Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Досье said:
Dear colleagues.
So, regarding the meeting on the points:

1. It is necessary to meet, since the 1st conference was more likely not a conference, but a meeting of colleagues without
any specifics. In fact, it’s better to start the report with the next meeting and then go to the chart one
once a year, probably this will be enough.
2. The meeting place is better to do in Ukraine, you can again in the Crimea, the Carpathians are too far away ...
3. Media - definitely not needed
4. And for all colleagues, at least Russian, a prerequisite for participating in the meeting should be the presence of
licenses
Oleg, so who prevented you from preparing specifics before the meeting?

Original message
Досье said:
Здравствуйте, уважаемые коллеги.
Итак, по поводу встречи по пунктам :

1. Встречаться надо, так как 1-ая конференция была скорее не конференцией, а встречей коллег без
какой-либо конкретики. По сути лучше отчет начать со следующей встречи и потом уже выйти на график один
раз в год, наверное, этого будет достаточно.
2. Место встречи лучше сделать на Украине, можно опять в Крыму, Карпаты уж больно далековато...
3. СМИ - однозначно не нужны
4. И для всех коллег, по крайней мере российских, обязательным условием для участия во встречи должно быть наличие
лицензии
Олег, так кто мешал тебе перед встречей подготовить конкретику?

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Andrei, no one interfered, but no one was in a hurry ..... remember how much dust was raised, registered, discussed ...... and those who came least of all were guttural ... there really were few. But there were objective reasons for that.

Original message
Андрей, никто не мешал, но никто и не спешил.....вспомни- сколько подняли пыли, зарегистрировались, обсуждали......а приехали те, кто меньше всего горлопанил......конкретики, действительно, было мало. Но на то были объективные причины.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I propose to transfer this topic to the floor privat. Open access is not worth discussing all this. In the floor of private we will not cut anyone off from communication.

Original message
Я предлагаю перенести данную тему в полу приват. В открытом доступе не стоит всё это обсуждать. В полу привате мы никого не отрежем от общения.

detektyvas

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Литва, Клайпеда. UAB Privačių detektyvų agentūra P
Website
www.detektyvas.eu
Хелп said:
and those who came least of all gorlopanil arrived.
Dar ne vakaras - in Lithuanian-not yet evening. Help is only the first meeting, as in Russia the first pancake is lumpy, believe me, if the goals, thoughts are clear here, then everything will go right, the main thing is to find that middle ground where everyone could throw all and come to a gathering, but the main thing FOR WHAT PURPOSE.

Original message
Хелп said:
а приехали те, кто меньше всего горлопанил.
Dar ne vakaras--по-литовски-еще не вечер.Хелп-это только первая встреча, как в России первый блин комом-поверь,если цели,мысли здесь ясны-тогда все пойдет правильно,главно найти ту золотую середину где все смогли бросить все и приехать на сходку-но главное ЗА ЧЕМ-ЦЕЛЬ.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
detektyvas said:
Хелп said:
and those who came least of all gorlopanil arrived.
Dar ne vakaras - in Lithuanian-not yet evening. Help is only the first meeting, as in Russia the first pancake is lumpy, believe me, if the goals, thoughts are clear here, then everything will go right, the main thing is to find that middle ground where everyone could throw all and come to a gathering, but the main thing FOR WHAT PURPOSE.

....... dumb food, worthy ..... no questions, I agree :))) - in Ukrainian :)))

Original message
detektyvas said:
Хелп said:
а приехали те, кто меньше всего горлопанил.
Dar ne vakaras--по-литовски-еще не вечер.Хелп-это только первая встреча, как в России первый блин комом-поверь,если цели,мысли здесь ясны-тогда все пойдет правильно,главно найти ту золотую середину где все смогли бросить все и приехать на сходку-но главное ЗА ЧЕМ-ЦЕЛЬ.

.......нема питань, згоден.....нет вопосов, согласен:))- по-украински:)))

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
Досье said:
And about the place again. For me, Kiev would be optimal. In time it does not matter, but better in the spring.

I am categorically against Ukraine (and my Ukrainian brothers are no offense) ... justified - (there is no law on NPV in Ukraine, therefore, the rally of detectives is actually and legally an informal meeting ... and we decide to give our meeting an official status ... except judging by your feedback, the local SBU does not show a healthy interest in you, I understand that neither you nor we are afraid of them and are ready to play "cat and mouse" ... but we are talking about a serious meeting of serious people and I’ll go to the secret services I would not recommend ... in time - it’s definitely either spring or autumn, since in the summer many will have to combine the problems of family vacations and conferences ... a place - I think it is advisable in the middle zone of the Russian Federation, the Volga region, the Urals, so that it would be proportionally convenient to get as from western Ukraine and from Vladivostok).

Original message
Досье said:
И по поводу места еще раз. Для меня оптимально был бы Киев. По времени не важно, но лучше весной.

Я категорически против Украины (и без обиды мои Украинские братья)...обосную - (закона о ЧДД в Украине нет, поэтому "слет"детективов фактически и юридически неформальная встреча... а мы решаем придать нашей встрече официальный статус...кроме того судя по вашим откликам местное СБУ проявляет к вам не здоровый интерес, я понимаю что ни вы ни мы их не боимся и готовы играть в "кошки мышки"...но мы говорим о серьезной встрече серьезных людей и лезть на ражон к спецслужбам я бы не рекомендовал...по времени - однозначно либо весна, либо осень т.к. летом многим придется совмещать проблемы семейного отдыха и конференции...место - считаю целесообразным в средней полосе РФ, поволжье, Урал, чтобы пропорционально удобно было добираться как из западной Украины так и из Владивостока).
Reaction score
Website
imperial-detektiv.ru
Хелп said:
how much dust they raised, registered, discussed ...... but those who arrived least of all gorlopanil arrived ..
I do not agree with the Help. People have objective reasons. Everyone can participate in the discussion, but not everyone can come. I think that so far the conference can be held once a year, and with a more powerful development of the Forum it is possible more often. Place in the middle lane.

Original message
Хелп said:
сколько подняли пыли, зарегистрировались, обсуждали......а приехали те, кто меньше всего горлопанил..
Не соглашусь с Хелпом. У людей бывают объективные причины. В обсуждении могут принимать участие все, но не все могут приехать. Думаю,что пока конференцию можно проводить 1 раз в год, а с более мощным развитием Форума можно и чаще. Место проведения выбрать в средней полосе.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Империал СыскЪ said:
Хелп said:
how much dust they raised, registered, discussed ...... but those who arrived least of all gorlopanil arrived ..
I do not agree with the Help. People have objective reasons. Everyone can participate in the discussion, but not everyone can come. I think that so far the conference can be held once a year, and with a more powerful development of the Forum it is possible more often. Place in the middle lane.
Hello, hello You wanted to work out the issue of meeting you. And How?

Original message
Империал СыскЪ said:
Хелп said:
сколько подняли пыли, зарегистрировались, обсуждали......а приехали те, кто меньше всего горлопанил..
Не соглашусь с Хелпом. У людей бывают объективные причины. В обсуждении могут принимать участие все, но не все могут приехать. Думаю,что пока конференцию можно проводить 1 раз в год, а с более мощным развитием Форума можно и чаще. Место проведения выбрать в средней полосе.
Александр, привет! Ты хотел проработать вопрос о встрече у тебя. И как?