As part of the exit penalty, the following stages can be distinguished:

1. Preparation
2. Meeting
3. Reflection of the meeting results and planning of further activities

Consider these steps in more detail. What points you need to pay attention to:

1. At the preparation stage:
- determination of the purpose of the meeting and behavior strategies
- collection of necessary information
Defining a goal is very important, because depending on the purpose, i.e. her ideas about the future result, further actions in the course of interaction depend. It must be clearly understood that the purpose of the visit is not to receive money (this is not possible legally, because payment is made directly to the creditor). The debtor is shown that the situation and now his steps to implement the agreements will be controlled.

2. At the meeting stage:
- the strategy and achievement of the set goals are implemented, taking into account any unforeseen circumstances.
- the planned sequence is consistent with reality. Those. when and where does the debtor receive the required amount. Or what actions he will take to find her. How will he pay (personally to the creditor, through a trustee, bank account ...).

It is very important that you follow the safety rules when dealing with the debtor and law enforcement agencies. Take into account the psychological aspects (the technique of recognizing lies, building trust, tough negotiations (HARD !!! rather than cruel), self-regulation).

3. Reflection of results:
- It is important to describe the results of the meeting, the agreements reached, the additional information received as conveniently and clearly as possible for the client. Planning further action.
Possible options: continued interaction with the debtor, monitoring the implementation of agreements. Further search for the debtor, if it was not possible to meet with him, he changed his location. Consider initiating a criminal case on the grounds of fraud (Article 159 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation), malicious evasion of payment of debt (Article 177 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation), etc.

Original message
В рамках выездного взыскания можно выделить следующие этапы:

1. Подготовка
2. Встреча
3. Отражение результатов встречи и планирование дальнейшей деятельности

Рассмотрим эти этапы более развернуто. На какие моменты необходимо обратить внимание:

1. На этапе подготовки:
- определение цели встречи и стратегии поведения
- сбор необходимой информации
Определение цели - очень важно, т.к. в зависимости от цели, т.е. ее представления о будущем результате, зависят дальнейшие действия в ходе взаимодействия. Необходимо четко представлять что целью визита является не получение денежных средств (это невозможно юридически, т.к. платеж осуществляется непосредственно кредитору). Должнику показывают, что ситуация и теперь его шаги по выполнению договоренностей будут контролировать.

2. На этапе встречи:
- реализуется стратегия и достижение поставленных целей, с учетом каких-либо непредвиденных обстоятельств.
- согласуется на реальность планируемая последовательность. Т.е. когда и откуда у должника появится необходимая сумма. Или какие действия он предпримет чтобы ее найти. Как он будет оплачивать (лично кредитору, через доверенное лицо, счет в банке...).

Очень важно соблюдение правил безопасности в общении с должником и правоохранительными органами. Учесть психологические аспекты (технику распознования лжи, формирование доверия, жесткие переговоры (ЖЕСТКИЕ!!!, а не жестокие), саморегуляцию).

3. Отражение результатов:
- важно максимально удобно и понятно для клиента описать результаты встречи, достигнутые договоренности, полученную дополнительную информацию. Планирование дальнейших действий.
Возможные варианты: продолжение взаимодействия с должником, контроль выполнения договоренностей. Дальнейший поиск должника, если встретится с ним не удалось, он сменил место нахождение. Рассмотреть возможность возбуждения уголовного дела по признакам мошенничества (ст. 159 УК РФ), злостного уклонения от уплаты задолженности (ст. 177 УК РФ) и др.
Reaction score
The most important thing is to initially draw up the correct contract with the client on the provision of legal (collection) services to him. In order not to go under Art. 163 of the Criminal Code.
Two times I almost got it.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Original message
Самое важное, это первоначально составить правильный договор с клиентом об оказании ему юридических (коллекторских) услуг. Чтобы самому не пойти по ст. 163 УК РФ.
Два раза я так чуть не попал.

С уважением, Александр.
Д

Детективное агентство. Москва. Арбат.

And it’s not an unimportant factor, as I think, to competently organize a search for the debtor’s property, including those issued to interested persons, as practice shows, fraudsters do not hang anything on themselves.

Original message
И еще не маловажный фактор, как я считаю, грамотно организовать поиск имущества должника, в том числе и оформленного на заинтересованных лиц, так как показывает практика, мошенники на себя ничего не вешают.
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Молния said:
And it’s not an unimportant factor, as I think, to competently organize a search for the debtor’s property, including those issued to interested persons, as practice shows, fraudsters do not hang anything on themselves.

