Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Taaaaaaak !!!! Damn !!!! ....... You saw the thread !!!!! ????? - open communication !!!!!:) ...... Although the dispute is prof- so interesting (I-seriously)

Original message
Тааааааак!!!!Блин!!!!.......Вы видели ветку!!!!!?????- открытое общение!!!!!:)......Хотя спор профи- так интересно(я-серьёзно)
Reaction score
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
Igor, so what I’m talking about! It seems to be a harmless topic, but you see where we suffered !!! : D

Original message
Игорь, так о чем я и говорю! Вроде бы безобидная тема, а видишь куда нас понесло!!! :D

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
LOVE FRIENDS !!!! ..... let's read here: [DLMURL="https://forum.detectives-agency.info/viewtopic.php?f=189&t=3694"] viewtopic.php? F = 189 & t = 3694 [/ DLMURL]

Original message
ЛюбИ ДрузИ!!!!.....давайте почитаем здесь: [DLMURL="https://forum.detectives-agency.info/viewtopic.php?f=189&t=3694"]viewtopic.php?f=189&t=3694[/DLMURL]
Reaction score
Something this link to authorization throws me! : D

Original message
Что-то меня эта ссылка на авторизацию перебрасывает! :D

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Egor, justify. It seems like nothing criminal, let them see a lively conversation?

Original message
Егор, обоснуй. Вроде ни чего криминального, пускай видят-живая беседа?

Частный детектив. Егор227.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Anatoly and me for authorization. Looks like someone is trying to hack a site. And this is even not bad. So the site is popular. So there are still young lovers of private investigations who want to smell a little, a little sniff of the coward of real detectives ...

Original message
Анатолий и меня на авторизацию. Видать кто то пытается взломать сайт. А это даже неплохо.Значит сайт популярен. Значит есть все таки юные любители частного сыска, которые хочуть чуть,чуть понюхать трусняк настоящих сыскарей...

Частный детектив. Егор227.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Andrey, I mean that the branch, as it were, touches on some issues that are specifics of detective activity. By the way, I remembered the forum that we were considering, Moder has the right to block some posts or branches from being reviewed by guests, or unauthorized users cannot watch links on branches. I myself know that the secret, closed, secret is very attractive. That is why it is not to be used. Curiosity, keenness of sensations, greed are those NEEDING traits of personality psychology that turn off consciousness, turn on the subconscious mind to fully satisfy the needs of all, probably (according to Maslow’s pyramid of needs). When a person gets to a branch where there is just a chatter, he cannot understand the entire course of users' reasoning, he will not view the entire branch, since he is in charge, he also needs a dash like laziness. He leaves. And sometimes on the branch there are sayings that are, as it were, closed to him. In order to see the secret part of the branch, he needs to perform a number of actions with the computer, for example, log in. Upon authorization, he goes through several pages, receives a letter to the email address and so on. But at the same time, two computers actively communicate, although this is not visible to a simple user. And an experienced hacker, encoder, or some other kind of juper-duper will very quickly understand who is on that end. or a serious person or boy blows bubbles. And everyone can build a small "corridor" that he would do what the moderator needs ... maybe I left my main thoughts in my reasoning .....

Original message
Андрей я это к тому, что ветка, как бы затрагивает некоторые вопросы являющиеся спецификой именно детективной деятельности. Вот кстати я вспомнил о том форуме, что мы с вами рассматривали, модер имеет право некоторые посты или ветки закрыть от рассмотрения гостями, или неавторизованным пользователям нельзя смотреть ссылки на ветках. Я по себе знаю, что тайное, закрытое, секретное очень притягивает. Вот почему это не использовать. Любопытство, острота ощущений, жадность это те НУЖНЫЕ нам черточки психологии личности, которые отключают сознание, включают подсознание на полное удовлетворение потребностей всех наверно (по пирамиде потребностей Маслоу). Когда человек попадает на ветку где идет просто треп он не может понять весь ход рассуждения пользователей, всю ветку он просматривать не будет, так как им руководит, тоже нужна черточка как ленность.Он уходит. А иногда на ветке попадаются высказывания, которые для него как бы закрыты. Что бы посмотреть секретную часть ветки, ему надо совершить ряд действий с компом, например авторизоваться. При авторизации он проходит несколько страничек, получает письмо на эл.адрес и так далее. Но при этом два компьютера активно общаются, правда простому пользователю это невидно. А опытный хакер, кодер или еще какой то там джупер-пупер очень быстро поймет кто там на том конце. или серьёзный человек или мальчишка пускает пузыри. И каждому можно выстроить небольшой "коридочик" что бы он делал то что нужно модератору... может я ушел в своих рассуждениях от главной мысли.....
Reaction score
Igor, stab, what kind of link and what can we read there ?! Me, and as I understand it, and Yegor, she sends to the authorization page! : D

