Agency "Fox" scammers. https://yurunion.com/

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
rodikscorp said:
The topic can be deleted, I settled everything with Fox!
And here it would not hurt, for more details ...
FOX was doused with mud for a long time and fruitfully, and then - all fine
The conflict is over !!
But it’s no secret - all conflicting parties are guilty of any conflict ...
And the question with LIS was suspended in an uncertain state ...
Negative raid still remained ...
Yours faithfully

Original message
rodikscorp said:
Тему можно удалить, я с Лисом все уладил!
А вот здесь не мешало-бы по подробнее...
ЛИСа обливали грязью долго и плодотворно, а потом - все отлично
конфликт исчерпан!!
Но ведь не секрет - в любом конфликте виновны все конфликтующие стороны...
А вопрос с ЛИСом подвис в неопределенном состоянии...
Негативный налет все равно остался...
С уважением

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Yes indeed, describe the situation and the subject of the conflict in DETAIL, otherwise “LIS” was a scoundrel and suddenly corrected. Somehow everything is not clear and muddy.

Original message
Да действительно, опишите ситуацию и предмет конфликта ПОДРОБНО, А то "ЛИС" был негодяем и вдруг исправился. Как-то не понятно все и мутно.

rodikscorp

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
We agreed with him that he would give my advance payment which I gave him a year ago, that is, he agreed that the matter was not completed. He calculated from my prepayment the costs that he incurred (gasoline) and had to give the remaining amount. We discussed this issue with him in early May. He promised to give money in early June. He did not give money for a long time, or rather did not give it away for a month and a half, pulled the rubber. I decided to create a site that I had already deleted, where he accused the agency Lys, that is, Yur-Union, of fraud, and began to advertise this site through contextual advertising in Google. On the same day, they called me back from Fox and told me to remove the ads and promise to give the money back within 2 days. I did so, they returned the money, only 100 UAH less than they should.
Accordingly, as promised, I deleted all the negative information that I wrote.
I won’t work with this agency anymore, but I don’t see any reason to continue to pour shit on them. They will consider the money returned to me.
So this story with the Fox ended. I am grateful to everyone who supported me in this forum. All the same, the Fox was wrong, it pleases that he could atone for guilt.

Original message
Мы с ним договорились что он отдаст мою предоплату которую я ему давал год назад, то есть он согласился что дело не было доведено до конца. Он высчитал с моей предоплаты затраты которые он понес (бензин) и должен был отдать оставшуюся сумму. Мы с ним обговаривали этот вопрос с начале мая. Деньги он пообещал отдать в начале июня. Деньги он долго не отдавал, точнее не отдавал полтора месяца, тянул резину. Я решил создать сайт, который уже удалил, где было обвинил агенство "Лис" т.е "Юр-Юнион" в мошенничестве, и начал рекламировать этот сайт через контекстную рекламу в Гугле. В этот же день мне перезвонили с Лиса и сказали чтоб я убрал рекламу и пообещали отдать деньги в течении 2 дней. Я так и сделал, деньги они вернули, только на 100 грн меньше чем должны были.
Соответственно я как и обещал удалил всю негативную информацию которую писал.
Я с этим агентством работать больше не буду, но и не вижу смысла дальше продолжать их обливать говном. Деньги они мне будем считать вернули.
Вот так закончилась эта история с Лисом. Благодарен всем кто меня поддержал на этом форуме. Все таки Лис был не прав, радует то что смог искупить вину.
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
With contextual advertising, you came up with it well)) Congratulations!

Original message
С контекстной рекламой, это Вы хорошо придумали)) Поздравляю!
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Детективное агентство. Украина. Киев. said:
With contextual advertising, you came up with it well)) Congratulations!
+100! Laszlo!

Original message
Детективное агентство. Украина. Киев. said:
С контекстной рекламой, это Вы хорошо придумали)) Поздравляю!
+100! Ласло!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Well, what will we do with this topic?

Original message
Ну и что будем делать с этой темой?
Reaction score
Красноярск. ул. Красной гвардии 24 - 316. тел. 8-9
Andrey, just close the topic and that’s it. MOD with LIS is no longer cooperating. And he returned the money not of his own free will, but thanks to the persistence and efforts of rodikscorp.

Original message
Андрей, просто закрыть тему и всё. МОД с ЛИСом уже не сотрудничает. А деньги он вернул не по доброй воле, а благодаря настойчивости и стараниям rodikscorp.

Igor

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив. Детективное агентство. Матушкин Андрей. said:
Well, what will we do with this topic?

I will express my opinion as a simple participant ... I think that the topic should not be closed, let it be as information for potential customers. The fact that the MOD stopped working with this YES is one thing, and the presence of this topic shows for people the reasons and the "work" of this agency.

Original message
Частный детектив. Детективное агентство. Матушкин Андрей. said:
Ну и что будем делать с этой темой?

Выскажу своё мнение, как простого участника... думаю, что тему закрывать не стоит, пусть будет как информация для потенциальных клиентов. То, что МОД прекратил сотрудничать с данным ДА, это одно, а наличие этой темы показывает для людей причины и "работу" этого агенства.