I think it is right to calculate this moment in advance in preparation for a visit with the debtor. Thank you for the addition!

Original message
Молния said:
И еще не маловажный фактор, как я считаю, грамотно организовать поиск имущества должника, в том числе и оформленного на заинтересованных лиц, так как показывает практика, мошенники на себя ничего не вешают.

Этот момент считаю верным просчитывать заранее в ходе подготовки к визиту с должником. Благодарю за дополнение!
Reaction score
Website
www.agan-detective.ru
And I would recommend not going to the debtor. According to experience, it is more efficient and lawful, and it turns out faster when the recovery process goes through, the executor is sent to the bailiffs, tormented, and sometimes brought to the bailiffs howl. And now they have a gorgeous law, you can put anyone on your knees. Then if the bailiff failed, you can recover from the service of the joint venture. The creditor is satisfied - the amount of interest protection has increased, the creditor may be brought to criminal liability, and everything is recovered legally.
Alexander K.

Original message
А я бы рекомендовал не ходить к должнику. По опыту действенней и законно, да и быстрей получается когда проходит процесс по взысканию, направляется исполлист приставам, мучаешь, а иногда доводишь до воя приставов. А у них сейчас шикарный закон, на колени ставить можно кого угодно. Затем если пристав не справился, можно взыскать и со службы СП. Кредитор доволен - увеличилась сумма защет процентов, возможно привлекается кредитор к уголовной ответственности, и взыскивается все законно.
Александр К.
A

Anonymous

The main thing in establishing the property of the debtor is to know perfectly well:
1. The list of property that cannot be seized (Code of Civil Procedure of the Russian Federation) so as not to be wasted in vain
2. Know the norms of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, which defines the types of security for obligations, the procedure and conditions for their application (part 1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation)
3. To honor and respect the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (at least as Ostap Bender did - a classic prototype of a private detective).
And the most important thing is to comply with the NPV Law (to work only after the conclusion and signing of the contract, and if in the framework of a criminal case, then with the written notification of the person conducting the investigation)

Original message
Главное в установлении имущества должника отлично знать:
1. Перечень имущества, на которое не может быть наложен арест (ГПК РФ), чтобы впустую не распыляться
2. Знать нормы ГК РФ, которыми определены виды обеспечения обязательств, порядок и условия их применения (часть 1 ГК РФ)
3. Чтить и уважать УК РФ (хотя бы так, как это делал Остап Бендер - классический прототип частного детектива).
А самое главное соблюдать Закон о ЧДД (работать только после заключения и подписания договора, а если в рамках уголовного дела, то с обязательным письменным уведомлением лица, производящего следствие)
Reaction score
Кострома said:
And I would recommend not going to the debtor. According to experience, it is more efficient and lawful, and it turns out faster when the recovery process goes through, the executor is sent to the bailiffs, tormented, and sometimes brought to the bailiffs howl. And now they have a gorgeous law, you can put anyone on your knees. Then if the bailiff failed, you can recover from the service of the joint venture. The creditor is satisfied - the amount of interest protection has increased, the creditor may be brought to criminal liability, and everything is recovered legally.
Alexander K.
Unfortunately, not all clients come with executive hands.
And the fact that you need to kick the SSP forever, I completely agree, I even encountered working at the SB of the bank, at least motivate me, at least until you take the breech, the bailiff should not move.
inquisitor said:
The main thing in establishing the property of the debtor is to know perfectly well:
1. The list of property that cannot be seized (Code of Civil Procedure of the Russian Federation) so as not to be wasted in vain
2. Know the norms of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, which defines the types of security for obligations, the procedure and conditions for their application (part 1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation)
3. To honor and respect the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (at least as Ostap Bender did - a classic prototype of a private detective).
And the most important thing is to comply with the NPV Law (to work only after the conclusion and signing of the contract, and if in the framework of a criminal case, then with the written notification of the person conducting the investigation)

