Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

DETECTIVE AGENCY "Khmelnitsky SEARCH GROUP" UKRAINE.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

Original message
A

Anonymous

That's how it is necessary for all states to work out for all kinds of television companies so that the standard of the International Association of Detectives in every column of the news blurs. I'll go tomorrow I will order the same flag. Well done guys from Khmelnitsky. Personal words of thanks to Igor Nikolaevich.

Original message
Вот так надо по всем государствам отработать по всевозможным телекомпаниям, чтобы штандарт Международного объединения детективов в каждой колонке новостей запестрел. Пойду завтра такой же флаг закажу. Молодцы ребята из Хмельницкого. Персональные слова благодарности Игорю Николаевичу.

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Original message
DIBNN said:
ИНТРИГУЕШЬ? :?

Неа - запугивает :D .

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
inquisitor said:
That's how it is necessary for all states to work out for all kinds of television companies so that the standard of the International Association of Detectives in every column of the news blurs. I'll go tomorrow I will order the same flag. Well done guys from Khmelnitsky. Personal words of thanks to Igor Nikolaevich.

: lol: I’ll specially keep the “masterpiece” of the standard and bring it to the meeting ..... Here people will have fun when they see how it is glued from printed A4 sheets:)))) ....

Original message
inquisitor said:
Вот так надо по всем государствам отработать по всевозможным телекомпаниям, чтобы штандарт Международного объединения детективов в каждой колонке новостей запестрел. Пойду завтра такой же флаг закажу. Молодцы ребята из Хмельницкого. Персональные слова благодарности Игорю Николаевичу.

:lol: Я специально "шедевр" штандарта сохраню и на встречу привезу.....Вот народ повеселится, когда увидит- как он склеен из распечатанных листов формата А4:))))....
Д

Детективное агентство. Москва. Арбат.

Well done, class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

Original message
Молодцы, класс!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Игорь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Help I did not understand, the announcer spoke Ukrainian, the correspondent in Ukrainian, you are in Russian, and from which to which translator you translated.

Original message
Хелп я не понял-диктор говорил на украинском,корреспондент на украинском ,ты на русском ,а с какого на какой переводил переводчик .

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Шерлок said:
Help I did not understand, the announcer spoke Ukrainian, the correspondent in Ukrainian, you are in Russian, and from which to which translator you translated.

Stop !!!:) .... In the car, I speak (Russian), in the office, the journalist in my chair, I answer (in Russian) .... the presenter in Ukrainian .... sign language interpreter in gestures: ) Where did you see the translator there?:) .... Maybe I missed something on the set? :)

Original message
Шерлок said:
Хелп я не понял-диктор говорил на украинском,корреспондент на украинском ,ты на русском ,а с какого на какой переводил переводчик .

Стоп!!!:)....В машине- говорю я(русский), в офисе- журналист в моём кресле, отвечаю я(на русском)....ведущий на украинском....переводчик сурдо- на жестах:) Ты где там переводчика узрел?:)....Может, я что-то на съёмках упустил?:)

Игорь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I meant the sign language interpreter.

Original message
Я имел в виду сурдопереводчика.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Шерлок said: