko-Razumovskaya? When he wounded the police. I do not think that he intentionally wounded, but rather shot to kill. And the escape. If I have money customers and don’t want the investigation to find out too much, they will drag me out too. And as for the KGB, that's the legend! This is my personal opinion.

Original message
В курсе! Читал книгу его адвоката Валерия Карышева. Хотя думаю КГБ здесь ни при чем. Просто попал человек под обстотельсьва и пришлось ему работать на оргпреступность. Случай на Петровско-Разумовской помнишь? Когда он милиционеров ранил. Не думаю что он умышлено ранил, скорее стрелял на поражение. А побег. Если у меня будут заказчики денежные и не захотят чтобы следствие узнало лишнее, меня тоже вытащат. А насчет КГБ это легенды все! Это лично мое мнение.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Растаман said:
I know! I read the book of his lawyer Valery Karyshev. Although I think the KGB has nothing to do with it. Just got a man under circumstance and had to work for organized crime. Do you remember the incident on Petrovsko-Razumovskaya? When he wounded the police. I do not think that he intentionally wounded, but rather shot to kill. And the escape. If I have money customers and don’t want the investigation to find out too much, they will drag me out too. And as for the KGB, that's the legend! This is my personal opinion.
I join the opinion of my colleague.

Original message
Растаман said:
В курсе! Читал книгу его адвоката Валерия Карышева. Хотя думаю КГБ здесь ни при чем. Просто попал человек под обстотельсьва и пришлось ему работать на оргпреступность. Случай на Петровско-Разумовской помнишь? Когда он милиционеров ранил. Не думаю что он умышлено ранил, скорее стрелял на поражение. А побег. Если у меня будут заказчики денежные и не захотят чтобы следствие узнало лишнее, меня тоже вытащат. А насчет КГБ это легенды все! Это лично мое мнение.
Присоединяюсь к мнению коллеги.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
Odis11.ru
And I forgot to say! Not the last member of the Moscow organized criminal group was transferred to us once. On duty, he talked a lot with him, and they found a common language with him, he didn’t open up with others like that. Interesting things told about Moscow in the early 90's! And I don’t know why, but I am inclined to believe him. Personally, Sasha Solonik did not know. I think normal pareg was until it came under circumstances.

Original message
И еще забыл сказать! К нам однажды этапировали не последнего члена московской ОПГ. По долгу службы много с ним общался, причем нашли с ним общий язык, с другими он так не откровенничал. Интересные вещи рассказывал про москву начала 90-х! И не знаю почему но я склонен ему верить. Лично Сашу Солоника не знал. Думаю нормальный парегь был пока не попал под обстоятельства.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Растаман said:
And I forgot to say! Not the last member of the Moscow organized criminal group was transferred to us once. On duty, he talked a lot with him, and they found a common language with him, he didn’t open up with others like that. Interesting things told about Moscow in the early 90's! And I don’t know why, but I am inclined to believe him. Personally, Sasha Solonik did not know. I think normal pareg was until it came under circumstances.
I think a normal guy was if he would not have come under circumstances.
I AGREE!!!

Original message
Растаман said:
И еще забыл сказать! К нам однажды этапировали не последнего члена московской ОПГ. По долгу службы много с ним общался, причем нашли с ним общий язык, с другими он так не откровенничал. Интересные вещи рассказывал про москву начала 90-х! И не знаю почему но я склонен ему верить. Лично Сашу Солоника не знал. Думаю нормальный парегь был пока не попал под обстоятельства.
Думаю нормальный парень был если не попал бы под обстоятельства.
СОГЛАСЕН!!!

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Растаман said:

The truth in this story will someday come up. But when they don’t want the superfluous to emerge, it’s cheaper to remove than to pull out. Especially in the conditions of the “cover”. I think so.

Original message
Растаман said:

Правда в этой истории когда-нибудь всплывет. А вот когда не хотят, чтобы всплыло лишнее - дешевле убрать, чем вытаскивать. Тем более в условиях "крытки". Мне так думается.
A

Anonymous

Растаман said:
Karyshevskaya book is a literary fiction with a small fraction of the truth, which he was supposed to know. And he shot at the policemen because he couldn’t otherwise, they did not untie and wounded him. And about the legends of the KGB, how to know, how to know. The white arrow, too, was exhausted. It's like aliens, everyone saw it, but no one took an interview.

Original message
Растаман said:
Карышевская книжка это литературный вымысел с маленькой долей правды, той которой ему и положено было знать. А в милиционеров стрелял потому что иначе не мог, не отвязывались и ранили его. А про легенды КГБ, как знать, как знать. Белую стрелу тоже всю измусолили. Это как инопланетяне, все видели, но интервью никто не взял.