Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

In the Tambov region, a policeman saved a woman

Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
In the Tambov region, a policeman saved a woman who jumped from a bridge.

The senior officer of the police department in the Zherdevsky district, Sergey Marmyshov, risking his life, rescued a woman who jumped from the bridge across the Savala River.On that evening, the senior police officer of the police department in the Zherdevsky district, police officer Sergei Marmyshov was heading to his department on his car to intervene on duty. Driving across the bridge, he noticed a lonely figure of a woman on the parapet of the bridge. “I stopped to find out the reason why she stands on the bridge. She shouted: "Do not come to me." - I realized that a woman is trying to take her own life. I walked away, so as not to provoke her, I pulled the car to the side of the road. And suddenly I saw that she was already gone, ”says Sergey Marmyshov. Having run up to the railing, the policeman saw a terrible picture - after breaking through the ice, the woman went under water, and on the surface of the reservoir only a hood was visible. Sergei Borisovich on the run reported the incident to the department, and he rushed to the ice to save the woman. Thin, sometimes melted ice creaked underfoot, it was impossible to move on it. Therefore, Sergey decided to crawl in a Plastusian way. When he reached the ice hole, he grabbed a woman leaving the water under the hood, and, gathering strength, pulled her out of the hole. Then slowly, creepingly dragged her to the shore. Fortunately, the woman was alive. Waiting for the "ambulance", Sergey hastened to duty. After being on duty, having bought fruit, the private security officer decided to visit the rescued one. But the woman did not recognize the savior, because during the fall, she hit hard on the ice, lost consciousness and broke both hands. Everything that happened to her next - she only partially remembers. About the motives of the act until she is asked. The main thing now is that she is alive. And if it weren’t for a police officer passing by, it’s scary to think how this story would end. Currently, the department’s management is preparing a presentation on the promotion of a police officer.

Original message
В Тамбовской области милиционер спас женщину, прыгнувшую с моста.

Старший группы задержания ОВД по Жердевскому району Сергей Мармышов, рискуя жизнью, спас женщину, прыгнувшую с моста через реку Савала В тот вечер старший группы задержания ОВД по Жердевскому району прапорщик милиции Сергей Мармышов направлялся на своём автомобиле в отдел, чтобы заступить на дежурство. Проезжая через мост, он заметил одинокую фигуру женщины на парапете моста. - « Я остановился, чтобы выяснить причину, почему она стоит на мосту. Она крикнула: «Не подходите ко мне». - Я понял, что женщина пытается свести счеты с жизнью. Я отошёл, чтобы не провоцировать её, убрал машину на обочину. И вдруг увидел, что её уже нет», - рассказывает Сергей Мармышов. Подбежав к перилам, милиционер увидел страшную картину – пробив лед, женщина ушла под воду, а на поверхности водоёма виднелся лишь капюшон. Сергей Борисович на бегу сообщил о происшествии в отдел, а сам бросился на лед спасать женщину. Тонкий, местами растаявший лед, скрипел под ногами, передвигаться по нему было невозможно. Поэтому Сергей решил ползти по-пластунски. Добравшись до полыньи, он схватил за капюшон уходящую под воду женщину, и, собрав силы, вытащил ее из проруби. Затем медленно, ползком перетащил ее на берег. К счастью, женщина была жива. Дождавшись «скорой помощи», Сергей поспешил на дежурство. После дежурства, купив фрукты, сотрудник вневедомственной охраны решил навестить спасенную. Но женщина не узнала спасителя, поскольку во время падения, она сильно ударилась об лед, потеряла сознание и сломала обе руки. Всё что происходило с ней дальше - она помнит лишь частично. О мотивах поступка пока ее не спрашивают. Главное сейчас, что она жива. И если бы не проезжавший мимо сотрудник милиции, страшно подумать, чем бы закончилась эта история. В настоящее время руководство отдела готовит представление о поощрении сотрудника милиции.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Worthy of ...

Original message
Достойно...

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru