Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Reaction score
Website
odin-detective.uaprom.net
I, just as yesterday, tried to order the PROVOCATION, but ... although they offered 20 thousand cu, I had to refuse. After all, a fall down begins with a small compromise ... with oneself.

Original message
Мне, не далее как вчера, пытались заказать именно ПРОВОКАЦИЮ, но... хотя и предлагали 20 тыс. у.е., пришлось отказаться. Ведь падение вниз начинается с маленького компромисса...с самим собой.
After all, a fall down begins with a small compromise ... with oneself.

Excellent and correct words, Sergey !!!

Original message
Ведь падение вниз начинается с маленького компромисса...с самим собой.

Отличные и правильные слова, Сергей !!!

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Орлан said:
Provocation is mean. Our business is facts, not fraud.

Definitely +150 from Help !!!!!

Original message
Орлан said:
Провокация - это подло. Наше дело - факты, а не подставы.

Однозначно +150 от Хелпа!!!!!

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
odin-detective said:
I, just as yesterday, tried to order the PROVOCATION, but ... although they offered 20 thousand cu, I had to refuse. After all, a fall down begins with a small compromise ... with oneself.

That is why we are FRIENDS with you !!! Once again +150 from Help ..... I had times when I thought I was the only such idiot ??? .... not one, and not even close idiot (s) ..... it makes life easier. Seryoga! thanks for such a comment ....

Original message
odin-detective said:
Мне, не далее как вчера, пытались заказать именно ПРОВОКАЦИЮ, но... хотя и предлагали 20 тыс. у.е., пришлось отказаться. Ведь падение вниз начинается с маленького компромисса...с самим собой.

Вот поэтому мы и ДРУЗЬЯ с тобой!!!Ещё раз +150 от Хелпа.....у меня были времена, когда я думал- я один такой идиот что ли???....не один, и даже близко не идиот(ы).....от этого жить легче становится. Серёга! спасибо за такой коментарий....
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
..... I had times when I thought, am I the only such idiot or something ??? .... not one, and not even the idiot (s) ..... it makes life easier.

I agree with Khelpych for all 200. From time to time I also caught myself on the same thought-question, maybe I'm an idiot ???? And it turned out that when the situation was resolved to its logical conclusion, then completely different people who were involved in dirty games came out as an idiot.
After all, the most important thing in this life is to remain what you are - a person. You can fall quickly, but rise again, it is almost impossible.
Unfortunately, our people, exhausted by all kinds of perestroika, cataclysms, innovations, continue to believe in what is now shown on TV. And the latter in turn take advantage of this.

Original message
.....у меня были времена, когда я думал- я один такой идиот что ли???....не один, и даже близко не идиот(ы).....от этого жить легче становится.

С Хелпычем соглашусь на все 200. Я тоже время от времени ловил себя на той же мысли-вопросе, может я идиот???? И оказывалось, что когда ситуация разрешалась до логического конца, то идиотом выходили совершенно другие люди, замешанные на грязных играх.
Ведь самое главное в этой жизни, оставаться тем, кем ты есть - человеком. Упасть то можно быстро, а вот подняться снова, практически невозможно.
К сожалению, наш народ измученный всевозможными перестройками, катаклизмами, новшествами продолжает верить в то, что сейчас показывают по ТВ. А последние в свою очередь пользуются этим.
A

Anonymous

Iago provoked Othello's jealousy, which ended in a sad way for Desdemona. A classic example of a private detective malfunctioning.

For Vadim Portnoy in the light of provocations against criminals (from the history of private investigation in Russia):
Secret agents of special services (especially security departments of the Russian Empire) were usually called provocateurs, who incited revolutionaries to commit any criminal actions so that they would then be arrested and convicted. Often, revolutionaries called provocateurs of all secret security officers (informants), even if their role was limited to communicating information about revolutionaries.

Original message
Яго провоцировал ревность Отелло, которая закончилась печальным образом для Дездемоны. Классический пример неправильной работы частного детектива.

Для Вадима Портного в свете провокаций против преступников (из истории частного сыска в России):
Провокаторами называли обычно секретных сотрудников специальных служб (в особенности охранных отделений Российской империи), которые подстрекали революционеров совершить какие-либо преступные действия для того, чтобы они затем были арестованы и осуждены. Зачастую революционеры называли провокаторами всех секретных сотрудников (осведомителей) охранных отделений, даже если их роль сводилась только к сообщению информации о революционерах.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
inquisitor said:
Iago provoked Othello's jealousy, which ended in a sad way for Desdemona. A classic example of a private detective malfunctioning.
For Vadim Portnoy in the light of provocations against criminals (from the history of private investigation in Russia):
Secret agents of special services (especially security departments of the Russian Empire) were usually called provocateurs, who incited revolutionaries to commit any criminal actions so that they would then be arrested and convicted. Often, revolutionaries called provocateurs of all secret security officers (informants), even if their role was limited to communicating information about revolutionaries.

This, if you believe Wikipedia ..... and in life, PROVOCATION on something unacceptable is always a dumb action .... I dare to express a thought, even when catching a criminal (do not confuse provocation with operational combination)

Original message
inquisitor said:
Яго провоцировал ревность Отелло, которая закончилась печальным образом для Дездемоны. Классический пример неправильной работы частного детектива.
Для Вадима Портного в свете провокаций против преступников (из истории частного сыска в России):
Провокаторами называли обычно секретных сотрудников специальных служб (в особенности охранных отделений Российской империи), которые подстрекали революционеров совершить какие-либо преступные действия для того, чтобы они затем были арестованы и осуждены. Зачастую революционеры называли провокаторами всех секретных сотрудников (осведомителей) охранных отделений, даже если их роль сводилась только к сообщению информации о революционерах.

Это, если верить Википедии.....а в жизни ПРОВОКАЦИЯ на что-то неприемлимое- всегда гнустное действо....осмелюсь высказать мысль- даже при поимке преступника (не путать провокацию с оперативной комбинацией)

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
The most unpleasant thing is that according to some such pseudo-messengers-provocateurs, they are judged about the rest of the representatives of our specialty. It seems to me here and we should not stand aside and, if possible, clarify the true meaning and difference of private detective activity from provocations and fraud, sucked from the finger.

Original message
Самое неприятное, что по некоторым таким псевдосыщикам-провокаторам судят об остальных представителях нашей специальности. Мне кажется тут и мы не должны стоять в стороне и при возможности разъяснять истинный смысл и отличие частной детективной деятельности от провокаций и подстав, высосанных с пальца.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Sevhelp said:
The most unpleasant thing is that according to some such pseudo-messengers-provocateurs, they are judged about the rest of the representatives of our specialty. It seems to me here and we should not stand aside and, if possible, clarify the true meaning and difference of private detective activity from provocations and fraud, sucked from the finger.

Help + 150 .... but when they "shoot" from the channels "1 + 1" - it's hard to explain something ...

Original message
Sevhelp said:
Самое неприятное, что по некоторым таким псевдосыщикам-провокаторам судят об остальных представителях нашей специальности. Мне кажется тут и мы не должны стоять в стороне и при возможности разъяснять истинный смысл и отличие частной детективной деятельности от провокаций и подстав, высосанных с пальца.

Хелп+150....но, когда "стреляют" с каналов "1+1"- тяжело что-то объяснять...