Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

debts

A

Anonymous

LLC “XXX” by a court decision owes 500,000 rubles. The founder is one physical. face. But on the balance sheet of this LLC, there is nothing on the accounts as well. But the founder of LLC "XXX" is also the founder of several other companies which have quite successful activities and a healthy financial condition. Bailiffs shrug.
Tell me how to be and what can be done.
Thank.

Original message
ООО "ХХХ" по решению суда должна 500 000 рублей. Учредитель одно физ. лицо. Но на балансе этого ООО нет ничего, на счетах так же. Но учредитель ООО"ХХХ" является так же учредителем еще нескольких фирм у которых вполне успешная деятельность и благополучное финансовое состояние. Судебные приставы разводят руками.
Подскажите как быть и что можно сделать.
Спасибо.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Good afternoon! Tell me which region are you from?

Original message
Добрый день! Подскажите с какого Вы региона?
A

Anonymous

Lord detectives!
Is the region important?
I understand there is no answer?

Original message
Господа детективы!
Разве важен регион?
Я так понимаю ответа нет?
Reaction score
There are always answers. But in order to answer you, you also have to answer questions. You went the other way: you were asked the question "What region are you from." Read your answer above. What do you want from us ???? I hope everything is explained correctly ...

Original message
Ответы есть всегда.Но,чтобы ответили Вам,Вы тоже должны отвечать на вопросы.Вы пошли другим путем: Вам задали вопрос "С какого Вы региона".Свой ответ прочитайте выше.Что Вы,после этого,хотите от нас???? Надеюсь,все пояснил корректно...
A

Anonymous

Correct it is correct, but not entirely logical and understandable.
I read my answer above on the advice of Mr. Mezrin. Yes, I repent, I live in Russia.
But what's the difference which region? Do we, as in the USA, have every state with its own laws?
It seems to me that laws are the same for all of Russia, or I'm wrong.
I understand that the best defense is an attack.
I want from you if you can advice on how to be in this situation.
Thanks Anton

Original message
Коректно то оно коректно, но не совсем логично и понятно.
Прочитал свой ответ выше по совету г-на Мезрина . Да каюсь , я проживаю в России.
Но какая разница какой регион? Разве у нас как в США каждый штат имеет свои законы?
Мне кажется для всей России законы одни или я не прав.
Я понимаю что лучшая защита это нападение.
От Вас хочу если можно совета как быть в сложившейся ситуации.
Спасибо Антон

Игорь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
If you want advice, turn to the law in your region, and if this is not enough to higher authorities of the Russian Federation.

Original message
Вы хотите совета -обращайтессь к закону в своем регионе,а если этого недостаточно в вышестоящие органы РФ.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Anton, good day. I am not going to communicate with the anonym. Register, answer my question and we will continue communication. Otherwise, there will be no “conversation”.

Original message
Антон, доброго времени суток. С анонимом не собираюсь общаться. Зарегистрируйтесь, ответе на мой вопрос и мы продолжим общением. В противном случае "разговора" не будет.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thanks, Anton. LLC "XXX" and you are in the same region? And which region? If in different, then in which.
Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Спасибо, Антон. ООО "ХХХ" и Вы в одном регионе? И какой регион? Если в разных, то в каких.
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.