Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Decree of the Government of Russia No. 885

Новгородцева Зоя

Private access level
Reaction score
Decree of the Government of Russia No. 885 "On Amending the Rules for Registration and De-registration of Citizens of the Russian Federation from the Registration Register at the Place of Stay and at the Place of Residence within the Russian Federation". This decision provides a simplified procedure for registering Russian citizens at their place of residence (temporary residence permit).
Now the Russians are not obliged to stand in lines: it is enough for them to fill out the form on the FMS website, entering the address and passport details of the owner of the apartment, then come to the passport office and get a stamp in the passport. In this case, the owner of the apartment will be notified of the desire of a citizen to register with him only by mail within three days. If during this time the owner does not protest the registration, it is considered valid.
If homeowners do not want strangers to register in their homes without their knowledge, they must write a statement to the passport office of their housing office. This application is registered and entered into the FMS database. After that, provided that the FMS employees are in good faith, you can not be afraid of the appearance of new “guests” in your house ...

I would like to discuss what kind of arbitrariness this is ?!

Original message
Постановление Правительства России № 885 "О внесении изменений в правила регистрации и снятия граждан РФ с регистрационного учета по месту пребывания и по месту жительства в пределах РФ". Этим постановлением предусмотрена упрощенная процедура регистрации граждан России по месту их пребывания (временная прописка).
Теперь россияне не обязаны стоять в очередях: им достаточно заполнить бланк на сайте ФМС, введя адрес и паспортные данные владельца квартиры, после чего прийти в паспортный стол и получить штамп в паспорте. При этом владелец квартиры будет уведомлен о желании некоего гражданина прописаться у него лишь по почте в течение трех дней. Если за это время владелец не опротестует регистрацию, она считается действующей.
Если же владельцы жилья не хотят, чтобы без их ведома в их домах прописывались посторонние, они должны написать соответствующее заявление в паспортный стол своей жилконторы. Это заявление регистрируется и вносится в базу данных ФМС. После чего — при условии добросовестности сотрудников ФМС — насчет появления у вас в доме новых "постояльцев" можно не опасаться...

Хотелось бы обсудить,что это за произвол такой ?!!

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Zoya! Are you still surprised at something? Apparently, your young age is affecting ... In this moronic country, the country of frightened idiots and the homeland of elephants, you can only survive by biting ... sending the government away, medical deputies and others like them. What is there to discuss then? Will Putin change the law from this chatter? Or will Medvedev ban the introduction of fishing fees ...? The next feeding trough for officials, the platform for crimes, the divorce of people into apartments ... was just created ... Bastards!
Dixi

Original message
Зоя ! Вы всё ещё чему-то удивляетесь ? Видимо, сказывается Ваш юный возраст... В этой дэбильной стране, стране непуганых идиотов и родине слонов, выжить можно только кусаясь... посылая подальше правительство, медвепутов и иже с ними. Что тут обсуждать то ? От этого трёпа путин изменит законодательство ? Или медведев запретит вводить плату за рыбную ловлю...? Просто создана очередная кормушка для чиновников, площадка для преступлений, развода народа на квартиры... Ублюдки !
Dixi
Reaction score
Website
detective03.ru
a platform for crimes, divorcing people into apartments ...

That's for sure, Vadim support.

Original message
площадка для преступлений, развода народа на квартиры...

Вот это точно, Вадим поддерживаю.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello everybody ! I don’t even want to discuss such stupidity. It turns out your deputies are practically no different from ours. Igor - Riga

Original message
Привет всем ! Даже обсуждать подобную глупость не хочется. Оказывается ваши депутаты практически ни чем от наших не отличаются. Игорь - Рига
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
In Russia, everyone wants the best, but it turns out as always.
And again, a crude regulatory act shone on the horizon. Although the basis in this decision is good. Indeed, here we are talking about simplifying the procedure for temporary registration at the place of stay, and not the place of residence. And the rights to property in which this citizen is temporarily registered does not have.
From my point of view, it is necessary to revise the following paragraph of this resolution:
The owner or tenant, in the case of receiving a notification of registration at the place of stay of a citizen to whom he did not give consent to temporary residence, can submit an application in any form on cancellation of this registration at the place of stay to the registration authority that registered at the place of residence of this citizen .

