+79214188555

Collection of personal information of trusting users

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
I found a funny site in which, under the pretext of checking the presence of a dossier about myself, in fact, there is a collection and accumulation of information about the curious: The link is not valid

Original message
Нашла забавный сайт, в котором под предлогом проверить наличие досье о себе, фактически идет сбор и накопление информации о любопытствующих: Ссылка не действительна

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank.

Original message
Спасибо.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
A year ago, I tried this ... Find out the story of your surname ... I’ve driven a couple of positions, and he asks for more and more, almost my favorite poses have already gone ... Interrupted the filling, well, nafig ...

Original message
Год назад попробовал подобное... Узнайте историю своей фамилии... Пару позиций вбил, а он просит всё больше и больше, чуть ли не любимые позы уже пошли... Прервал заполнение, ну их нафиг...
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
Vadim, I will tell you more. On a similar site, I went further from my curiosity than you did. I was stopped by the fact - reset SMS to get a password to access the generated archive of my last name. Not only do they collect personal data, but they also collect money (I suspect that they are considerable).
Scam !!! And what to do, without sucker and life is bad :)

Original message
Вадим, я скажу тебе больше. Я на подобном сайте по той же схеме из своего любопытства пошел дальше, чем ты. Меня остановил факт - сбросить смс чтобы получить пароль для доступа к сформированному архиву моей фамилии. Мало того что они собирают персональные данные, так они еще и собирают деньги (подозреваю, что немалые).
Лохотрон!!! А что поделать, без лоха и жизнь плоха :)

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Адвокат said:
I found a funny site in which, under the pretext of checking the presence of a dossier about myself, in fact, there is a collection and accumulation of information about the curious: The link is not valid
Not surprisingly, I know one such “comrade” myself, I’ve been collecting it for the third year already, I suspect that “he’s not okay with the past,” I very often see him near one “House”.

Original message
Адвокат said:
Нашла забавный сайт, в котором под предлогом проверить наличие досье о себе, фактически идет сбор и накопление информации о любопытствующих: Ссылка не действительна
Не удивительно , сам знаю одного такого "товарища", уже третий год собирает , подозреваю , что "с прошлым у него не все в порядке" , уж очень часто вижу его возле одного "Дома".

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Частный детектив. Владивосток. said:
A year ago, I tried this ... Find out the story of your surname ... I’ve driven a couple of positions, and he asks for more and more, almost my favorite poses have already gone ... Interrupted the filling, well, nafig ...
Yeah, Vadim, so you created a dossier on yourself, you just didn’t pay money for this ....: oops :: lol:

And I found links to this site on the website of our newcomer Alexander Kozhevnikov: https://belpoisk.ucoz.net/

Original message
Год назад попробовал подобное... Узнайте историю своей фамилии... Пару позиций вбил, а он просит всё больше и больше, чуть ли не любимые позы уже пошли... Прервал заполнение, ну их нафиг...
Даааа, Вадим, вот и создали Вы досье на себя, только что денег за это не заплатили.... :oops: :lol:

А ссылки на этот сайт я нашла на сайте нашего новичка Александра Кожевникова: https://belpoisk.ucoz.net/

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Адвокат said:
Yeah, Vadim, so you created a dossier on yourself, you just didn’t pay money for this ....: oops :: lol:

And I found links to this site on the website of our newcomer Alexander Kozhevnikov: https://belpoisk.ucoz.net/

Only name and date of birth ...: twisted:
And Kozhevnikov ... Well, grandmother somehow needs to earn ... There he threw the client, then he cut the last names ...: lol:

Original message
Адвокат said:
Даааа, Вадим, вот и создали Вы досье на себя, только что денег за это не заплатили.... :oops: :lol:

А ссылки на этот сайт я нашла на сайте нашего новичка Александра Кожевникова: https://belpoisk.ucoz.net/

Только ФИО и дата рождения... :twisted:
А Кожевников... Ну что ж, бабки как-то надо зарабатывать... Там клиента кинул, тут на фамилиях настриг... :lol:

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Адвокат said:

Only name and date of birth ...: twisted:
And Kozhevnikov ... Well, grandmother somehow needs to earn ... There he threw the client, then he cut the last names ...: lol:

It’s for such a “job” that soon someone will cut him something. ;)

Original message
Адвокат said:

Только ФИО и дата рождения... :twisted:
А Кожевников... Ну что ж, бабки как-то надо зарабатывать... Там клиента кинул, тут на фамилиях настриг... :lol:

Вот за такую "работу" скоро и ему кто-то , что-то настрижет . ;)