Employees of the State traffic inspectorate of Kazan saved the life of a child

root

СисАдмин Форума
Staff member
Full members of NP "MOD"
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
362
Reaction score
242
Points
43
Age
54
As it turned out later, the baby swallowed a piece of polyethylene, which did not allow the child to breathe freely and eat.
Read more...
 
Original message
Как позже выяснилось, малыш проглотил кусок полиэтилена, что и не давало ребенку свободно дышать и принимать пищу.
Читать дальше...

Similar threads