Why does the owner need this headache? Isn’t it easier to coordinate this issue with the landlord in advance in order to avoid any misunderstandings.

Original message
У нас в России все хотят как лучше, а получается как всегда.
И вот снова засиял на горизонте сырой нормативно-правовой акт. Хотя основа в этом постановлении хорошая. Ведь здесь речь идет об упрощении процедуры временной регистрации по месту пребывания, а не месту жительства. И прав на собственность в которую временно регистрируется данный гражданин не имеет.
С моей точки зрения необходимо переработать следующий пункт настоящего постановления:
Собственник или наниматель в случае получения уведомления о регистрации по месту пребывания гражданина, которому он не давал согласие на временное проживание, может подать заявление в произвольной форме об аннулировании этому гражданину регистрации по месту пребывания в орган регистрационного учета, который производил регистрацию по месту пребывания этого гражданина.

Зачем собственнику эта головная боль? Не проще ли заранее согласовать данный вопрос с собственником жилья, дабы избежать каких-либо недоразумений.
Medvedev is a lawyer, Putin is a lawyer, half of the country is lawyers, and one hell the principle of legality in Russia is something vaguely slippery.

Original message
Медведев юрист,Путин юрист,пол страны юристы,-а один хрен принцип законности в России что-то такое смутно-скользкое.
Reaction score
I heard about this decision.
Even the transmission on TV was in my opinion, but I don’t remember which channel I was watching.
I do not think that it will be possible to commit frauds with an apartment, but that everyone will be lazy to register, that's for sure.
Now, almost all the visitors from the Caucasus are registered, it’s not clear how and where, and half of the registration documents are fake, but with the adoption of a resolution, everything will officially become available to them and the “register without problems” business will flourish.
That is what is not very pleasant.
I don’t think that everyone will check the receipts coming in, how many people the registered amount is coming in, I personally do not check, unfortunately :(

Sincerely, Alexander.

Original message
Слышал про это постановление.
Даже передача по ТВ была по моему, только не помню по какому каналу смотрел.
Не думаю, что возможно будет совершить махинации с квартирой, но что прописываться будут все кому не лень, это точно.
Сейчас-то, почти все приезжие с Кавказа зарегистрированы не понятно как и где, и у половины документы о регистрации поддельные, а с принятие постановления, так все у них официально станет и бизнес "пропишу без проблем" станет процветать.
Вот что очень не приятно.
Не думаю, что каждый проверят квитанции приходящие, на сколько человек зарегистрированных сумма приходит, я вот лично не проверяю, к сожалению :(

С уважением, Александр.
Reaction score
Детективное агентство. След. Екатеринбург. said:
I heard about this decision.
Even the transmission on TV was in my opinion, but I don’t remember which channel I was watching.
I do not think that it will be possible to commit frauds with an apartment, but that everyone will be lazy to register, that's for sure.
Now, almost all the visitors from the Caucasus are registered, it’s not clear how and where, and half of the registration documents are fake, but with the adoption of a resolution, everything will officially become available to them and the “register without problems” business will flourish.
That is what is not very pleasant.
I don’t think that everyone will check the receipts coming in, how many people the registered amount is coming in, I personally do not check, unfortunately :(

Sincerely, Alexander.
I completely agree with Alexander:
1. While in any city, I can fill out the FMS questionnaire by writing any real address there and send it by mail. (How mail works I can give an example: I sent documents to the customer Moscow - St. Petersburg, they are on the road for 1.5 months. :))
2. For a communal apartment they pay according to the number of souls, there will be interesting disassemblies when you lived on yours. another ten people are planting the area, and you will have to pay for them.

