Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
Re: Detectives are joking

The story about the form and Nathan Rothschild)))))
I have my agency form. As you see, it has the motto-dictum of Nathan Rothschild

So here. On these forms, I write debt notices and give them to non-payers. In the end it is written that in case of payment you need to call my phone and tell the address, amount and date of payment.
And now I'm sitting talking with my wife. here my mobile rings, I pick up the phone further dialogue:
Hello, is this a detective agency?
Yes, we are listening to you!
-And can I hear Nathan. sorry, middle name I don’t know, tell me.

I went nuts, but did not get confused, quickly realized and answered something like this:

-EEE E er er er !!! Yes, I'm listening to you, you can Nathan Pinkertonovich!

- We paid so much and so many times, etc. You do not turn off the light for us Nathan Pinkertonovich!)))

-I understood everything well. Thank . goodbye.

And when I talked, my wife sat next to me and looked at me as I was on the verge of a burst of laughter. but he tried to make a serious face. When I hung up I fell under a chair and laughed for a long time without stopping. the wife was already scared.
Then she was told a dialogue. She immediately understood what was happening (sometimes she helped pieces of paper) and fell under the sofa next to me. And we both laughed for a long time))): mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Attachments

• Ирбис Уведомление .doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 47
Original message
Re: Детективы шутят

История про бланк и Натана Ротшильда)))))
есть у меня бланк моего агентства. Как видите в нем есть девиз-изречение натана Ротшильда

Так вот. На этих бланках я пишу уведомления о задолженности и раздаю жильцам неплптельщикам. В конце написано что в случае оплаты нужно позвонить на мой телефон и сообщить адрес, сумму и дату оплаты.
И вот сижу общаюсь с женой. тут раздается звонок моего мобильного, я беру трубку далее диалог:
-Здравствуйте, это детективное агентство?
-Да, слушаем Вас!
-А могу я услышать Натана. извините по отчеству не знаю, подскажите.

Я офигел, но не растерялся, быстро сообразил и отвечаю примерно так:

-ЭЭ Э э э э!!! Да я вас слушаю, можно Натан Пинкертонович!

- Мы заплатили столько и столько тогдато и т.д. Вы нам свет не отключайте Натан Пинкертонович!)))

-Хорошо все понял. Спасибо . до свидания.

А когда я разговаривал жена сидела рядом и смотрела на меня, как я был на грани взрыва смеха. но при этом пытался сделать серьезное лицо. Когда я положил трубку упал под стул и долго смеялся без остановки. жена аж испугалась.
Потом ей рассказал диалог. она сразу поняла в чем дело (иногда помогала бумажки делать) и упала под диван рядом со мной. И мы долго смеялись вдвоем))) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A

Anonymous

- Hello. I am from Scandal LLC - we offer services in organizing black and gray public relations campaigns. The result is guaranteed.
- More about PR.
- About gray or about black?
- About black. But to be completely.
- ABOUT! Be calm. Complete moral destruction of a competitor. Create a dark biography with evidence and documents. Theft at school, schizophrenia, entry into the sect of Jehovah's Witnesses, the sale of the homeland, childish masturbation - the choice of the customer.
- Rates?
- From pieces to a hundred.
- Up to a hundred?
- One hundred - this is the plot in the evening news.
- Good, but only to - the main plot!
- Yes to health! You can make sure that there is no other news on this day at all. But this is two hundred.
- And if in bulk? That's all you said - sect, masturbation, sale of the motherland, but in bulk? So that he does not rise.
- We’ll meet the six toe.
- A million? This is not a serious conversation.
“You want him not to get up.”
- Want. By the way ... One second. (Into the handset). Hello! Serge, find out how much it costs to soak? Physically, physically! Anyway, whom - in general, a person! I'm waiting. (To the visitor). Now we will check the prices. (Into the handset). What? Thank. (Hangs up). You got a bummer. For a million, I can dunk him without any PR, along with the campaign headquarters and voters.
- This is dumping!
- This is the market.
- Good, eight hundred.
- This is not a serious conversation.
- And how much do you offer?
- Wholesale?
- Yes.
- With the sale of the motherland and masturbation?
- Yes!
- Three hundred!
- This is not serious.
- Three hundred by force.
“Now I will leave here, go to him - and in five minutes you will have masturbation.”
- Not!
“Don't even doubt it.” Plus, the green banner of Islam in the bedroom and seduction of minors on public holidays.
- Not!
“Tomorrow in the evening news.” Do not miss.
“Good, five hundred.”
- Bestiality, a house in the Bahamas and kinship with Chikatilo.
“Seven hundred thousand, and hands on.”
“I knew we would agree.”
- But this is all: Islam, bestiality and Chikatilo - to him too!
- And he is not much?
- Just right.

