Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Reaction score
Website
odin-detective.uaprom.net
The real document. Style and spelling saved.

On August 29, 1997, I Ivanov Peter married Sidorova Elena and lived with her until December 4, 1997. Life together with the respondent did not work out, did not agree in character. There are no children, and she didn’t want them, she said that it was too early to have children, although she was already 32 years old and now 34 years old.
Please tell me when you need to have children, when you wake up 50 years. Yes, the marriage terminated on December 4, 1997. Since the narrowed further life together and the preservation of the family writes, it is not possible. When I went to them for four months, I was good, when they began to live, I became not good. They began to scoff at me, then Mom calls her work, how much I get, and her grandmother. They did not give me life.
I asked for a narrowed one to eat separately, she handed them to them, and they began to look at me sideways. I have already reached the ram's weight. November 28 gave the pay mother-in-law, 2000 thousand, she says this in a trifle. And on December 4, my mother-in-law calls my Mom how she feels, how she could feel. The mother-in-law says, meet your son. Yes, and my grandmother endlessly called her home, which had driven my mom crazy. And what do you think, the mother-in-law put in her husband’s socks, a T-shirt and three knitted shirts, but my socks weren’t given away, they weren’t even disdained a handkerchief. And on November 28, I gave the money a salary of 2000 rubles, she appropriated everything for herself, even if she calculates how much I ate in six days. And my mother fed me to pay. They found out that I was going to buy a car.
So the mother-in-law began to extort money from me, then I gave four hundred dollars to Turkey, then I still needed money for passports abroad, then I gave 2 lemons for the wedding, I gave the lemon for the ring. And there would be a wedding, otherwise chickens would laugh. Apparently I was not the first one, since my grandmother called and said that no matter what I take the wedding suit, we have a suit, and I went and tried on one above me, the other below. That's how they deal with scams. This is how the betrothed writes, I came to them naked.

I ask you judges to satisfy my request.

Let them return my currency for $ 100 and a suit, what’s mine, personally for my money acquired. The witness is my mom’s sister. We had them and my mother-in-law asked my mother to give my currency back. She answered me, you didn’t give them. And my betrothed, when I brought this junk, and I tell her, and the money, she answered me, we put it.
Let me file for a divorce without hesitation. And let them give me my salary, which I gave on November 28, and on December 4 I was kicked out without a penny of money. Let them calculate how much I ate from them in six days. And my mom fed me until the next payday for her retirement.

Original message
Реальный документ. Стиль и орфография сохранены.

29 августа 1997 года я Иванов Петр вступил в брак с Сидоровой Еленой и прожил с ней совместно до 4 декабря 1997 года. Совместная жизнь с ответчицей не сложилась, не сошлись характером. Детей нет, да она их и не хотела, говорила, что еще рано иметь детей, хотя ей уже было 32 года, а сейчас уже 34 года.
Скажите пожалуйста, когда надо иметь детей, когда будит 50 лет. Да брачное отношение прекращено с 4 декабря 1997 года. Так как пишет суженая дальнейшая совместная жизнь и сохранение семьи не возможно. Когда ходил к ним, четыре месяца, то был хорош, когда стали жить, то стал не хорош. Они стали надо мной издеваться, то на работу ее Мама звонит, сколько я получаю, да и бабушка ее. Не давали жизни мне.
Я просил суженую давай питаться отдельно, она им передала, а они совсем на меня смотреть стали искоса. Я уже дошел до бараньего веса. 28 ноября отдал получку теще, 2000 тысячи, она говорит это мелочью. А 4 декабря теща звонит моей Маме, как она чувствует, как она могла чувствовать. Говорит теща, встречайте сына своего. Да и бабушка без конца звонили ей домой, что было свели маму мою с ума. И что вы думаете, в вещи вложила теща носки своего мужа, майку и три трикотажные рубашки, а мои носки не отдали, даже не побрезговали платком носовым. А что я деньги отдал 28 ноября зарплату 2000 рублей, то она все себе присвоила, пусть за шесть дней высчитает, сколько я съел. А моя мама меня кормила до получки. Они узнали, что я собираюсь купить машину.
Вот и стала теща с меня деньги вымогать, то поедите в Турцию четыре по сто валюту отдал, то еще надо деньги на паспорта за границу, то на свадьбу 2 лимона отдал, лимон отдал за кольцо. А была бы свадьба, а то курам на смех. Видно я у них был не первый, так как бабуля звонила и говорила, что бы я ни брал костюм свадебный, у нас есть костюм, и я поехал примерил один выше меня, другой ниже. Вот так они занимаются аферами. Вот как пишет суженая, я пришел к ним голый.

Прошу Вас судей удовлетворить мою просьбу.

Пусть они вернут мою валюту по 100 долларов и костюм, то что мое, лично за мои деньги нажитые. Свидетель сестра моей мамы. Мы у них были и я тещу просил мама отдайте мою валюту. Она мне ответила ты их не давал. А суженая, когда вот это барахло привезла, а я ей говорю, а деньги, она мне ответила, мы их положили.
Пусть подает на развод я без колебаний подпишу. И пусть отдадут мне мою зарплату, что я отдал 28 ноября, а 4 декабря меня выгнали без копейки денег. Пусть высчитают сколько я у них проел за шесть дней. А моя Мама меня кормила до следующей получки на свою пенсию.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank.

Original message
Спасибо.