Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

find out mobile number

Виктор91165

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello dear detectives.
I quarreled with the girl, I want to face it. I would like to know her mobile number. Is it possible?

Original message
Здравствуйте уважаемые детективы.
Поссорился с девушкой, хочу помериться. Мне желательно узнать её номер мобильного телефона. Это возможно?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello Victor.
What region are you in?

Original message
Здравствуйте Виктор.
Вы в каком регионе?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Original message

bel18a

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello! At the beginning of December last year, my relatives from Estonia asked to send greetings to my relative, who lives in Moscow. Name, date of birth, home address and telephone number were given to me. But the phone is silent, the call to the apartment and on the intercom and directly at the door of the apartment remains unanswered. A web is hanging on the door, the mailbox is jammed with correspondence. A week ago, I returned to Moscow. The situation has not changed. Applied to the police department. I was told that the wanted person was alive, because on February 24, 2014 I had to pay utility bills and, on the basis of this, they refused to open the criminal case. Please tell me, is it possible, according to the data available to me, to establish the number or cell phones of this person and determine the places of the last registration of these phones on the network? This is very important for me and my relatives from Estonia, as this person has no other relatives and children. Thank you very much for your participation.
Sincerely, Vladimir

Original message
Здравствуйте! В начале декабря прошлого года мои родственники из Эстонии просили передать привет своей родственнице, проживающей в г. Москва. ФИО, дата рождения, домашние адрес и телефон мне дали. Но телефон молчит, звонок в квартиру и по домофону и непосредственно у двери квартиры остается безответным. На двери висит паутина, почтовый ящик забит корреспонденцией. Неделю назад я опять вернулся в Москву. Ситуация не изменилась. Подал заявление в ОВД. Мне заявили, что разыскиваемый человек жив, так как 24 февраля 2014 года прошел платеж коммунальных услуг и на основании этого в открытия уголовного дела мне отказали. Скажите мне пожалуйста возможно ли по имеющимся у меня данным установить номер или номера сотовых телефонов этого человека и определить места последней регистрации этих телефонов в сети? Для меня и моих родственников из Эстонии это очень важно, так как у этого человека нет других родственников и детей. Большое спасибо за Ваше участие.
С уважением Владимир
Reaction score
Website
www.agan-detective.ru
Try contacting here: Office Manager. <office@antiaris.ru> . I think they will help.

Original message
Попробуйте обратиться сюда:Офис-менеджер . <office@antiaris.ru>. Я думаю помогут.

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Let your relatives from Estonia call me and tell me about the problem. Perhaps we will solve your question.

Original message
Пусть Ваши родственники из Эстонии позвонят мне и расскажут о проблеме. Возможно решим Ваш вопрос.

bel18a

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Dear JR Securrity Consulting Group. Unsubscribed in PM. Relatives in Estonia informed

Original message
Уважаемый JR Securrity Consulting Group. Отписал в личку. Родственникам в Эстонии сообщил

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
bel18a said:
Dear JR Securrity Consulting Group. Unsubscribed in PM. Relatives in Estonia informed
My name is Jacob. The signature is written below. Waiting for a call from your relatives.

Original message
bel18a said:
Уважаемый JR Securrity Consulting Group. Отписал в личку. Родственникам в Эстонии сообщил
Меня Яков зовут. Внизу в подписи написано. Жду звонка от Ваших родственников.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
You can also contact me by email, phone or skype: jrscg2013

Original message
Также можете выйти со мной на связь по электронной почте,телефону или скайпу: jrscg2013