НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
The mother of the missing girl is suing a detective who failed to find a child

The woman claims that the detective took the money, but did not take any action

05/06/2019 at 13:26, views: 1070

The ex-coordinator of the human rights organization "Right to Arms", and part-time private detective, may soon appear in front of Themis. The mother of the missing girl, Elena Gershman, filed a lawsuit against the detective in the Presnensky District Court.

A woman who has been searching for her child for three years believes that the man did nothing to return the girl home, although he took the money. As MK told Elena, the detective contacted her through social networks in the spring of 2017 and offered help himself.

“This man came to me a few years ago when I was looking for my daughter, whom my ex-husband had stolen from me.” He asked to be my friend, then offered help. He said that he allegedly has enormous experience in such matters, and contacts in the law enforcement bodies of Russia and Israel. I believed him, we met and concluded a contract for the provision of services. I paid him more than 100 thousand rubles.

However, after a month, the woman realized that the detective was not going to fulfill promises.

- He assured that he would find a daughter in two weeks. But no information was received from him. Then I demanded my money back. At first, the detective said that he would repay the debt in a week, then he had some problems with accounting, and then he completely disappeared, ”said Elena.

The woman appealed to law enforcement agencies, but she was refused a criminal case. Then Elena decided to seek justice in court. It is curious that the Internet is replete with unflattering reviews, in which the detective is called only a fraudster.

By the way, at the time of filing the lawsuit, a woman without the help of the defendant was able to return home her child, whom she had not seen for many years.
Daria Fedotova
The mother of the missing girl is suing a detective who failed to find a child

Original message
Мать пропавшей девочки судится с детективом, не сумевшим найти ребенка

Женщина утверждает, что сыщик взял деньги, но не предпринял никаких действий

06.05.2019 в 13:26, просмотров: 1070

Экс-координатор правозащитной организации «Право на оружие», а по совместительству частный детектив, в скором времени может предстать перед лицом Фемиды. Иск к сыщику в Пресненский районный суд подала мать пропавшей девочки Елена Гершман.

Женщина, три года разыскивавшая своего ребенка, считает, что мужчина ничего не предпринял для возвращения девочки домой, хотя деньги взял. Как рассказала «МК» Елена, детектив обратился к ней через соцсети весной 2017 года и сам предложил помощь.

— Этот человек обратился ко мне несколько лет назад, когда я разыскивала свою дочь, которую у меня украл бывший муж. Он напросился ко мне в друзья, затем предложил помощь. Он рассказал, что у него якобы есть огромный опыт в подобных делах, связи в правоохранительных органах России и Израиля. Я ему поверила, мы встретились и заключили договор на оказание услуг. Я ему заплатила более 100 тысяч рублей.

Однако уже через месяц женщина поняла, что сыщик не собирается выполнять обещания.

— Он уверял, что найдет дочь за две недели. Но никакой информации от него не поступало. Тогда я потребовала назад свои деньги. Сначала детектив сказал, что вернет долг через неделю, потом у него были какие-то проблемы с бухгалтерией, а затем он и вовсе пропал, — рассказала Елена.

Женщина обращалась в правоохранительные органы, но в возбуждении уголовного дела ей отказали. Тогда Елена решила добиваться справедливости в суде. Любопытно, что Интернет пестрит нелестными отзывами, в которых сыщика называют не иначе как мошенником.

Кстати, на момент подачи иска женщина без помощи ответчика смогла вернуть домой своего ребенка, с которым не виделась много лет.
Дарья Федотова
Мать пропавшей девочки судится с детективом, не сумевшим найти ребенка