Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Contract for detective services. Ufa "Eagle eye"

A

Anonymous

I support, but not in the floor privat, but in private. Discussion of sections of a professional contract contains information constituting a commercial and professional secret.

Original message
Поддерживаю, но не в полу приват, а в приват. Обсуждение разделов профессионального договора содержат сведения, составляющие коммерческую и профессиональную тайну.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
In semi-privat- it will be normal .... The agreement should be discussed by the majority of colleagues. I propose to combine this topic with a new, specifically open ...

Original message
В полу-приват- нормально будет....Договор надо обсуждать большинством коллег. Я предлагаю эту тему объединить с новой- конкретно открытой...
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Детективное агентство. Хмельницкая группа розыска. said:
In semi-privat- it will be normal .... The agreement should be discussed by the majority of colleagues. I propose to combine this topic with a new, specifically open ...

I transfer the adjustment of a respected Lawyer to a specifically open topic.

Original message
Детективное агентство. Хмельницкая группа розыска. said:
В полу-приват- нормально будет....Договор надо обсуждать большинством коллег. Я предлагаю эту тему объединить с новой- конкретно открытой...

Переношу корректировку уважаемой Адвокат в конкретно открытую тему.

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Colleagues, due to the fact that my comment on the contract under discussion was copied to Privat, I deleted it from this thread. In addition, I created, with the approval of Matushkin Andrey, in a semi-private subforum to discuss the terms of the contract.
I invite everyone to continue the discussion here:
viewforum.php? f = 244

Original message
Коллеги, в связи с тем, что мой комментарий обсуждаемого договора был скопирован в Приват, из этой ветки я его удалила. Кроме того, я создала, с одобрения Матушкина Андрея, в полупривате подфорум для обсуждения условий договора.
Приглашаю всех желающих продолжить обсуждение сюда:
viewforum.php?f=244

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello everybody ! We have been talking about a single agreement for a long time. At least it is in draft form or not. I’ll be happy to participate in the discussion of such a document. I don’t consider myself to be a civilian in civil law, but for a long time I was engaged in civil law and concluded a lot of authority, sale and purchase agreements, including detective services. But on the other hand, the legislation of the Russian Federation and Latvia is still different and it is unlikely that a single agreement will be obtained. For the Russian Federation I agree. A single document can and should be developed, but in this case, the particular will need to be added separately. Such circumstances may arise. Igor, Riga.

Original message
Всем здравствуйте ! Речь о едином договоре идет уже давно. Он хотябы в черновом варианте есть или нет. В обсуждении такого документа, с удовольствием приму участие. Докой себя в гражданском законодательстве не считаю, но длительное время занимался гражданским правом и заключил массу договоров полномочия, купли-продажи, в том числе и о детективных услугах. Но с другой стороны, законодательство РФ и Латвии все же разнятся и вряд ли получится единый договор. Для Российской Федерации согласен. Единый документ разработать можно и нужно, но и в этом случае частное будет необходимо дописывать отдельно. Могут возникнуть такие обстоятельства. Игорь, Рига.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Hello everybody ! We have been talking about a single agreement for a long time. At least it is in draft form or not. I’ll be happy to participate in the discussion of such a document. I don’t consider myself to be a civilian in civil law, but for a long time I was engaged in civil law and concluded a lot of authority, sale and purchase agreements, including detective services. But on the other hand, the legislation of the Russian Federation and Latvia is still different and it is unlikely that a single agreement will be obtained. For the Russian Federation I agree. A single document can and should be developed, but in this case, the particular will need to be added separately. Such circumstances may arise. Igor, Riga.
Igor, why are we only ready to participate in the discussion))) Let’s discuss your draft agreements, and we’ll discuss them ... Moreover, you have enough (as you can see from the message) experience in the preparation of such documents ... :) We are waiting for the placement of documents with Your suggestions)))

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Всем здравствуйте ! Речь о едином договоре идет уже давно. Он хотябы в черновом варианте есть или нет. В обсуждении такого документа, с удовольствием приму участие. Докой себя в гражданском законодательстве не считаю, но длительное время занимался гражданским правом и заключил массу договоров полномочия, купли-продажи, в том числе и о детективных услугах. Но с другой стороны, законодательство РФ и Латвии все же разнятся и вряд ли получится единый договор. Для Российской Федерации согласен. Единый документ разработать можно и нужно, но и в этом случае частное будет необходимо дописывать отдельно. Могут возникнуть такие обстоятельства. Игорь, Рига.
Игорь-а почему только в обсуждении готовы принять участие))) Давайте Ваши проекты договоров-их и пообсуждаем...Тем более-у Вас достаточно (как видно из сообщения) опыта в составлении подобных документов... :) Ждем размещения документов с Вашими предложениями)))

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello dear gentlemen detectives! Very sensible suggestions. In the near future I will expose my agreement (it is very simple and life prompted him) I have long promised, but for some reason, not depending on me, I did not go here. I will comment on the agreement and I will be glad if you uncover it. I understand what is wrong with him. But the contract may be acceptable immediately to all.

Original message
Здравствуйте уважаемые господа детективы ! Очень толковые предложения. В ближайшее время выставлю свой договор ( он очень прост и его подсказала жизнь ) Давно обещал, но сюда по определенным причинам, не от меня зависящим, не заходил. Договор прокомментирую и буду рад, если Вы его расчехвостите. Пойму, что в нем не так. Но договор может быть приемлем сразу для всех.