Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Who is right? Housing and communal services or residents? Will we discuss it?

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
Original message
Давайте обсудим кто прав? Палка о двух концах. И потом решите есть ли криминал в действиях людей занимающихся сбором долгов с жильцов.

index.php?threads/5560&p=48643#p48643
A

Anonymous

Nail, please do not be mistaken. Debt collection is carried out by the bailiff in the framework of the initiated enforcement proceedings on the basis of a court decision. Everything else is extortion. But the help to the bailiff service in the search for property that may be seized is the official activity of the Black Sea.
In this case, it is necessary to clearly know the requirements of Article 446 of the Code of Civil Procedure of the Russian Federation, namely, to search for only property that may be seized.
And this article is very slippery ...
Secondly, the tenants are also different, and most of them are simple poor laborers who could not defend their constitutional right to comfortable living in court. To close my eyes with cash notes on living conditions in the Russian Federation is considered immoral.

Original message
Наиль, пожалуйста не заблуждайся. Сбор долгов осуществляют судебные пристава в рамках возбужденного исполнительного производства на основании решения суда. Все остальное вымогательство. А вот помощь службе судебных приставов по розыску имущества, на которое может быть наложен арест, есть официальная деятельность ЧД.
При этом необходимо четко знать требования статьи 446 ГПК РФ, а именно, осуществлять розыск только того имущества, на которое может быть наложен арест.
А статья эта очень скользкая...
Во-вторых, жильцы тоже бывают разные, причем большинство из них, это простые нищие работяги, которые не смогли отстоять в суде своё конституционное право на комфортное проживание. Закрывать денежными кюпюрами глаза на условия жизни в РФ считаю аморальным.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
Odis11.ru
I will not repeat the ransomware again. I work by contract and power of attorney. Where did I break the law? Even a license is not needed to collect debts. And normal tenants react normally. And all sorts of bad people that just do not say, I heard a lot.
I will take note of your advice on how not to pay for utilities. But then I will advise only to people who are in a difficult situation, and not to any rusty residents who drive Lexus cars. I also have my own ideas about life and justice. I do not offend people!

Original message
Яне вымогатель повторю еще раз. Я работаю по договору и доверенности. В каком месте я нарушил закон? На сбор долгов даже лицензия не нужна. И нормальные жильцы нормально реагируют. А всякие нехорошие люди чего только не говорят я многого наслушался.
Я приму к сведению твои советы как не платить за ЖКХ. Но буду советовать потом лишь людям попавшим в тяжелую ситуацию, а не всяким оборзевшим жильцам ездящим на "Лексусах". У меня тоже есть свои понятия о жизни и справедливости. Я людей не обижаю!

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Andrey, you're wrong. I don’t know how the bulk of the “seekers” are, but for Nail I’ll say: DECENT, HONEST, this is a characteristic of him, after our business and personal communication. And he works in his direction PROFESSIONALLY, according to the LAW and according to CONSCIENCE. You would have looked at how collectors work in our Saratov, they will take an advance payment and then I'm sorry ................ and Nail does not work for them.
I repeat again, all this is from our communication with Nail.
And here it is not necessary to designate "extortion" and "illegality."

Original message
Андрей ты не прав. Не знаю как основная масса "взыскателей", а за Наиля скажу :ПОРЯДОЧНЫЙ, ЧЕСТНЫЙ, это характеристика ему, после нашего делового и личного общения. И работает он в своем направлении ПРОФЕССИОНАЛЬНО, по ЗАКОНУ и по СОВЕСТИ. Ты бы поглядел как у нас в Саратове коллектора работают, возьмут предоплату а потом извините................ а Наиль работает не чета им.
Повторюсь еще раз, все это из нашего общения с Наилем.
И не надо здесь обозначивать "вымогалово" и "противозаконность".

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
Odis11.ru
Sasha! Thank you for your kind words! I think this topic needs to be removed or moved to semi-private. She was in private. I did not understand how it turned out here.
It’s not good to discuss this in the public domain.

Original message
Саша! Спасибо за теплые слова!Думаю эту тему нужно удалить или перенести в полуприват. Она же была в полупривате. Как здесь оказалась не пойму.
Не гоже обсуждать в открытом доступе такое.