+79214188555

2nd INTERNATIONAL DETECTIVE MEETING

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Sometimes you need to talk to yourself. (In a good sense, BUT NOW WILL BEGIN.)

Original message
Иногда самому с собой говорить необходимо.(в хорошем понимании, А ТО СЕЙЧАС НАЧНЕТСЯ.)

Центр ВСП SEAL

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
www.sealforce.org
Sorry for my "5 cents", I have not "entered the topic yet," so where and when will the rally take place?

Original message
Простите за мои "5 копеек", я еще "не въехал в тему", так где и когда пройдет слет?
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Центр ВСП SEAL said:
Sorry for my "5 cents", I have not "entered the topic yet," so where and when will the rally take place?

From October 1 to 3 (?) In Sevastopol.

Original message
Центр ВСП SEAL said:
Простите за мои "5 копеек", я еще "не въехал в тему", так где и когда пройдет слет?

C 1 по 3(?) октября в Севастополе.

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
Organizational moments

Today I sent a letter (on behalf of the MOD) with an invitation to participate in the DUN conference, to Professor V. Znikin. (Kemerovo State University), the ideologist of a private investigation and the author of an article on the new science of “syskologiya”, he is the author of many proposals and amendments to the current law on the BHH and one of the initiators of the adoption of a separate law on the BHH and ML ... I will wait for an answer ...

Original message
Организационные моменты

Сегодня отправил письмо (от имени МОД) с приглашением для участия в конференции ДЮН, профессору Зникину В.К. (Кемеровский госуниверситет) идеологу частного сыска и автору статьи о новой науке "сыскология", он же автор многих предложений и поправок в действующий закон о ЧДД и один из инициаторов принятия раздельного закона о ЧДД и ОД...буду ждать ответ...

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Hello colleagues and my new friends! I’m a completely new person here, but I already want to feel closer - more precisely personally! I would also be very pleased to come to Sevastopol-City-Hero to see and chat with you - real professionals in private investigation! Something is missing such communication to me here - in our metropolis, although the ARD Headquarters is located here. I have been to such meetings and conferences, and I understand that personal communication does not replace communication here, by phone, Skype, the Internet! It’s great when the participants live in one place and discuss topics at the round table and make presentations, a coffee break, a city tour, shooting competition is also great ... !!!
True, I read opinions here that - ... "for all colleagues, at least Russian ones, a prerequisite for participating in the meeting should be a license" - honestly - I do not understand this. I also work in accordance with the law, etc.
Although, if I can escape to the Crimea - I think do not drive away?
Moreover, I was already invited there - a very respected member of the MOD!

Original message
Здравствуйте коллеги и мои новые друзья! Я тут совсем новый человек, но мне уже хочется понакомиться ближе - точнее лично! Я бы с большим удовольствием тоже приехал в Севастополь -Город-Герой, чтоб увидеться и пообщаться с вами - настоящими профессионалами частного сыска! Что-то не хватает такого общение мне здесь - в нашем мегаполисе, хоть и находится здесь Штаб-квартира АРД. Я бывал на подобных встречах и конференциях, и понимаю, что личное общение не заменит общение здесь, по телефону, скайпу, интернету! Здорово, когда участники и живут в одном месте, и обсуждают темы за "круглым столом" и делают доклады, кофе-брейк, экскурсия по городу, соревнование по стрельбе тоже здорово ... !!!
Правда читал здесь мнения, что - ..."для всех коллег, по крайней мере российских, обязательным условием для участия во встречи должно быть наличие лицензии" - честно - не понимаю этого. Я тоже работаю в соответствии с законодательством и т.д.
Хотя, если я смогу вырваться в Крым - думаю не прогоните?
Тем более меня уже приглашал туда - очень уважаемый член МОД!
Reaction score
Website
www.
Агентство. Генерал. Новосибирск. said:
True, I read opinions here that - ... "for all colleagues, at least Russian ones, a prerequisite for participating in the meeting should be a license" - honestly - I do not understand this.

For the Generals, this is an extra formality ...: oops:

Original message
Правда читал здесь мнения, что - ..."для всех коллег, по крайней мере российских, обязательным условием для участия во встречи должно быть наличие лицензии" - честно - не понимаю этого.

Для Генералов это лишняя формальность ... :oops:

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Thank you, dear Konstantin - that's for sure! Moreover, you need "less words, more deeds."

Original message
Спасибо, уважаемый Константин - это точно! Тем более нужно "меньше слов, больше дел".
Reaction score
Website
www.
Thank you, dear Konstantin - that's for sure! Moreover, you need "less words, more deeds."

Good health, Andrey! True, it’s not matured to a respected one, but Experienced - stable and confident ...;)
Ah, the motto once had a sequel: "less words, more deeds, preferably criminal!"
Now the second part of the motto is no longer relevant for me, but once there was customs, there were also smugglers. :)

Original message
Спасибо, уважаемый Константин - это точно! Тем более нужно "меньше слов, больше дел".

На доброе здоровье, Андрей! До уважаемого пока, правда, не дорос, но Бывалый - стабильный и уверенный... ;)
А, у девиза когда-то было продолжение: "меньше слов, больше дел, желательно - уголовных!"
Сейчас вторая часть девиза для меня уже не актуальна, а когда-то была таможня, были и контробандисты. :)