Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Search for "skeleton in the closet", is it real or not?

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
They entrusted me here recently to be a moderator ....... and the finger-sausage stretches to transfer all these topics into one: "BHD through the eyes of films, radio ... productions, series, books of different centuries" ..... ..but I promised to be a restrained, persistent and polite moderator :)) therefore, silently and without pressing buttons, I observe a discussion of books, films and .... TV shows:) ..... Vo !! arose !!! ..... "Fundamentals of operational-search activity through the eyes of Stirlitz" (subtopic: Ethics of wearing an enemy uniform by Colonel Isaev) ......

Original message
Мне тут намедне доверили быть модератором.......так и тянется палец-колбаска перенести все эти темы в одну : "ЧДД глазами кино-, радио-...постановок, сериалов, книг разных столетий".......но я обещал быть выдержанным, стойким и вежливым модератором:)......поэтому, молча и без нажатия кнопок наблюдаю за обсуждением книг, фильмов и....сериалов:).....Во!!Тема возникла!!!....."Основы оперативно-розыскной деятельности глазами Штирлица" (подтема: Этичность ношения вражеской формы полковником Исаевым )......

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
Well, yes ..... now we’ll agree and then we’ll shoot a movie about NPV

Original message
ну да.....сейчас договоримся а затем и кино снимем про ЧДД

Частный детектив. Егор227.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Dmitry, as they say in the internet, "respect and respect," I personally thank you very much for such an answer.

Original message
Дмитрий как говорят в инете "респект и уважуха", от меня лично большое спасибо за такой ответ.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
And my desire to deprive you of this. You are not my man. Although it seemed to me that mine!

Original message
А у меня тянется этого тебя лишить. Не мой ты человек. Хотя мне казалось, что мой!

Казахстан

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Гость said:
I believe that for all people the most important sign that reflects his life and his skeletons is his material losses, roughly speaking, what he spends, both money and his assets, and for what. It is necessary to throw on this graphic model and such a rather important parameter as the medical history of the person involved, and maybe even his closest relatives. One clever person said that ONE fact is nothing. And all together this is already something.
Egor, what does the skeleton have to do with the closet?

Original message
Гость said:
Я считаю, что для всех людей самый главный признак который отражает его жизнь и его скелетов это его материальные потери, грубо говоря то что он тратит, как деньги так и свои активы, и на что. Накидывать на эту графическую модель нужно и такой немало важный параметр как медицинская история жизни фигуранта и даже может его ближайших родственников. Один умный человек сказал, что ОДИН факт это ничто. А все вместе это уже что то.
Егор, а причем тут скелеты в шкафу?

Частный детектив. Егор227.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
... and how to find this "skeleton" from a stranger. Good. that there is a witness who will tell, and if there is no such witness.

Original message
...а как найти этот "скелет" у незнакомого человека. Благо. что найдется свидетель который подскажет, а если нет такого свидетеля.

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Частный детектив. Егор227. said:
... and how to find this "skeleton" from a stranger. Good. that there is a witness who will tell, and if there is no such witness.

Tssssssssss, colleagues!

Do not argue with Egor !!
Skeletons will seem even where they are not: lol:
(Yegor, I'm so shy;))

Yours faithfully

Original message
Частный детектив. Егор227. said:
...а как найти этот "скелет" у незнакомого человека. Благо. что найдется свидетель который подскажет, а если нет такого свидетеля.

Тсссссссссс, коллеги!

Не спорьте с Егором!!
Скелеты будут мерещиться даже там где их нет :lol:
(Егор это я так щутю ;) )

С уважением
Reaction score
Днепропетровск, +38 068 404 92 85(Билайн),+38 066
Website
iapd.info
It seems to me guys that you are a little jittery about the moralization of our activities. Indeed, often the client presents his request in a veiled way and you cannot know exactly what he needs a specific "skeleton for", I think 80% for blackmail or just in case "a trump card up his sleeve ". Such a job is quite dangerous - they will make peace, but they can point your older brother to you or substitute someone" serious "to you and then run the" tails "chopping. I already have such experience. So, besides the phone and my face about the client should not know anything to me - work on trust is the point, in the end he needs it first!

Original message
Мне кажется парни,что вы чуток юлите по поводу морализации нашей деятельности.Ведь зачастую клиент преподносит свою просьбу завуалированно и ты не можешь точно знать для чего ему нужен конкретный "скелет",думаю на 80% для шантажа или на всякий случай "козырь в рукаве".Такая работа довольно опасна-они помирятся, а на тебя могут старшего брата навести или к тебе подставить кого либо "серьезного" и бегай потом "хвосты" рубай.У меня такой опыт уже есть.Так , что кроме телефона и моего фейса обо мне клиент ничего не должен знать-работа на доверии и точка, в конце концов ему это надо в первую очередь!

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
gorodovoy said:
It seems to me guys that you are a little jittery about the moralization of our activities. Indeed, often the client presents his request in a veiled way and you cannot know exactly what he needs a specific "skeleton for", I think 80% for blackmail or just in case "a trump card up his sleeve ". Such a job is quite dangerous - they will make peace, but they can point your older brother to you or substitute someone" serious "to you and then run the" tails "chopping. I already have such experience. So, besides the phone and my face about the client should not know anything to me - work on trust is the point, in the end he needs it first!

It becomes especially scary from the ominous phrase “ELDER BROADCAST” ..... this is a worse skeleton in the closet: lol: ..... you can scare children, scammers and even detectives: lol:

Original message
gorodovoy said:
Мне кажется парни,что вы чуток юлите по поводу морализации нашей деятельности.Ведь зачастую клиент преподносит свою просьбу завуалированно и ты не можешь точно знать для чего ему нужен конкретный "скелет",думаю на 80% для шантажа или на всякий случай "козырь в рукаве".Такая работа довольно опасна-они помирятся, а на тебя могут старшего брата навести или к тебе подставить кого либо "серьезного" и бегай потом "хвосты" рубай.У меня такой опыт уже есть.Так , что кроме телефона и моего фейса обо мне клиент ничего не должен знать-работа на доверии и точка, в конце концов ему это надо в первую очередь!

Особенно страшно становится от зловещей фразы "СТАРШЕГО БРАТА НАВЕСТИ".....это пострашнее скелета в шкафу :lol: .....можно детей пугать, мошенников и даже сыщиков :lol:
Reaction score
Днепропетровск, +38 068 404 92 85(Билайн),+38 066
Website
iapd.info
Well so it was tako and nakrapal. With Uv.Igor.

Original message
Ну дык како было тако и накрапал.С Ув.Игорь.