Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Fraudsters Detective Agency "Private Search" Krasnoyarsk

Olga2020

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Fraudsters Detective Agency "Private Search" Krasnoyarsk

I contacted the Private Search Detective Agency on a confidential matter. For more than a month they took them by the nose that they were busy looking, and then they said: Sorry, we couldn't, but we won't return the money in the amount of 40 thousand, because we take not for the result but for the process. And get the result yourself, apparently ((I asked for screenshots or other proof of work, they refused. Although at the beginning they assured us that we can and will do it!
Be careful with these would-be detectives! Detective Agency Private Search. Private detective services in Krasnoyarsk , Contacts of a private detective in Krasnoyarsk

Original message
Мошенники Детективное Агенство "Частный Сыск" Красноярск

Обратилась в Детективное Агенство "Частный Сыск" по конфиденциальному вопросу. Больше месяца водили за нос что они де заняты поисками, а потом сказали: Извините не смогли, а деньги в размере 40 тыс не вернем, потому что берем не за результат а за процесс. А результат сами добывайте, видимо(( Попросила скрины или другие доказательства работы, ответили отказом. Хотя в начале уверяли - можем и сделаем!
Будьте осторожны с этими горе-детективами! Детективное агентство Частный Сыск. Услуги частного детектива в Красноярске, Контакты частного детектива в Красноярске
Last edited by a moderator:

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Good afternoon, Olga.
Please give documentary evidence.

Original message
Добрый день, Ольга.
Дайте пожалуйста документальное подтверждение.
Reactions: Olga2020

Olga2020

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I attach a screen of correspondence. There only surnames appear who I asked to look for, if you put them in the public domain, you can somehow erase them

Attachments

• скриншот переписки.docx
    1,003.5 KB · Views: 54
Original message
скрин переписки прилагаю. Там только фамилии фигурируют кого я просила искать, если выложите в открытый доступ можно их как то затереть

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I, as the head of the Association, turned to the representative of the MOU in Krasnoyarsk with a request to "highlight" the situation.
His answer is below:
Screenshot_20200826-141620_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20200826-141640_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20200826-141721_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20200826-141737_WhatsApp.jpg

Original message
Я, как руководитель Ассоциации обратился к представителю МОД по Красноярску с просьбой "подсветить" ситуацию.
Его ответ ниже:
Screenshot_20200826-141620_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20200826-141640_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20200826-141721_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20200826-141737_WhatsApp.jpg

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
[26.08, 08:35] Krasnoyarsk: Nikolayevich, hello! I don’t know such an agency and people, although everything is in sight (eye, kraszashita, 007, fandorin, a number of licensed). I talked with licensors, there is no such license, like detective Ageev.
[26.08, 08:35] Krasnoyarsk: Leningrad number. Most likely an ordinary gopnik and she would declare to dash off on these lads.

(for indexing in other languages)

Original message
[26.08, 08:35] Красноярск: Николаевич,привет ! Такого агентства и людей не знаю,хотя все на виду (ока,красзащита,007,фандорин,ряд лицензированных).Переговорил с лицензионщиками,лицензии такой нет,как и детектива Агеева.
[26.08, 08:35] Красноярск: номер Ленингр. области.Скорее всего обычный гопник и ей бы заяву накатать на этих хлопцев.

(для индексации на других языках)

Olga2020

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I'll go to the police on Monday. I didn’t even expect such prompt operational information. Respect!

Original message
В понедельник обращусь в полицию. даже не ожидала такой скорой оперативной информации. Респект!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Screenshot_20200902-154947_WhatsApp.jpg

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Andrey, good afternoon !!!
Dmitry (Legion) shared information from the forum about Ageev ...
Nobody knows that. And for Olga, you can advise, write a statement to the bank about a payment error, it may turn out to return the money ...
Respectfully yours, Head of Pravo Plus Law Firm (former LLC KRASZASCHITA) - Evgeniy Shtanko.

Original message
Андрей, добрый день!!!
Дмитрий (Легион) поделился информацией с форума, по поводу Агеева...
Такого никто не знает. А для Ольги, можете посоветовать, написать в банк заявление об ошибке платяжа, может получиться вернуть деньги...
С уважением, руководитель юридической компании Право Плюс (бывшее ООО КРАСЗАЩИТА), - Штанько Евгений Евгеньевич.