Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

And they throw us !!!

ledi-xo

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Andrey, we really talked about the state and officials. Yes, I’m a screw, but I don’t get a ruble from this system, because I’m not in the salary (I explain that I don’t spend state money, but I also pay taxes to the state). The officials have nothing to do with us, understand that we are all commercial structures. Therefore, they are very vulnerable from the state. Now not 90 -th year. And in my, specifically commercial area (and not secondary housing), people are completely different. They are all businessmen, come immediately with lawyers and lawyers, and they are all literate themselves. I don’t know, Andrey Prokopiev, was I able to kill you or not? In short, come to Rostov, otherwise you’re doing good things in Kurgan. : lol:

Andrew, tell me, because I'm not a pro on computers, how to create such a forum? Thank?

Original message
Андрей, мы действительно говорили о государстве и чиновниках. Да я винтик,но я от этой системы ни рубля не получаю, т.к. я не на з/п(поясняю,гос.деньги я не трачу , а нооборот еще и плачу налоги государству).Чиновники к нам отношения не имеют, поймите, мы все коммерческие структуры.Следовательно, сильно уязвимы со стороны государства.Сейчас не 90-е года.А в моем, именно коммерческом направлении( а не вторичное жилье), люди совсем другие.Они все коммерсанты, приходят сразу с юристами и адвокатами, да и сами все грамотные.Тут "лиху" не даш. Не знаю, Андрей Прокопьев, смогла ли я Вас переубидить или нет? Короче приезжайте в Ростов, а то у Вас в Кургане сташные дела творятся. :lol:

Андрей, подскажите,а то я не профи по компам,как создать такой форум? Спасибо?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
It’s difficult not only to do it, it’s difficult to make it “alive”, but you have to work on it every day and invest, among other things, finances and not bad ones.
Do you want to make a forum?
If you want to make a database of non-respectable customers, then you can do it on the basis of our forum.
Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Сложно его не только сделать, сложно сделать "живым", вот над этим нужно трудиться каждый день и вкладывать кроме всего прочего финансы и не плохие.
Вы хотите сделать форум?
Если Вы хотите сделать базу не добропорядочных клиентов, то можете это сделать на базе нашего форума.
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.
A

Anonymous

ledi-xo said:
Andrey, we really talked about the state and officials. Yes, I’m a screw, but I don’t get a ruble from this system, because I’m not in the salary (I explain that I don’t spend state money, but I also pay taxes to the state). The officials have nothing to do with us, understand that we are all commercial structures. Therefore, they are very vulnerable from the state. Now not 90 -th year. And in my, specifically commercial area (and not secondary housing), people are completely different. They are all businessmen, come immediately with lawyers and lawyers, and they are all literate themselves. I don’t know, Andrey Prokopiev, was I able to kill you or not? In short, come to Rostov, otherwise you’re doing good things in Kurgan. : lol:

Andrew, tell me, because I'm not a pro on computers, how to create such a forum? Thank?

And I didn’t say that you get something from the system, your fault is that you give them something, and therefore encourage them. That's what I said about this financial intermediation. And here in Russia such actions are called giving a bribe to an official. Remember, they will not give and take, there will be no commercial structures like yours, only services for legal support of transactions will remain. And terrible things are happening not only in the Kurgan. All of Russia, even the top leadership, has choked on this, I mean Medvedev and Putin can do nothing about it, and therefore repressive measures have begun.

Original message
ledi-xo said:
Андрей, мы действительно говорили о государстве и чиновниках. Да я винтик,но я от этой системы ни рубля не получаю, т.к. я не на з/п(поясняю,гос.деньги я не трачу , а нооборот еще и плачу налоги государству).Чиновники к нам отношения не имеют, поймите, мы все коммерческие структуры.Следовательно, сильно уязвимы со стороны государства.Сейчас не 90-е года.А в моем, именно коммерческом направлении( а не вторичное жилье), люди совсем другие.Они все коммерсанты, приходят сразу с юристами и адвокатами, да и сами все грамотные.Тут "лиху" не даш. Не знаю, Андрей Прокопьев, смогла ли я Вас переубидить или нет? Короче приезжайте в Ростов, а то у Вас в Кургане сташные дела творятся. :lol:

Андрей, подскажите,а то я не профи по компам,как создать такой форум? Спасибо?

