Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Find a person by name

A

Anonymous

Re: Shumilin Oleg Konstantinovich Oleg your classmate on DATE Eugene wants to see you. Very serious conversation! If you have already become a general, this is also good. But the main thing is that you remain a friend. After all, do you remember Prokopkin, and Terekh, and Zaitsev? I have a very serious offer for you. Urgently come to Daugavpils or get through. My mobile phone is 28755835, the mother of Tamara Gerasimovna - 22440953. There is no wife - they killed! Be sure to call, come. Maybe you have already become a general? Then you can help me in my unique work. I do not want to leave my knowledge to this country. Imagine, they killed Morozov Borka, Vitaliy Sukhinin. I'll tell you about myself later. Mother's address: Tartu 11-32. Remember, call Tamara Gerasimovna. I'm lonely. Wife was killed. There was a daughter of eleven years. I want to convey to you through Russia very timely and important information on which I worked and because of which three people were killed. Oleg, you know me! If the technical information that I want to convey to Russia would be trifling, then all the killed Russians who were close to me would be alive. But the main thing in my development. I do not want to pass it on to these cunning Latvians who killed my wife, our friends! I was tortured like a kid. I will hand over my work to Russia. I even thought about the USA. I have a friend from NASA professor GALE R.SUNDBERG. But of course, I do not want to transfer my knowledge to the eternal competitors of Russia. My work is unique. After all, you know me! Apparently only because of this work, they do not want to let me out of here !? I don’t know what to do? Apparently having solved the problem of building UFOs and the principle of their movement, I also endangered myself, my 11-year-old daughter. Oleg come urgently! My mobile phone. 28755835. Mothers 22440953. Her address is Tartu 11-32. May Day. We used to dig trenches there. Oleg must contact me, but rather come. If you want to become a millionaire, come. Maybe you have already become a general? The main thing is that now I need help, moral support. I want to leave this madhouse. Zhenya Vilgan.

Original message
Re: Шумилин Олег Константинович

Олег тебя хочет видеть твой однокурсник по ДАТУ Евгений. Очень серьезный разговор! Если ты уже стал генералом это тоже неплохо. Но главное чтобы ты остался другом. Ведь ты помнишь и Прокопкина, и Тереху, и Зайцева? Уменя к тебе имеется очеь серьезное преложение. Срочно приезжай в Даугавпилс или дозвонись. Мой мобильник 28755835, матери Тамары Герасимовны - 22440953. Жены нет - убили! Обязательно звони, приезжай. Может ты уже стал генералом? Тогда ты сможешь помочь и мне в моей уникальной работе. Не хочу оставлять свои знания этой стране. Представь, убили Морозова Борьку, Сухинина Виталия. О себе расскажу потом. Адрес матери: Тарту 11-32. Помнишь -звать Тамара Герасимовна. Я одинок. Жену убили. Осталась дочь одиннадцати лет.
Хочу через тебя передать России очень своевременную и важную информацию, над которой я работал и из-за которой убили трех человек.
Олег, ведь ты меня знаешь! Если бы техническая информация которую я хочу передать России была бы пустяковой, то были бы живы все убитые русские которые были близки мне.
Но главное в моей разработке. Не хочу я ее передавать этим хитрожопым латышам, которые убили мою жену, наших друзей! Меня пытали как какого-то пацана. Свой труд передам России. Я даже задумывался о США. У меня есть знакомый из NASA профессор GALE R.SUNDBERG. Но конечно, свои знания я не хочу передавать вечным конкурентам России. Моя работа уникальна. Ведь ты меня знаешь!
Видимо только из-за этой работы меня нехотят отсюда выпускать!? Незнаю что и делать? Видимо разрешив проблему построения НЛО и принципа их перемещения я подверг опастности и себя, свою 11-летнюю дочь. Олег приезжай срочно! Мой моб.тел.28755835. Матери-22440953. Ее адрес : Тарту 11-32. Первомайка. Раньше мы там рыли окопы. Олег обязательно со мной свяжись, а лучше приезжай.
Хочешь стать миллионером - приезжай. Может ты стал уже генералом? Главное то, что сейчас мне нужна помощь, моральная поддержка. Хочу уехать из этого дурдома. Женька Вильгань.
A

Anonymous

find a person I want to find my grandfather Lazarev Valery Filipovich.

Original message
найти человека

хочу найти своего дедушку Лазарева Валерия Филлиповича.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: to find the person Hello. Which region to look for?

Original message
Re: найти человека

Здравствуйте. В каком регионе искать?
A

Anonymous

Find Kon Viktor Ivanovich 1961. We are looking for Kon Viktor Ivanovich 1961 or sister Kon Nadezhda 1962. left the Chimkent region in 1978 for Uzbekistan. According to the latest data, Nadezhda lives in the Rostov region in the Veselovsky district of the city of Veseloe., and Victor left to the Far East. maybe in the Khabarovsk Territory .. but maybe he returned and lives in Uzbekistan. the last letter was 1981–1982, Victor served in Kaliningrad. Hope is my classmate. My parents called D. Vanya and T. Anya., my father said he had already died there in Russia.

Original message
Найти Кон Виктора Ивановича 1961г.

Ищем Кон Виктора Ивановича 1961г.или сестру Кон Надежду1962г.выехали из Чимкентской области 1978 году в Узбекистан.По последним данным Надежда живет в Ростовской областивеселовском районе псг.Веселое.,а Виктор уехал на дальниий Восток .возможно в хабаровский край..а может вернулся и живет в Узбекистане. последняяпреписка была1981-82 годах Виктор служил в Калинграде.Надежда моя однокласница.Родителй звали д.Ваня и т.Аня.,отец говорят уже умер там же в России.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: Find Kon Viktor Ivanovich 1961. The search is carried out on a fee basis. Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Re: Найти Кон Виктора Ивановича 1961г.

Поиск осуществляется на платной основе.
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.
A

Anonymous

Re: Find Kon Viktor Ivanovich 1961. Hello! There is a message, I live in Kazakhstan in Almaty. The work is paid, I know. The amount of payment and what procedure. Svetlana. And I'm interested in the timing.

Original message

Здравствуйте! Сообщение есть ,Живу я в Казахстане в Алматы. Работа Платная ,я знаю .Сумма оплаты и какя процедура.Светлана. И Меня интересуют сроки.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: Find Kon Viktor Ivanovich 1961. First, look for in the Rostov region. Your request has been redirected to a colleague from Rostov to Don.

Original message

Для начала поищем в Ростовской обл. Ваш запрос перенаправлен коллеге из Ростова на Дону.
A

Anonymous

No topic How long does it take to find a person? Can you find a person if he was born somewhere in 1924-28? How can I pay for your services if you live in Ukraine? and will you find it for sure?

Original message
Без темы

Сколько времени занимает поиск человека? Можете ли вы найти человека если он родился где-то в 1924-28 годах? Как можно оплатить ваши услуги если живеш в украине? и точно ли вы его найдете?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: Hello, Peter. I will not guarantee 100%. In which region is it necessary to carry out a search?

Original message
Re:

Здравствуйте, Пётр. Гарантировать на 100% не буду. В каком регионе необходимо осуществлять розыск?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: search query [url = http: //forum.detective-agency.info/vibor.php? gorod_id = 579] vibor.php? gorod_id = 579 [/ url]

Original message
Re: запрос на поиск человека

vibor.php?gorod_id=579