Private detectives joke

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Re: Detectives are joking

Частный детектив Анжеро-Судженск Кузбасс said:
The alleged fine (according to the traffic police) for talking on the phone while driving must also be presented to him!

done !!! I thought, colleagues, that you support the struggle for the TRUTH: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:

Original message
Re: Детективы шутят

Частный детектив Анжеро-Судженск Кузбасс said:
Предполагаемый Штраф( по ГИБДД) за разговоры по телефону во время движения нужно ему тоже предъявить!

выполнено!!!Я так и думал, коллеги, что вы поддержите борьбу за ПРАВДУ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

Igor, thanks, cool video! Smiled ...
And then I remembered a joke:
I used to sleep peacefully because I knew they were guarding me ...
Then he joined the army, stopped sleeping, because he was protecting the sleep of citizens ...
Arriving from the army, he stopped sleeping at all, because now I know how and who is protecting me! : lol:

Original message

Игорь, спасибо, классный ролик ! Улыбнуло...
А потом вспомнился анекдот:
Раньше я спал спокойно, потому что знал, что меня охраняют...
Потом попал в армию, перестал спать, потому что охранял сон граждан...
Прийдя из армии, спать перестал вообще, потому что теперь знаю, как и кто меня охраняет ! :lol:

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score

Thanks to Vadim and Igor for the cool positivist at the beginning of the working day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original message

Спасибо Вадиму и Игорю за классный позитивчик в начале рабочего дня !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

You're welcome ! : lol:

Original message

Всегда пожалуйста ! :lol:
A

Anonymous

Детективное агентство УкрРозыскИнфо said:
The other day I was talking on the phone with our COLLEAGUE LASLO, discussing HIS HELP ME ON THE CASE (ORDER) ..... At this time I started to take back on the car and RUNNED into the pulled up Honda ..... What do you think, Colleagues Does LASLO need to be placed on the Board of Shame ???? : lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:

In defense of Laszlo.
Igor, I know that you had a hands-free device for talking at the wheel with your cell phone. The fact that you do not like an inorganic object in your ear does not give you the right to make a claim to Laszlo, and Laszlo, accordingly, exempts this circumstance from any explanation. He probably thought that you had this item in your ear, but he would have apologized and called back later. : lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:

Original message

Детективное агентство УкрРозыскИнфо said:
На днях разговаривал по телефону с нашим КОЛЛЕГОЙ ЛАСЛО, обсуждали ЕГО ПОМОЩЬ МНЕ ПО ДЕЛУ(ЗАКАЗУ).....В это время я начал сдавать назад на автомобиле и ВДОЛБАШИЛСЯ в подъехавшую "Хонду".....Как думаете, Коллеги- надо ли ЛАСЛО разместить на Доске позора???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

В защиту Ласло.
Игорь, я ведь знаю, у тебя в комплекте с сотовым было устройство hands-free для разговоров за рулем. То, что ты не любишь неорганический предмет в ухе, не дает тебе права предъявлять Ласло претензии, а Ласло, соответственно, данное обстоятельство освобождает от каких-либо объяснений. Он ведь наверняка думал, что данный предмет у тебя в ухе есть, а так бы извинился, и перезвонил позже. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

The third day of the Detective Conference - the flight is normal!

Original message

Третий день Конференции детективов - полет нормальный!

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score

This is a break between the speakers ....

Original message

Это перерыв между докладчиками ....
A

Anonymous

Now only honest people are taken to the updated police, the rest have passed certification and continue to work.
The Holy Inquisition.

Original message

Теперь в обновленную полицию берут только честных, остальные прошли аттестацию и продолжают работать.
Святая Инквизиция.