А я и не говорил, что вы от системы что-то получаете, Ваша вина в том, что Вы им даете, а значит поощряете. Вот про это финансовое посредничество я и говорил. А у нас в России такие действия называются дача взятки должностному лицу. Запомните, не будут давать и брать, не будет таких как Ваша коммерческих структур, останется только услуги по юридическому сопровождению сделок не более. А дела страшные не только в Кургане творятся. Этим захлебнулась вся Россия, даже высшее руководство, я имею в виду Медведева и Путина ничего с этим поделать ничего не могут, поэтому и начались репрессивные мероприятия.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello, Oksana. This is your forum: Link is not valid?

Original message
Здравствуйте, Оксана. Это Ваш форум: Ссылка не действительна ?
Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

As far as I understand, this is a forum of Rostov realtors, and our visitor, lady-ho, makes us good advertising there, sending my colleagues to our forum.

Original message
На сколько я понял это форум ростовских риэлторов, а наша посетительница леди-хо, нам там делает хорошую рекламу, отправляя своих коллег на наш форум.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Maybe I did not carefully look, but so far only we are doing it.

Original message
Может я не внимательно просмотрел, но пока только мы её делаем.

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Oksana referred only once to the MFD, and you immediately scold her :).
Well, I didn’t have time anymore - they have their own cabin there not frail;).
Only here is a terrible mess. One word - realtors. They do not know how to live together!
Let's hope that Oksana will drag us to study with them :)

Original message
Оксана только один раз сослалась на МФД, а Вы уже сразу ее ругаете :) .
Ну не успела более - у них там своя рубка не хилая ;) .
Только вот бардак ужасный. Одно слово - риэлтеры. Не умеют жить дружно!
Будем надеяться, что Оксана их гостями на учебу к нам затаскает :)

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Роман Худяков said:
Oksana referred only once to the MFD, and you immediately scold her :).
Well, I didn’t have time anymore - they have their own cabin there not frail;).
Only here is a terrible mess. One word - realtors. They do not know how to live together!
Let's hope that Oksana will drag us to study with them :)
Throw off the link. You are welcome.

Original message
Роман Худяков said:
Оксана только один раз сослалась на МФД, а Вы уже сразу ее ругаете :) .
Ну не успела более - у них там своя рубка не хилая ;) .
Только вот бардак ужасный. Одно слово - риэлтеры. Не умеют жить дружно!
Будем надеяться, что Оксана их гостями на учебу к нам затаскает :)
Скинь ссылку. Пожалуйста.

ledi-xo

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Andrei, I am sending a link: http: //forum.nl-realty.ru/viewtopic.php? F = 8 & t = 41 & sid = 984b861881dd29c88aca7c582a6bc2a3, and this link: www.forum.adresat-rus.ru/? - one person (radish ) moved the entire forum to himself and is so trying to raise his ... probably rating. If I didn’t act correctly, I’ll remove the link, but people, when reading the MFD, draw conclusions and in our city there is a massive confrontation with affiliates and discuss the services provided to us by the Addressee, i.e. whether they are qualitative or not, whether they are needed or not

Original message
Андрей, высылаю ссылку:https://forum.nl-realty.ru/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41&sid=984b861881dd29c88aca7c582a6bc2a3, а по этой ссылке: www.forum.adresat-rus.ru/ ?- один человек(редиска) перенес весь форум себе и так пытается поднять свой... наверное рейтинг. Если я поступила не корректно, то ссылку уберу,но люди действительно, читая МФД делают выводы и у нас в городе идет массовое противостояний аффилированым лицам и обсуждаем услуги предоставленные нам Адресатом, т.е. качественные они или нет, нужны или нет.

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Original message
Доброго времени суток, Оксана!
Из-за длительного отсутствия в городе и болезни не смогла сразу ответить на Ваш вопрос.
Мой ответ размещен на адвокатской ветке
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=3481&p=23368#p23368