Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

The husband is cheating on me !!!

A

Anonymous

Gentlemen, I understand that you are all serious detectives here and do not always tackle family problems, but still men help me deal with this issue! I can’t sleep at night, I suspect my faithful of treason and he does not recognize anything! What should I do, tell me? Thank you in advance!

Original message
Господа, я понимаю что Вы все здесь серьезные сыщики и не всегда беретесь за семейные проблемы, но все же мужчины помогите мне разобраться с этим вопросом! Ночами не могу спать, подозреваю своего благоверного в измене а он не признает ничего! Что мне делать, подскажите? Заранее благодарна!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Good day! Drop me your phone number and try to help you.

Original message
Доброго времени суток! Скиньте мне Ваш телефон, постараемся Вам помочь.

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
Kievljanka said:
Gentlemen, I understand that you are all serious detectives here and do not always tackle family problems, but still men help me deal with this issue! I can’t sleep at night, I suspect my faithful of treason and he does not recognize anything! What should I do, tell me? Thank you in advance!

Go to a psychologist and do not fool yourself, your husband and detective.

Original message
Kievljanka said:
Господа, я понимаю что Вы все здесь серьезные сыщики и не всегда беретесь за семейные проблемы, но все же мужчины помогите мне разобраться с этим вопросом! Ночами не могу спать, подозреваю своего благоверного в измене а он не признает ничего! Что мне делать, подскажите? Заранее благодарна!

Идти к психологу и не морочить голову себе, мужу и детективу.

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru

Original message

Еленtt

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello. Help me please. I also suspect my husband of treason. So today he said that he was leaving. Is it realistic to check. I will be very grateful for the answer. Already neither strength nor nerves are enough

Original message
Здравствуйте. Помогите пожалуйста. Тоже подозреваю мужа в изменею. Вот и сегодня сказал что уезжает. Реально ли это проверить. Буду очень благодарна за ответ. Уже ни сил, ни нервов не хватает

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Еленtt said:
Hello. Help me please. I also suspect my husband of treason. So today he said that he was leaving. Is it realistic to check. I will be very grateful for the answer. Already neither strength nor nerves are enough
What region are you from?

Original message
Еленtt said:
Здравствуйте. Помогите пожалуйста. Тоже подозреваю мужа в изменею. Вот и сегодня сказал что уезжает. Реально ли это проверить. Буду очень благодарна за ответ. Уже ни сил, ни нервов не хватает
Вы из какого региоина?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Original message
Рекомендую Виктора, надежный достойный коллега.
Пообщайтесь, рекомендую.
index.php?threads/7790

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
DNA you are wrong in a person a problem he needs help. Why is Russia so bad about infidelity, that is, family problems? It seems to me that private investigators should conduct such investigations. And telling a person to go to a psychologist doesn’t sound like that. In America, 60% of all cases are family. .

Original message
ДНК вы не правы у человека проблема ему надо помочь. Почему в России так плохо относятся к infidelity то есть к семейным проблемам. Мне кажется проводить такие расследования должны частные детективы. А сказать человеку иди к психологу как то не очень звучит. В Америке 60% всех дел это семейные. .

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
STEVE said:
DNA you are wrong in a person a problem he needs help. Why is Russia so bad about infidelity, that is, family problems? It seems to me that private investigators should conduct such investigations. And telling a person to go to a psychologist doesn’t sound like that. In America, 60% of all cases are family. .

Steve, if you go through the websites of Russian detectives, you can see that the topic of betrayal also occupies at least 50% -60% of all investigated cases. And although I have not been providing services for the identification of marital infidelity for a very long time, I nevertheless clearly understand why most licensed detectives strongly oppose this type of investigation.

When starting an investigation, the detective must understand that he is guaranteed to finish it. Just as a lawyer entering a criminal process does not have the right to “throw” the client halfway, so the detective does not have the right to tell the client - “sorry - I didn’t know anything”. Or, "here are the photos (voice recorder, etc.)." And to the client’s regular question, “what should I do with this further?”, The detective has nothing to say!

Indeed. It turns out that the detective transmitting information, which incidentally was obtained in a completely illegal way, can do nothing more than this. Well, the detective with the photo of the traitor will not go to court))) Therefore, at best, the detective will advise the customer the same as my esteemed DNA colleague said above - "Go to the psychologist." And if this all ends, then why get involved in the business? To warm up on the client?

Why do I think "warm up"? Because, as we have already explained above, the detective did not finish his business. Problem still exists. And the detective most likely received money for his "work" in cash.

My second argument. Any investigation should not go beyond human ethics. In my opinion, collecting information about infidelity actually does not offer the client any benefit. A service cannot be considered a boon if it destroys a family. Especially if the information that the detective received was not legal.

What to do?

I believe that in order to legalize, remove from the shadows this type of services demanded by the population, a technique is needed. For my part, I can share my own ideas. Well, so that there would be no misunderstanding among my colleagues regarding the legality of the services I provide, I’ll add that when counseling citizens on cases of adultery, I don’t enter the case until the client signs an agreement with a lawyer.

Regards, A.K.

Original message
STEVE said:
ДНК вы не правы у человека проблема ему надо помочь. Почему в России так плохо относятся к infidelity то есть к семейным проблемам. Мне кажется проводить такие расследования должны частные детективы. А сказать человеку иди к психологу как то не очень звучит. В Америке 60% всех дел это семейные. .

Стив, если пройтись по сайтам российских детективов, то можно заметить, что тема измен тоже занимает не менее 50%-60% от всех расследуемых дел. И хотя услуги по выявлению супружеской неверности я не предоставляю уже очень давно, все же ясно понимаю почему большинство лицензированных сыщиков выступает категорически против данного типа расследования.

Начиная расследование детектив обязан понимать, что гарантированно закончит его. Как адвокат вступая в уголовный процесс не имеет права "бросить" на пол-пути клиента, так и детектив не имеет права сказать клиентке - "извините - ничего не узнал". Или, "вот фотографии (диктофонная запись и тд)". А на закономерный вопрос клиента, - "что мне с этим дальше делать?", - детективу то сказать нечего!

В самом деле. Выходит, что детектив передавая сведения, которые кстати сказать добыты совсем незаконным путем, более этого ничего сделать не может. Ну не пойдет же детектив с фотографией изменника в суд))) Поэтому в лучшем случае детектив посоветует заказчику то же, что уже сказал выше мой уважаемый коллега ДНК - "Идите к психологу". А если этим всё заканчивается, то для чего вообще вступать в дело? Чтобы на клиенте нагреться?

Почему я считаю "нагреться"? Потому-что как мы уже выяснили выше - дело свое детектив не закончил. Проблема осталась. Да и деньги за свой "труд" детектив получил скорее всего налом.

Второй мой довод. Всякое расследование не должно выходить за рамки человеческой этики. На мой взгляд, собрав сведения о неверности на самом деле никакого блага детектив клиенту не предлагает. Не может считаться услуга благом, если она разрушает семью. Тем более, если сведения, которые получил детектив получены не законно.

Что делать?

Я считаю, чтобы легализовать, вывести из тени данный вид востребованных населением услуг, необходима методика. Со своей стороны могу поделиться собственными наработками. Ну а чтобы среди коллег не было недопонимания относительно законности предоставляемых мною услуг, добавлю, что при консультировании граждан по делам о супружеской неверности не вступаю в дело, пока клиент не подпишет договор с адвокатом.

С уважением, А.К.