Original message
Детективное агентство. След. Екатеринбург. said:
Слышал про это постановление.
Даже передача по ТВ была по моему, только не помню по какому каналу смотрел.
Не думаю, что возможно будет совершить махинации с квартирой, но что прописываться будут все кому не лень, это точно.
Сейчас-то, почти все приезжие с Кавказа зарегистрированы не понятно как и где, и у половины документы о регистрации поддельные, а с принятие постановления, так все у них официально станет и бизнес "пропишу без проблем" станет процветать.
Вот что очень не приятно.
Не думаю, что каждый проверят квитанции приходящие, на сколько человек зарегистрированных сумма приходит, я вот лично не проверяю, к сожалению :(

С уважением, Александр.
Полностью согласен с Александром:
1. Я находясь в любом городе могу заполнить ФМСовскую анкету вписав туда любой реально существующий адрес и отправить по почте. (Как работает почта могу привести пример: отправил заказчику документы Москва - Питер, 1,5 месяца они в дороге. :) )
2. За коммуналку то платят по количеству душ, интересные будут разборки, когда на твою жил. площадь понасажают ещё человек десять., и тебе надо будет за них платить.

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.argys.org
All the subtlety lies in the fact that we are replacing the concepts themselves.
This decision was mainly designed for foreigners, and therefore this action (registration) should be carried out through the FMS. At present, the authorities of the settlement and registration of citizens is the passport service of the housing office (housing cooperative, housing cooperative, cooperative), but at the same time its functions are limited, they accept documents of registration at the place of residence or stay only with Russian citizens. But at the same time, the last word remains with the territorial office of the FMS, which affixes registration stamps, issues residence certificates.
In passport desks of a housing office, all actions are carried out in the presence of the owner or employer.
The inflated television propaganda deliberately did not notify citizens about the intricacies of the process, because statements through the mail go to the FMS and not to the housing office. This is precisely what served to create the imaginary lawlessness. Our citizens are good too. "I will write a statement asking you not to re-register anyone to me, and if you answer in court." Who said that there is a legally legal statement to the housing agency, an explanation of who has the right to prohibit actions with living space (only the court) has no effect.
Just yesterday, on one of the TV channels, they explained what and how, and before that, they registered for submission of applications in the housing offices and broke down the doors.
Everything is the same everywhere. when you drive in a car and stop to rest you realize that it’s too late to put toilets on the highway, for a long time it's all about .... whether.

Original message
Вся тонькость заключается в том, что мы подменяем сами понятия.
Данное постановление в основном было расчитано на иностранцев, а следовательно данное действие (регистрация) должна проводиться чере УФМС. В настоящее время органов вселения и регистрации граждан является паспортная служба жилконторы (ЖСК, ТСЖ, кооператива), но при этом её функции органичены, они принимают документы о регистрации по месту жительства или пребывания только у граждан Россиии. Но при этом последнее слово остается за территориальным пунктом УФМС, которое проставляет штампы о регистрации, выдает свидетельства о пребывании.
В паспортных столах жилконтор все действия проводяться в присутствии собственника или нанимателя.
Раздутая телепропаганда умышлено не оповестила граждан о тонкостях процесса, ведь заявления через почту попадают в УФМС а не в жилконтору. Вот именно это и послужило созданию мнимого беспредела. Наши граждане тоже хороши. "Я напишу заявление с просьбой не регитстрировать ко мне никого, и если что Вы ответите в суде". Кто сказал, что существует юридически законное заявление в жилконтору, разъяснение кто обладает правом запрета на проведение действий с жилой площадью (только суд) действия не имеет.
Только вчера по одному из каналов ТВ разъяснили что и как, а до этого в жилконторах записывались на подачу заявлений и выламывали двери.
Везде все одинаково. когда вы едите на автомашине и останавливаетесь отдохнуть то понимаете, что поздно по трассе ставить туалеты, уже давно все об....ли.
Reaction score
Website
detectivalekst.my1.ru
Yes…. , The Caucasus flooded Moscow, and corruption walks there freely, everything is bought and sold, although the law says that preparatory documents are accepted electronically, and the owner must still come to the FMS and put his signature, but for the money you can register and without it, and fake the signature. In short, the mess will turn out.

Original message
Да…. , Москву Кавказ заполонил, да и коррупция там гуляет свободно, все покупается и продается, хотя в законе прописано, что в электронном виде принимаются подготовительные документы, и собственник все равно должен прийти в ФМС и поставить свою подпись, но за деньги можно будет зарегистрироваться и без него, а подпись подделать. Короче бардак получиться.