How to become a private detective?

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Alex D. said:
But you know it’s hard to start something new without knowing about it and encountering it for the first time! Especially when you start alone. ;)
Sanya is not bz.i, I told you colleagues will support, prompt, help.
And so everything is in your hands.

Original message
Alex D. said:
Но знаете трудно начинать что-то новое не зная о нём и сталкиваясь впервые! Особенно когда начинаешь один. ;)
Саня не бз.и , я тебе говорил коллеги поддержат, подскажут, помогут.
А так все в твоих руках.

Alex D.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Almost all over! My city is not a large population in 2001 254869 people, how many at the moment I can’t say specifically! In the area itself, naturally more. But there are enough acquaintances in the region)) And I'm glad about that.

Original message
Практически по всей! Город мой не большой население за 2001 год 254869 человек, сколько на данный момент конкретно сказать не могу! В самой области естественно больше. Но знакомых хватает по области)) И я этому рад.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Alex D. said:
Almost all over! My city is not a large population in 2001 254869 people, how many at the moment I can’t say specifically! In the area itself, naturally more. But there are enough acquaintances in the region)) And I'm glad about that.

250 thousand is a normal city! Is there any urban flea market in net? With an announcement, etc.? Give it an advertisement, don’t drop it! First, break the phone, then something else ... Then, you look, and the word of mouth will go ... Make business cards, give out to all business acquaintances and strangers ... You can’t give advertisements to newspapers, inefficiently, not that circle of readers ... Although it can also shoot!
Can a site make your ...
Do you have a car?

Original message
Alex D. said:
Практически по всей! Город мой не большой население за 2001 год 254869 человек, сколько на данный момент конкретно сказать не могу! В самой области естественно больше. Но знакомых хватает по области)) И я этому рад.

250 тысяч - нормальный город ! В нэте есть какая-нибудь городская барахолка ? С объявлениеми и пр.? Давай туда рекламу, не очкуй ! Сначала телефон пробить, потом ещё что-нибудь... Потом, глядишь, и сарафанное пойдёт... Сделай визитки, раздавай всем коммерсам знакомым и незнакомым... В газеты можешь рекламу не давать, неэффективно, не тот круг читателей... Хотя тоже может стрельнуть !
Можно сайт сделать свой...
Машина есть у тебя ?

Alex D.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Thank you Vadim! This is the problem, there is no driver’s license. The car is practically there))) We can say that there is. I understand that without a car anywhere. I think this will not be a problem. That is, at first to tackle the simple and go to the difficult? Through announcements? Thanks for the advice !!! I already started a notebook according to your advice and write out all the information in order !!! THANK!!! : D

Original message
Спасибо Вадим! В этом та и проблема, водительских прав нет. Машина практически есть))) Можно сказать что есть. Я понимаю, что без машины никуда. Думаю с этим проблем не будет. Т.е., поначалу браться за простое и идти к сложному? Через объявы? Спасибо за советик!!! Я уже блокнот завёл по Вашим советам и выписываю всю инфо по очерёдности!!! СПАСИБО!!! :D

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Alex D. said:
Thank you Vadim! This is the problem, there is no driver’s license. The car is practically there))) We can say that there is. I understand that without a car anywhere. I think this will not be a problem. That is, at first to tackle the simple and go to the difficult? Through announcements? Thanks for the advice !!! I already started a notebook according to your advice and write out all the information in order !!! THANK!!! : D
Sasha does not matter, I have a friend who works without a car, when he needs to hire drivers.

Original message
Alex D. said:
Спасибо Вадим! В этом та и проблема, водительских прав нет. Машина практически есть))) Можно сказать что есть. Я понимаю, что без машины никуда. Думаю с этим проблем не будет. Т.е., поначалу браться за простое и идти к сложному? Через объявы? Спасибо за советик!!! Я уже блокнот завёл по Вашим советам и выписываю всю инфо по очерёдности!!! СПАСИБО!!! :D
Саш не беда, у меня знакомый есть без машины работает, когда надо нанимает водителей.

Alex D.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Thank you guys for your understanding and support !!!! Very nice. If you need anything in the Dnipropetrovsk region, please contact! I just didn’t go beyond the region, so I don’t know. I’ll find out maybe it will work outside the region))) So far, so it will be seen there. Thanks again!!!!

Original message
Парни спасибо Вам за понимание и поддержку!!!! Очень приятно. Если что надо по Днепропетровской области обращайтесь! просто за область не выходил, поэтому не знаю. Узнаю может и за границей области получится))) Пока так, а там видно будет. Ещё раз спасибо!!!!

