Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Check brother girl

A

Anonymous

Check brother girl

Good afternoon!
Can someone help on the next situation ...
My brother’s girlfriend lives in Omsk. Brother himself lives in another country. They "type" meet, my brother loves her and wants to marry and take to live in another country. But the problem is that, most likely, the girl simply “pretends to be in love and loving,” but in fact she has certain relationships with other men; just use my brother to go live abroad.
We would like to know if this is so, and in general what she does in Omsk, where and with whom it happens, how she spends time, etc.

Please tell me, could someone help with such a thing? how much is it?

Original message
Проверить девушку брата

Добрый день!
Сможет ли кто-то помочь по следующей сиутации...
В Омске живет девушка моего брата. Сам брат живет в другой стране. Они "типа" встречаются, мой брат ее любит и хочет жениться и забирать к себе в другую страну жить. Но проблема состоит в том, что, скорее всего, девушка просто "прикидывается влюбленной и любящей", а на самом-то деле имеет определенные отношения с другими мужчинами; просто используют моего брата с целью выехать жить за границу.
Мы бы хотели узнать так ли это, и вообще чем она в Омске занимается, где и с кем бывает, как проводит время и т.д.

Сообщите, пожалуйста, смог бы кто-то помочь с таким делом? сколько это будет стоить?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello, Natalia. Call me.
Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Наталья. Позвоните мне.