Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

No one can help, but there must be a way out!

A

Anonymous

In the month of May of this year, I entered into an apartment rental contract. After paying %% to the agent, the agency did not return the contract to me. There was a written agreement with the hostess stating that she undertakes to eliminate some imperfections in the apartment. After the time has passed, she still doesn’t eliminate anything, after which I inform her that I intend to move out.
In my absence, she changes locks and does not return things that I value for 1 million rubles. Repeated statements to the prosecutor’s office, the Department for Economic Crimes and Politics, and the militia did not give a result. I also applied directly to the reception office of the prosecutor, where they gave me advice to hire strong guys, because legally, the issue cannot be resolved here. Another girl already lives in the apartment and does not answer anything on the question of things. The hostess herself also does not make contact, but sends it to the agency through which the contract was concluded, and which, in turn, sends it to the hostess, but at the same time counting some money, it is not clear for what (possibly for storing things).
My goal is to return things.

Could you help me with something in this situation.

Original message
В мае месяце этого года я заключила договор на аренду квартиры. После выплаты %% агенту, агенство договор мне так и не вернуло. С хозяйкой была письменная договоренность о том, что она обязуется устранить некоторые недоделки в квартире. По истечении времени она так ничего и не устраняет, после чего, я ставлю ее в известность, что намерена съехать.
В моё отсутствие она меняет замки и не возвращает вещи, которые я оцениваю на 1 млн. руб. Нерднократные заявления в прокуратуру, ОБЭП, милицию результата не дали. Также обращалась непосредственно в саму приемную прокурора, где мне дали совет нанять крепких ребят, т.к. юридически здесь вопрос не решить. В квартире уже живет другая девушка и на вопрос о вещах ничего не отвечает. Сама хозяйка также на контакт не идет, а отправляет к агенству, через которое был заключен договор, и, которое, свою очередь отправляет к хозяйке, но при этом насчитывая какие-то деньги не понятно за что (возможно за хранение вещей).
Моя цель - вернуть вещи.

Смогли бы Вы помочь чем-то мне в данной ситуации.

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Hello Anastasia!
Do you know where your things are stored now?

Original message
Здравствуйте, Анастасия!
Вы знаете, где сейчас хранятся Ваши вещи?
Reaction score
Good afternoon. Unfortunately, you are not the landlady, but a tenant. This complicates your opportunities, both in the legal and other fields. You have only two options:
1. Make an agreement with the hostess on conditions suitable for both parties;
2. Hire a lawyer and go to court.
And yet, of no small importance is the fact that your things (list) were indicated in any contract, because it may turn out that neither the landlady nor the new tenant saw any things in their eyes.
Regards, Yuri.

Original message
Добрый день.К сожалению,Вы не хозяйка квартиры,а квартирантка.Это усложняет Ваши возможности,как в правовом,так и ином поле.У Вас всего два выхода:
1.Договориться с хозяйкой на устраивающих обе стороны условиях;
2.Нанимать адвоката и обращаться в суд.
И еще,немаловажное значение имеет тот факт,были ли указаны Ваши вещи(перечень) в каком-либо договоре.Потому,что может оказаться,что никаких вещей ни хозяйка,ни новая квартирантка в глаза не видели.
С уважением Юрий.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
If you accept information as it is and in no other way, we are talking about people who take politeness and tact for weakness. You need to hire STRONG guys who are absolutely STRONGLY BELIEF (namely, beliefs) who will tell who is right ......

Original message
Если принимать информацию как она есть и никак иначе- речь о людях, которые вежливость и тактичность принимают за слабость. Нанимать надо КРЕПКИХ ребят, которые абсолютно СИЛОЙ УБЕЖДЕНИЯ(именно- убеждения) расскажут, кто прав......

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Anastasia, what city are you from?

Original message
Анастасия, Вы из какого города?

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Мезрин said:
Good afternoon. Unfortunately, you are not the landlady, but a tenant. This complicates your opportunities, both in the legal and other fields. You have only two options:
1. Make an agreement with the hostess on conditions suitable for both parties;
2. Hire a lawyer and go to court.
And yet, of no small importance is the fact that your things (list) were indicated in any contract, because it may turn out that neither the landlady nor the new tenant saw any things in their eyes.
Regards, Yuri.

Yuri, you are my friend, but the truth is more expensive: lol:
Naturally, there can be no question of any list of things (I note - there are +++ s here).
From the introductory, I realized that neither the landlady nor the realtors agree.
Here there is arbitrariness! Question from which side?
Yours faithfully

Original message
Мезрин said:
Добрый день.К сожалению,Вы не хозяйка квартиры,а квартирантка.Это усложняет Ваши возможности,как в правовом,так и ином поле.У Вас всего два выхода:
1.Договориться с хозяйкой на устраивающих обе стороны условиях;
2.Нанимать адвоката и обращаться в суд.
И еще,немаловажное значение имеет тот факт,были ли указаны Ваши вещи(перечень) в каком-либо договоре.Потому,что может оказаться,что никаких вещей ни хозяйка,ни новая квартирантка в глаза не видели.
С уважением Юрий.

Юрий, ты мне друг, но истина дороже :lol:
Естественно, что ни о каком списке вещей не может быть и речи (замечу - здесь есть свои +++ы).
Из вводной я понял, что ни с хозяйкой ни с риэлтерами договориться не получится.
Тут налицо самоуправство! Вопрос с чьей стороны?
С уважением

Анастасия26

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I don’t know where to store things now, but the apartment is now another tenant. Based on the fact that there were many things, I think it would be extremely uncomfortable for her to live among them. I don’t have a contract in my hands, so the matter is complicated.
Andrey, I’m in St. Petersburg.

Original message
Где храняться сейчас вещи мне не известно, но в квартире сейчас другая квартирантка. Исходя из того, что вещей было много, думаю, жить среди них ей было бы крайне не удобно. Договора на руках у меня нет, поэтому по поводу суда вопрос сложный.
Андрей, я нахожусь в Санкт-Петербурге.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Анастасия26 said:
I don’t know where to store things now, but the apartment is now another tenant. Based on the fact that there were many things, I think it would be extremely uncomfortable for her to live among them. I don’t have a contract in my hands, so the matter is complicated.
Andrey, I’m in St. Petersburg.

If there are no things at all, then the mistress can be easily brought to theft! Things were taken out in your absence?

Original message
Анастасия26 said:
Где храняться сейчас вещи мне не известно, но в квартире сейчас другая квартирантка. Исходя из того, что вещей было много, думаю, жить среди них ей было бы крайне не удобно. Договора на руках у меня нет, поэтому по поводу суда вопрос сложный.
Андрей, я нахожусь в Санкт-Петербурге.

Если вещей вообще нет, то хозяйку можно спокойно привлекать за кражу! Вещи вывозились в Ваше отсутствие?

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
I think that according to Peter Matushkin Andrey will help you !!

PS
I'm sorry - this is just Anastasia’s advice! :)
With respect, Roman

Original message
Я думаю, что по Питеру Вам поможет Матушкин Андрей!!

P.S.
Андрей извини - это просто совет Анастасии! :)
С уважением, Роман