Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

people search

A

Anonymous

good afternoon. Is it possible to find a person according to the following information? Name, year and address of cohabitation, area of residence of parents, at that time (approximately city) .Yuriy

Original message
добрый день. возьожно ли найти человека по следующей информации?имя,год и адрес соместного проживания,область проживания родителей ,на тот
момент(примерно город).юрий

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello, Yuri. You can also try.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Юрий. Можно попробовать.
A

Anonymous

Hello. Please help me find a debtor. It is known: Name, b., Passport data with a residence permit in Roslavl, Smolensk region. mobile phone number with the Belarusian number. He took the money for a car and, under any pretext, was hiding, explaining that I’ll give it back soon, I swear by my children that I would come tomorrow, or tomorrow I’ll give it by train with someone and it’s already 2.5 months. In Moscow, at a famous address, his wife lives with two children. Help me please. Sincerely, Alexander.

Original message
Здравствуйте. Помогите, пожалуйста найти должника.
Известно: ФИО, г.р., паспортные данные с пропиской в г. Рославль, Смоленской обл. номер мобильного телефона с Белорусским номером. Он взял деньги на
машину и под всякими предлогами скрывается, объясняя, что вот скоро приеду отдам, вот клянусь своими детьми, что завтра приеду, или завтра поездом с кем
то передам и так уже 2.5 месяца. В Москве по известному адресу проживает его жена сдвумя детьми.

Помогите, пожалуйста. С уважением, Александр.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello. Ready.

Original message
Здравствуйте. Готовы.
A

Anonymous

Tell me, please, is it possible to find a person by name, photo, year of birth, if the client lives in Moscow and the wanted one is in Mariupol (Ukraine)? and what amount approximately will be required for this in the absence of time limits? Thanks

Original message
Подскажите, пожалуйста, возможно ли найти человека по имени, фотографии, году рождения, если клиент проживает в Москве, а разыскиваемый в
Мариуполе(Украина)? и какая сумма примерно для этого потребуется при отсутствии ограничений по срокам?Спасибо

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
It is possible, if you still know the surname and middle name, preferably the date and year of birth.

Original message
Можно, если Вы знаете ещё фамилию и отчество, желательно дату и год рождения.
A

Anonymous

good evening. once lived in Germany and I had a girlfriend. the only thing I remember is her name. is it possible to find it at all and how much will it cost?

Original message
добрый вечер. когда то жил в германии и была у меня подруга. единственное что я помню это её имя. возможно вообще её найти и сколько это будет стоить?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Kind. According to such data no one will find.

Original message
Добрый. По таким данным никто не найдёт.
A

Anonymous

Hello!!! I would like to know if you provide services to citizens of Kazakhstan in searching for citizens of the Russian Federation in Moscow. What is the cost of a person search service, payment system, is there a prepayment? Is it necessary to travel to the Russian Federation to meet and conclude an agreement with your agency or will it be enough to communicate via e-mail and electronic payments? Name, location, telephone number we can provide. We are waiting for a prompt reply

Original message
Здравствуйте!!!
Хотелось бы узнать оказываете ли Вы услуги гражданам Казахстана по поиску граждан РФ в Москве. Какая стоимость услуги на поиск человека, система оплаты, есть ли предоплата? Необходимо ли выезжать в РФ для встречи и заключения соглашения с Вашим агентством или достаточно будет общения посредством электронной почты и электронных платежей? ФИО, место нахождения, номер телефона можем предоставить.

Ждем оперативного ответа

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello! Of course we do! It’s not necessary to leave. You can communicate via email. So do the payment. The search begins with punching on our databases, if we find, then 1000 rubles. Further request to the security forces, 3000 rubles. If we find on our bases, then payment upon delivery. To request the security forces, an advance payment of 50%. If there is no result, we will refund the money.

Original message
Здравствуйте!
Конечно оказываем!
Выезжать не обязательно.
Общаться можно посредством электронной почты. Так же и оплату делать.
Поиск начинается с пробивки по нашим базам, если найдём, то 1000 руб. Дальше запрос силовикам, 3000 руб.
Если найдём по своим базам, то оплата по факту. Для запроса силовикам, предоплата 50%. Если не будет результата, деньги вернём.