Full range of legal services in Saint Petersburg, Russia

ATTORNEY ATTORNEY - Bar Association - St. Petersburg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
190005, Russia, St. Petersburg, 6th Krasnoarmeyskaya, 1
+7 (812) 970-90-70
info@lawpp.ru
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SERVICES

Lawyers of the Attorney at Law Bar provide clients with legal services at all stages of the legal process, from legal advice to conducting a case in court, including:
  • legal advice;
  • negotiation, pre-trial settlement of disputes;
  • support of real estate transactions;
  • drawing up statements of claim to the court, complaints, petitions and other legal documents;
  • representation in courts of all instances.
We solve the assigned tasks, advise managers and employees of various companies running their business, successfully apply our experience so that our clients always receive significant benefits from cooperation with the Attorney at Law Bar.

OUR COMPETENCES
And also KA "Attorney at Law" is ready to provide free assessment of business prospects.
  • We will determine the most profitable outcome at the first meeting.
  • We will tell you: how to mitigate or cancel the sentence, replace the term with a suspended one, get the maximum compensation.
  • We maintain strict confidentiality.
Attorney at law protects and represents interests in cases under the following articles:
  • Theft, fraud, theft
  • Economic crimes
  • Murder, bodily harm
  • Malfeasance
  • Drugs
  • Sexual inviolability

Original message
Коллегией адвокатов «Присяжный поверенный»
Полный спектр юридических услуг в г.Санкт-Петербург, Россия

ПРИСЯЖНЫЙ ПОВЕРЕННЫЙ — Коллегия Адвокатов — Санкт-Петербург

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
190005, Россия, г. Санкт-Петербург, 6-ая Красноармейская, д.1
+7 (812) 970-90-70
info@lawpp.ru
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

УСЛУГИ

Адвокаты коллегии «Присяжный поверенный» оказывают клиентам юридические услуги на всех стадиях юридического процесса от юридической консультации до ведения дела в суде, в том числе:
  • консультации адвоката;
  • ведение переговоров, досудебное урегулирование споров;
  • сопровождение сделок с недвижимостью;
  • составление исковых заявлений в суд, жалоб, ходатайств и иных правовых документов;
  • представительство в судах любых инстанций.
Решаем поставленные задачи, консультируем руководителей и сотрудников различных компаний, ведущих свой бизнес, успешно применяем свой опыт для того, чтобы наши доверители всегда получали значительную выгоду от сотрудничества с Коллегией адвокатов «Присяжный поверенный».

НАШИ КОМПЕТЕНЦИИ
А так же КА "Присяжный поверенный" готова предоставить бесплатную оценка перспективы дела.
  • Определим самый выгодный исход на первой встрече.
  • Расскажем: как смягчить или отменить приговор, заменить срок на условный, получить максимальную компенсацию.
  • Сохраняем строгую конфиденциальность.
КА "Присяжный поверенный" защищает и представляет интересы в делах по следующим статьям:
  • Кражи, мошенничества, хищения
  • Экономические преступления
  • Убийства, телесные повреждения
  • Должностные преступления
  • Наркотики
  • Половая неприкосновенность
Last edited by a moderator:

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Original message
Коллегией адвокатов «Присяжный поверенный»
Добро пожаловать на наш Форум!

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Original message
А у вас есть лицензия на частную детективную деятельность?

rongxiangg

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Let's assume that I have a problem with obtaining Russian citizenship. I came from Kazakhstan. I have a residence permit. But I want to get Russian citizenship. How does the process take place? I heard that I have to pass an exam in the Russian language, in the history of Russia. But I have a degree in economics, got in Kazakhstan, and received additional education here. What does this exam consist of? I still have plans to get US citizenship through
View hidden content is available for registered users!
. I will probably go there if I can get a work permit in the US faster than in Russia.

root

СисАдмин Форума
Staff member
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Let's assume that I have a problem with obtaining Russian citizenship. I came from Kazakhstan. I have a residence permit. But I want to get Russian citizenship. How does the process take place? I heard that I have to pass an exam in the Russian language, in the history of Russia. But I have a degree in economics, got in Kazakhstan, and received additional education here. What does this exam consist of? I still have plans to get US citizenship through
В русской ветке форума пишите по русски. Или в английской на английском языке!

Original message
В русской ветке форума пишите по русски. Или в английской на английском языке!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
С днём рождения!

Original message
С днём рождения!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
С днём рождения!

Original message
С днём рождения!

Alexander Konovalenko.

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
173024-г.Великий Новгород.,ул.Свободы,д.-23, кв-5
С ДНЁМ РОЖДЕНИЯ!!! ЗДОРОВЬЯ И БЛАГОПОЛУЧИЯ!!!

Original message
С ДНЁМ РОЖДЕНИЯ!!! ЗДОРОВЬЯ И БЛАГОПОЛУЧИЯ!!!