Original message

- Здравствуйте. Я из ООО «Скандал» - предлагаем услуги по организации черных и серых пиар-акций. Результат гарантируется.
- Подробнее про пиар.
- Про серый или про черный?
- Про черный. Но чтоб совсем.
- О! Будьте покойны. Полное моральное уничтожение конкурента. Создание темной биографии со свидетельствами и документами. Воровство в школе, шизофрения, вхождение в секту свидетелей Иеговы, продажа Родины, детский онанизм - на выбор заказчика.
- Расценки?
- От штуки до ста.
- До ста?
- Сто - это сюжет в вечерних новостях.
- Хорошо, но только, чтобы - главный сюжет!
- Да на здоровье! Можно сделать так, чтобы никаких других новостей в этот день вообще не было. Но это уже двести.
- А если оптом? Вот всё, что вы сказали - секта, онанизм, продажа Родины, но оптом? Чтобы он уже не поднялся.
- В шесть ноликов уложимся.
- Миллион? Это несерьезный разговор.
- Вы же хотите, чтобы он не поднялся.
- Хочу. Кстати... Одну секундочку. (В трубку). Алло! Серега, узнай, сколько стоит замочить? Физически, физически! Всё равно, кого - вообще, человека! Жду. (Посетителю). Сейчас сверим цены. (В трубку). Что? Спасибо. (Вешает трубку). Вам вышел облом. За миллион я могу замочить его без всякого пиара вместе с предвыборным штабом и избирателями.
- Это демпинг!
- Это рынок.
- Хорошо, восемьсот.
- Это несерьезный разговор.
- А сколько же вы предлагаете?
- Оптом?
- Да.
- С продажей Родины и онанизмом?
- Да!
- Триста!
- Это несерьезно.
- Триста от силы.
- Сейчас я отсюда выйду, пойду к нему - и через пять минут онанизм будет у вас.
- Нет!
- Даже не сомневайтесь. Плюс зеленое знамя ислама в спальне и совращение малолетних по государственным праздникам.
- Нет!
- Завтра в вечерних новостях. Не пропустите.
- Хорошо, пятьсот.
- Скотоложство, дом на Багамах и родство с Чикатило.
- Семьсот тысяч, и по рукам.
- Я знал, что мы договоримся.
- Только вот все это: ислам, скотоложство и Чикатило, - тоже ему!
- А ему не много?
- В самый раз.
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

: lol:: lol:: lol: Hello, Andrei, I watched it so made fun: lol:

Original message

:lol: :lol: :lol: ЗдОрово, Андрей, насешил так насмешил :lol:

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

: lol:: lol:: lol:

Original message

:lol: :lol: :lol:

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

ELECTOR'S PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION lasted for a second week (2nd International MOD Conference)

Attachments

• 1313613470_1.jpg
    1313613470_1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 290
Original message

ВЫБОРЫ ПРЕЗИДЕНТА МОД продолжались вторую неделю( 2я Международная конференция МОД)

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru

Will have to be appointed as president of the governors in the Russian Federation. : lol:: lol:: lol:

Original message

Придется назначать, как президент губеров в РФ. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru

Детективное агентство УкрРозыскИнфо said:
ELECTOR'S PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION lasted for a second week (2nd International MOD Conference)

Igor, this is a serious idea about the election of the president of the MOD !!! : D: D: D
Let's hope that in the near future we will.

Original message

ВЫБОРЫ ПРЕЗИДЕНТА МОД продолжались вторую неделю( 2я Международная конференция МОД)

Игорь, это серьезное представление о выборах президента МОД!!! :D :D :D
Будем надеяться, что в скором времени у нас так и будет.

Евгений СБ

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

I would like to still listen to the head of the transport department! : lol:

Original message

Хотелось бы все-таки выслушать начальника транспортного цеха! :lol:

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score

Igor, as I understand the place of the training camp, I decided (judging by the photo), but, I'm afraid there will not be enough space ...........

Original message

Игорь, с местом проведения сборов я так понял определились (судя по фото), но, боюсь, места не хватит...........

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

Частный детектив. Sevhelp. said:
Igor, as I understand the place of the training camp, I decided (judging by the photo), but, I'm afraid there will not be enough space ...........

Hi Sasha. While there is "the essence of the matter" - tell me: where in September it is convenient to put up 2-3-4 tents in Balaklava? ...... we want to go to the diving camp ....

Original message

Частный детектив. Sevhelp. said:
Игорь, с местом проведения сборов я так понял определились (судя по фото), но, боюсь, места не хватит...........

Саша, привет. Пока там "суть-да-дело"- подскажи: где в сентябре удобно в Балаклаве 2-3-4 палатки поставить?......хотим дайверским лагерем выехать....