I completely agree, there’s nothing to add.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Original message
Кострома said:
А я бы рекомендовал не ходить к должнику. По опыту действенней и законно, да и быстрей получается когда проходит процесс по взысканию, направляется исполлист приставам, мучаешь, а иногда доводишь до воя приставов. А у них сейчас шикарный закон, на колени ставить можно кого угодно. Затем если пристав не справился, можно взыскать и со службы СП. Кредитор доволен - увеличилась сумма защет процентов, возможно привлекается кредитор к уголовной ответственности, и взыскивается все законно.
Александр К.
К сожалению, не все клиенты приходят с исполнительными руками на руках.
А то что ССП пинать надо вечно, полностью согласен, еще по работе в СБ банка столкнулся, хоть мотивируй, хоть что, пока за шкварник не возьмешь, пристав не пошевелиться.
inquisitor said:
Главное в установлении имущества должника отлично знать:
1. Перечень имущества, на которое не может быть наложен арест (ГПК РФ), чтобы впустую не распыляться
2. Знать нормы ГК РФ, которыми определены виды обеспечения обязательств, порядок и условия их применения (часть 1 ГК РФ)
3. Чтить и уважать УК РФ (хотя бы так, как это делал Остап Бендер - классический прототип частного детектива).
А самое главное соблюдать Закон о ЧДД (работать только после заключения и подписания договора, а если в рамках уголовного дела, то с обязательным письменным уведомлением лица, производящего следствие)

совершенно согласен, даже добавить нечего.

С уважением, Александр.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Obvious You are all right. But I do not agree that you can’t go to the debtor, although it is possible that your legislation does not provide for this. I will tell you how I do it, in Latvia. I’ll note right away that everything here is in Latvian, which I do not know perfectly. Therefore, I conclude with the client either standard in Latvian (state language) or, at the request of the client in Russian, an authorization agreement in which everything is briefly described. The contract necessarily requires a notarized power of attorney. And here is a document, a document for all documents. Notaries call it a special power of attorney, which is provided for all occasions. (if anyone is interested, I can send it). Then let them write any cart for you. This is a civil legal relationship. I doubt that in the law on militia / police, they are given the right to poke their nose in civil matters. With a contract and a notarized power of attorney, I visit the debtor in a polite manner and with a hidden voice recorder, I am talking about the return of the debt and the consequences of the refusal. Who acts and who does not. A written claim with delivery confirmation is required. This is proof that he was notified. And then the lawsuit and the addition of all expenses to the main lawsuit + moral damage will not seem enough. And before the lawsuit, a letter is sent to the court in which the judge is asked to seize the bank accounts, movable and immovable property. And if the court refused, then the complaint to the higher court and the refusal are usually canceled against the court. I have not lost a single trial. True, he was preparing everything for the court, but at the court another speaker at the state. language. That's all. I don’t see a problem. The only problem is that you can collect debt for 3 years, and we have 10 years. Igor from Latvia

Original message
Очевидны Вы все правы. Но я не соглашусь с тем, что нельзя идти к должнику, хотя возможно ваше законодательство и не предусматривает такого. Я расскажу как делаю это я, в Латвии. Сразу замечу, что все здесь идет на латышском языке, которым я в совершенстве не владею. Поэтому с клиентом заключаю или стандартный на латышском языке ( гос. язык ) или по желанию клиента на русском языке, договор полномочия, в котором все кратко описывается. К договору обязательно требуется нотариальная доверенность. А вот это документ, всем документам документ. Нотариусы называют его специальной доверенностью,которая предусмотрена на все случаи жизни. ( если кто заинтересовался, то могу выслать ). Вот тогда пусть на Вас любую телегу пишут. Это гражданские правовые олтношения. Сомневаюсь, что в законе о милиции/полиции, им предоставлено право совать свой нос в гражданские правоотношения. Вот с договором и нотариальной доверенностью, посещаю должника и в вежливой форме и под скрытую диктофонную запись, веду беседу о возврате долга и о последствиях отказа. На кого действует, а на кого нет. Обязательно письменная претензия с уведомлением о вручении. Это доказательство того, что он получал уведомление. И потом иск в суд и присовокупление к основному иску всех расходов + маральный ущерб и мало не покажется. А перед иском в суд направляется соответствующее письмо, в котором судью просят о наложении ареста на банковские счета, движимое и недвижимое имущество. А если суд отказал, то на суд жалобу в выше стоящий суд и отказ как правило отменяют. Ни одного суда не проиграл. Правда все для суда готовил, а на суде выступал другой на гос. языке. Вот и все. Проблемы не вижу. Проблема только в том, что у вас 3 года можно взыскивать долг, а у нас 10 лет. Игорь из Латвии