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Hi Sasha!
In Krivoy Rog and the Dnieper there are detectives represented at the forum ...
it's 100 from you (in any direction;) :)) ... You can find my coordinates without any problems ...
Why haven’t found yet ?! ;): lol:
In telephone mode, I can tell you a lot;) ...
Although almost everything has been told to you here!

Original message
Саша, привет!
В Кривом Роге и в Днепре есть сыщики, представленные на форуме...
это 100 от тебя (в любую сторону ;) :) )... Мои координаты найдешь без проблем...
Почему до сих пор не нашел?! ;) :lol:
В телефонном режиме смогу подсказать многое ;) ...
Хотя тебе здесь уже практически все рассказали!

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Hello roman!
The guy is really great, our man.
They told this one, the main direction to ask.
Tonight in a personal chat, I think how many people, so many opinions and tips.
I advised him to be more active on the forum, etc.
And I think your advice will be very helpful to him, and if he takes over your experience, he’ll be super.
Igor Nikolaevich immediately saw through what kind of lad he was, since he asked his colleagues to help a person in this matter.

Respectfully !!!

Original message
Роман привет !
Парень действительно отличный, наш человек.
Рассказали это одно, главное направление задать.
Сегодня ночью в личке общались, считаю сколько людей, столько и мнений и советов.
Я ему посоветовал поактивнее на форуме быть и т.д.
А твои советы думаю ему очень кстати будут, а если будет перенимать твой опыт, вообще супер.
Игорь Николаевич сразу просек что это за хлопец, раз просил коллег человеку помочь в этом деле.

С уважением !!!

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Alex D. said:
I think you will understand me correctly and help, because you, too, originally were not ASAMI and also studied, and I think you are studying. If it makes no sense then say so that you do not want to talk or break! I'll quit this venture! Thank you for understanding!!!

Sasha, try to avoid such phrases in relation to colleagues on the forum. Your questions are answered clearly, supported .... and in relation to all those who answered "to scrap" does not fit ... this is the introduction ..... Now, further: you have laid out the initial steps on the shelves:
1. Registration frequent. an entrepreneur with the inclusion of the above types of activities (without this you will be "illegal" when they grab you on the very first advertisement
2. Create your site, simple and generalized (it will be necessary to help, they will make the hryvnia that way for 300-400)
3. Start promoting yourself in local electronic media (forums, message boards, etc.)
4. Yes, at least advertisements from the printer on fences
p.p. 3-4 to promote yourself
well + chat on the forum ... here PROFESSIONALISM- tons (to study and study), if you will not blame anyone for "scrap" (unhealthy ambitions and moods are not appreciated here)
Private StudentMODA Help report finished :)

Original message
Alex D. said:
Думаю Вы поймёте меня правильно и поможете, ведь Вы тоже первоначально не АСАМИ были и тоже учились и я думаю учитесь. Если нет смысла тогда так и скажите, что не хотите говорить или влом! Я брошу эту затею! Спасибо за понимание!!!

Саша, старайся избегать таких фраз по отношению к коллегам на форуме. На твои вопросы- внятно отвечают, поддерживают....и по отношению ко всем ответившим "в лом" не вяжется...это- вступление.....Теперь, далее: тебе разложили начальные действия по полочкам:
1. Регистрация част. предпринимателя с включением указанных выше видов деятельности(без этого ты будешь "нелегалом", когда тебя прихватят на первой же рекламушечке
2. Создать свой сайт- простой и обобщённый (надо будет помогу- сделают гривень этак за 300-400)
3. Начать продвигать себя в местных электронных СМИ (форумы, доски объявлений и т.п.)
4. Да хоть объявления с принтера на заборы клеить
п.п. 3-4 для продвижения себя
ну + общаться на форуме...здесь ПРОФЕССИОНАЛИЗМА- тоннами(учиться и учиться), если "в ломе" никого обвинять не будешь(нездоровые амбиции и капризы здесь не ценятся)
ЧастныйУченикМОДа Хелп доклад закончил:)

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
This is not his early message.
Today we spent the night talking in PM.
All OK !!!
I recommended to Sanya, in particular, you, Serge (One), Vadim, Roman. (I apologize to colleagues whom I bypassed)
And so, in principle, we talked fruitfully, I think a worthy colleague on the way.

Original message
Не это раннее его сообщение.
Сегодня ночь потратили на общение в личке.
Все ОК !!!
Я Сане рекомендовал в частности Вас, Серегу (Один), Вадима, Романа. (прошу прощения у коллег кого обошел)
А так в принципе плодотворно пообщались, думаю достойный коллега на подходе.