Exchange of experience, reports. lectures on our work

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
I propose here to make a list of reports on the exchange of experience. Who on what topic is ready to speak. Your wishes, what topics you would like to hear in the reports.
I think if I suggested, I’ll start with myself. Since I have more than five years of experience in dealing with debtors, I suggest reading a report on the topic of debt collection in a specific area, for example, debts in the housing and utilities sector.
I must say right away that I will not be clever, sprinkle with terms, etc. I want to talk about how I work on housing and communal services debts, with my own methods, to the smallest detail, right down to the angle from which to put papers on the table, a list of the necessary food groups, etc.
And I’ll just tell you in very words, with a demonstration of some points.
Understand. that not all of you work on debtors, but I think everyone will be interested! If you establish such work, it will bring a good income. Moreover, the costs are minimal, and the exhaust is an order of magnitude higher.
How do you look at it?

Original message
Предлагаю здесь составить список докладов по обмену опытом. Кто по какой теме готов выступить. Ваши пожелания, какие темы вы бы хотели услышать в докладах.
Думаю если я предложил, то начну с себя. Так как у меня более чем пятилетний опыт поботы с должниками, предлагаю прочитать доклад по теме взыскания долгов в конкретной сфере, например долги по линии ЖКХ.
Сразу скажу, не буду умничать, сыпать терминами и т.д. Хочу рассказаит о том как я работаю по долгам ЖКХ, своими методиками, до каждой мелочи, вплоть до того под каким ракурсом ложить бумаги на столе, список необходимого выедной группы и т.д.
Причем расскажу просто саоими словами, с демонстрацией некоторых моментов.
Понимаю. что не все из Вас работают по должникам, но думаю всем будет интересно! Если наладить такую работу, будет приносить хороший доход. Причем расходы минимальные, а выхлоп на порядок выше.
Как на это смотрите?

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
If there are no objections - I will look and listen ...
If there are any objections, I will not report anyway ...;): P :): D

Original message
Если возражений не будет - я посмотрю и послушаю...
При наличии возражений, все равно докладывать не буду... ;) :p :) :D
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Nail, hello! I told you about this topic a while ago - you know my opinion - FOR!

Original message
Наиль, привет! Я тебе говорил по этой теме еще некоторое время назад - мое мнение знаешь - ЗА!

Игорь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Nail prepare a report-topic-relevant-orders come ...

Original message
Наиль готовь доклад-тема актуальная -заказы поступают...
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
Частный детектив. Растаман. Якутск. said:
I propose here to make a list of reports on the exchange of experience. Who on what topic is ready to speak. Your wishes, what topics you would like to hear in the reports.
I think if I suggested, I’ll start with myself. Since I have more than five years of experience in dealing with debtors, I suggest reading a report on the topic of debt collection in a specific area, for example, debts in the housing and utilities sector.
I must say right away that I will not be clever, sprinkle with terms, etc. I want to talk about how I work on housing and communal services debts, with my own methods, to the smallest detail, right down to the angle from which to put papers on the table, a list of the necessary food groups, etc.
And I’ll just tell you in very words, with a demonstration of some points.
Understand. that not all of you work on debtors, but I think everyone will be interested! If you establish such work, it will bring a good income. Moreover, the costs are minimal, and the exhaust is an order of magnitude higher.
How do you look at it?

Nail, with great pleasure I will familiarize myself with your topic at the conference.

Original message
Частный детектив. Растаман. Якутск. said:
Предлагаю здесь составить список докладов по обмену опытом. Кто по какой теме готов выступить. Ваши пожелания, какие темы вы бы хотели услышать в докладах.
Думаю если я предложил, то начну с себя. Так как у меня более чем пятилетний опыт поботы с должниками, предлагаю прочитать доклад по теме взыскания долгов в конкретной сфере, например долги по линии ЖКХ.
Сразу скажу, не буду умничать, сыпать терминами и т.д. Хочу рассказаит о том как я работаю по долгам ЖКХ, своими методиками, до каждой мелочи, вплоть до того под каким ракурсом ложить бумаги на столе, список необходимого выедной группы и т.д.
Причем расскажу просто саоими словами, с демонстрацией некоторых моментов.
Понимаю. что не все из Вас работают по должникам, но думаю всем будет интересно! Если наладить такую работу, будет приносить хороший доход. Причем расходы минимальные, а выхлоп на порядок выше.
Как на это смотрите?

Наиль, с превеликим удовольствием ознакомлюсь с твоей темой на конференции.
A

Anonymous

Nail, and then I'll tell you how to get away from the recoverers from housing and communal services.
Since 2001, I do not pay utility bills at all, only through the courts. So far it turns out ...: lol:

Original message
Наиль, а я тогда расскажу как уходить от взыскателей от ЖКХ.
С 2001 года вообще не плачу коммунальные услуги, только через суд. Пока получается... :lol:

Детективное агентство Москва

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, г. Москва, ул. Кржижановского, д. 15, корп
Website
www.dossier-agency.ru
I can speak on the topic of technical protection of premises from wiretapping and methods for checking for the presence of "bugs".
And also on the topic of comprehensive collection of information on individuals.

Original message
Я могу выступить по теме технической защиты помещений от прослушки и методах проверки на наличие "жучков".
А также на тему комплексного сбора информации по физическим лицам.

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
If possible, I will abstain, a bad lecturer from me: D, but I’ll listen to Nail with pleasure, the topic is in demand, we need to learn.
Oleg, your topic is always in the subject !!! I support :)

Original message
Если можно, я воздержусь, плохой с меня лектор :D , но с удовольствием послушаю Наиля, тема востребована, нужно учиться.
Олег, твоя тема всегда в теме!!! поддерживаю :)
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Oleg, I will listen to you with pleasure! Andrew, you are also happy, but this topic is probably already in an unofficial setting;): lol:

Original message
Олег, тебя послушаю с удовольствием! Андрей, тебя тоже с удовольствием, но эту тему наверное уже в не официальной обстановке ;) :lol:

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
All topics are of interest to us. Here are just a thought (raw- subject to reflection and discussion):
IMAGINE COLLEAGUES! - got together, discussed, talked, and then bam! in some media a full report on the meeting of the MOD! ..... Themes are specific .... We invite everyone who happens to be on the forum ......

Original message
Все темы нам интересны. Вот только мысль (сырая- подлежит осмыслению и обсуждению):
ПРЕДСТАВЬТЕ, КОЛЛЕГИ!- собрались, обсудили, пообщались, а потом бац! в каком-то СМИ полный отчёт о состоявшейся встрече МОД!.....Темы- специфические....Приглашаем мы всех желающих, кто бывает на форуме......