Не знаю, что за картинка.

D-Mass

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Матушкин Андрей. said:
I don’t know what kind of picture.
Sample banner - JPEG or GIF format to choose from ...

Original message
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Образец баннера - формат JPEG или GIF на выбор...

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
D-Mass said:
Матушкин Андрей. said:
I don’t know what kind of picture.
Sample banner - JPEG or GIF format to choose from ...
This is to Ruslan.

Original message
D-Mass said:
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Образец баннера - формат JPEG или GIF на выбор...
Это к Руслану.

Краев Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Dmitry, an interesting instruction. I give read to the security guards, let them learn from others: D

Original message
Дмитрий, интересная инструкция. Дам почитать безопасникам, пусть учатся у других :D
Thank you, take a note.

Original message
Спасибо,возьмем на заметку.
A

Anonymous

I would like to join your dialogue, dear!
I want to note right away that private security structures and their powers should not be confused, it should be remembered why they were originally created, and police units. You must clearly understand that a private security guard is just a citizen and the state has vested him with the authority to protect the property of the owner / customer! The legislator did not empower the private guard / citizen to protect the political system and public safety. And now an example: a private security guard has a legal status in accordance with the Law, is located at a guarded facility, say, a motor depot! Not prohibited by law! The police (ORB) arrived to conduct operational activities, and a private security guard tells the legal representatives that he will not let a policeman enter the territory, and if they try to enter the protected territory, he will use police weapons!
Here, in order to prevent such situations, the legislator authorized the authorities to a larger extent (search, detention, investigation, detention, etc.), and did not assign state functions to ordinary citizens - private security guards! Remember how and whom they accept in the ranks of private security guards! Persons with a canceled criminal record can safely become private security guards! Before the law, they are clean! Think about the safety of your family and children!

Original message
Хотел бы присоединиться к Вашему диалогу, уважаемые!
Сразу хочу отметить, что не следует путать частные охранные структуры и их полномочия, следует помнить для чего изначально они создавались, и подразделения полиции. Вы должны четко понимать, что частный охранник - просто гражданин и государство наделило его полномочиями по защите имущества собственника/заказчика! Законодатель не наделил частного охранника/гражданина полномочиями по защите государственного строя и общественной безопасности. А теперь пример: частный охранник имеет правовой статус в соответствии с Законом, находится на охраняемом объекте, ну скажем автобаза! Не запрещено законом! Приехала полиция (ОРБ) для проведения оперативных мероприятий, а частный охранник заявляет законным представителям власти о том, что он не пропустит на территорию полицейский, а если они попытаются войти на охраняемую территорию, то он применит по полицейским оружие!
Вот для не допущения таких ситуаций законодатель и уполномочил представителей власти полномочиями в большем объеме (розыск, задержание, следствие, содержание под стражей и т.д. ) , а не возложил государственные функции на простых граждан - частных охранников! Вспомните о том как и кого принимают в ряды частных охранников! Лица имеющие погашенную судимость могут спокойно стать частными охранниками! Перед законом они чисты! Задумайтесь о безопасности своей семьи и детей!