Original message
Игорь, колись, что за ссылка и, что мы там можем прочитать?! Меня, и как я понял, и Егора, она отправляет на страницу авторизации! :D

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Егор227 said:
Andrey I have a wish to transfer the branch to a semi-private. :)
Матушкин Андрей said:
Egor, justify. It seems like nothing criminal, let them see a lively conversation?
Егор227 said:
Andrey, I mean that the branch, as it were, touches on some issues that are specifics of detective activity. By the way, I remembered the forum that we were considering, Moder has the right to block some posts or branches from being reviewed by guests, or unauthorized users cannot watch links on branches. I myself know that the secret, closed, secret is very attractive. That is why it is not to be used. Curiosity, keenness of sensations, greed are those NEEDING traits of personality psychology that turn off consciousness, turn on the subconscious mind to fully satisfy the needs of all, probably (according to Maslow’s pyramid of needs). When a person gets to a branch where there is just a chatter, he cannot understand the entire course of users' reasoning, he will not view the entire branch, since he is in charge, he also needs a dash like laziness. He leaves. And sometimes on the branch there are sayings that are, as it were, closed to him. In order to see the secret part of the branch, he needs to perform a number of actions with the computer, for example, log in. Upon authorization, he goes through several pages, receives a letter to the email address and so on. But at the same time, two computers actively communicate, although this is not visible to a simple user. And an experienced hacker, encoder, or some other kind of juper-duper will very quickly understand who is on that end. or a serious person or boy blows bubbles. And everyone can build a small "corridor" that he would do what the moderator needs ... maybe I left my main thoughts in my reasoning .....
Whole or some part?
What will the colleagues say?
Can we move colleagues?

Original message
Егор227 said:
Андрей у меня пожелание, перенести ветку в полуприват. :)
Матушкин Андрей said:
Егор, обоснуй. Вроде ни чего криминального, пускай видят-живая беседа?
Егор227 said:
Андрей я это к тому, что ветка, как бы затрагивает некоторые вопросы являющиеся спецификой именно детективной деятельности. Вот кстати я вспомнил о том форуме, что мы с вами рассматривали, модер имеет право некоторые посты или ветки закрыть от рассмотрения гостями, или неавторизованным пользователям нельзя смотреть ссылки на ветках. Я по себе знаю, что тайное, закрытое, секретное очень притягивает. Вот почему это не использовать. Любопытство, острота ощущений, жадность это те НУЖНЫЕ нам черточки психологии личности, которые отключают сознание, включают подсознание на полное удовлетворение потребностей всех наверно (по пирамиде потребностей Маслоу). Когда человек попадает на ветку где идет просто треп он не может понять весь ход рассуждения пользователей, всю ветку он просматривать не будет, так как им руководит, тоже нужна черточка как ленность.Он уходит. А иногда на ветке попадаются высказывания, которые для него как бы закрыты. Что бы посмотреть секретную часть ветки, ему надо совершить ряд действий с компом, например авторизоваться. При авторизации он проходит несколько страничек, получает письмо на эл.адрес и так далее. Но при этом два компьютера активно общаются, правда простому пользователю это невидно. А опытный хакер, кодер или еще какой то там джупер-пупер очень быстро поймет кто там на том конце. или серьёзный человек или мальчишка пускает пузыри. И каждому можно выстроить небольшой "коридочик" что бы он делал то что нужно модератору... может я ушел в своих рассуждениях от главной мысли.....
Всю или какую то часть?
Что скажут коллеги?
Коллеги переносим?