Original message
А там и до Нового Года недалеко.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
gorodovoy said:
Igor, thanks for the answer. The price is very normal. And you can even hold out - mark the day of the search!

No, we won’t hold out. I know how it will be: many will come, collecting the last money, abandoning urgent matters, every penny will be on the account ... Therefore, having reached the goal: to get acquainted, communicate, discuss long-overdue issues, they will leave - for the most part - with regret and feelings ..... we passed it. In any case, it will be a landmark meeting.

Original message
gorodovoy said:
Игорь,спасибо за ответ.Цена очень даже нормальная.И даже можно дотянуть--отметить ДЕНЬ РОЗЫСКА!

Не, не дотянем. Я знаю- как будет: многие приедут, собрав последние деньги, бросив срочные дела, будет каждая копейка на счету...Поэтому, достигнув цели: познакомиться, пообщаться, обсудить давно назревшие вопросы, будут разъезжаться- в большинстве своём- с сожалением и чувствами.....проходили мы это. В любом случае это будет знаковая встреча.
Reaction score
Днепропетровск, +38 068 404 92 85(Билайн),+38 066
Website
iapd.info
And we’ll think about something! We’ll know some kind of kavo and take a walk further! And most importantly - now there is a goal in the field of earning finances for the trip! See you!

Original message
А мы шо нибудь прыдумаем!Каму-нибудь каво-нибудь знайдем и дальше погуляем!А самое главное--теперь есть цель в области зарабатывания финансов для поездки!До встречи!

Детективное агентство Москва

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, г. Москва, ул. Кржижановского, д. 15, корп
Website
www.dossier-agency.ru
Moscow, Detective Agency "Dossier" - 1 person.
I’ll deal with issues of my placement on my own.
And Igor, if you’re planning to again “Balaklava courtyard” as a conference venue, then this,
to put it mildly, the wrong choice. There is simply nowhere to discuss something with a large company.

Original message
Москва, Детективное агентство "Досье" - 1 чел.
Вопросами своего размещения займусь самостоятельно.
И Игорь, если у тебя в планах опять "Балаклавский дворик" как место конференции, то это,
мягко говоря, неправильный выбор. Там просто негде что то обсуждать большой компанией.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Детективное агентство. Москва. Досье. said:
Moscow, Detective Agency "Dossier" - 1 person.
I’ll deal with issues of my placement on my own.
And Igor, if you’re planning to again “Balaklava courtyard” as a conference venue, then this,
to put it mildly, the wrong choice. There is simply nowhere to discuss something with a large company.

I’m both a place of residence and in terms of economy ..... Nowhere in Sevastopol will not be cheaper .... And many will not have enough money to pay a lot.
The conference venue can be found separately, and accommodation there ...
But I do not insist ... This time I am not responsible for the placement :))))

Original message
Детективное агентство. Москва. Досье. said:
Москва, Детективное агентство "Досье" - 1 чел.
Вопросами своего размещения займусь самостоятельно.
И Игорь, если у тебя в планах опять "Балаклавский дворик" как место конференции, то это,
мягко говоря, неправильный выбор. Там просто негде что то обсуждать большой компанией.

Я как место проживания и с точки зрения экономии.....Нигде в Севастополе дешевле не будет....А многие не будут иметь достаточно средств, чтобы платить много.
Место конференции найти можно отдельно, а проживание- там...
Но я не настаиваю...В этот раз не я несу ответственность за размещение:))))

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Sasha (SevHelp) mark 2-3 people from the Center "Seal". They do not need housing (will be located in safe houses)

Original message
Саша(СевХелп) отметь 2-3 человека от Центра"Сеал". Жильё им не надо (разместятся на конспиративных квартирах)
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
The end list looks bad ...
Sasha asked of all who will come to unsubscribe him specifically to email. mail! At the moment, only 19 people have confirmed their arrival in this way (2 units from this wife) ... with such "quickness" of the participants, we will not have time to prepare the way ...

ps: Andrey M. and moderators, I think it is necessary to notify the entire Forum by mass mailing.

Original message
Конечный список выглядит плохо...
Саша просил всех кто приедет отписать ему конкретно на эл. почту! На данный момент подтвердили приезд таким образом только 19 человек (2 единицы из этого жены)...с такой "расторопностью" участников мы не успеем подготовить почву...

п.с.: Андрей М. и модераторы, думаю необходимо оповестить весь Форум массовой рассылкой.

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Maybe it’s worth putting here the list of participants confirmed at the moment, so that everyone checks themselves, otherwise I for example just found out what Sasha needs to write to e-mail.

Original message
Может стоит выложить сюда подтвержденный на данный момент список участников, чтоб каждый проверил себя, а то я например только узнал что необходимо Саше на электронную почту писать.