Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Hello everybody!

I already wrote about the video, good! I want to say something else. It is necessary to advertise on TV first of all your profession and yourself, as a practicing private detective, but this is the key to the success of each practitioner! We have already discussed, a private detective is an independent artist. MOD advertising is just an additional opportunity to present yourself to a potential Client, I’m not writing about Communication, this is Basic. Membership in ARD, WAD and other professional associations contributes to the same. This is advice to novice colleagues, the Client in your city should come to the Person of a private detective, and not to some Dear shell.

Original message
Привет Всем!

Про ролик я уже написал, хорошо! Хочу сказать о другом. Рекламировать на ТВ необходимо в первую очередь свою профессию и себя, как практикующего частного детектива, только в этом залог успеха каждого из практиков! Мы уже обсуждали, частный детектив-это самостоятельный художник. Реклама МОД это лишь дополнительная возможность себя предподнести потенциальному Клиенту, про Общение не пишу, это Основное. Членство в АРД, WAD и других профессиональных объединениях способствует тому же. Это совет к начинающим коллегам, Клиент в Вашем городе должен прийти к Личности частного детектива, а не к некой Уважаемой оболочке.