Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

divorce property

A

Anonymous

Hello! I'm going to divorce my husband. I want to find out how the apartment, which is currently owned by her husband, will be divided. The fact is that when buying an apartment I added half the price of selling my own, which I inherited even before marriage. We have two minor children. All are registered.

Original message
Здравствуйте! Собираюсь разводиться с мужем. Хочу выяснить как будет делиться квартира, которая в данный момент находится в собственности мужа. Дело в том, что при покупки квартиры я добавила половину стоимости продав свою, которая мне досталась по наследству ещё до брака. У нас два несовершеннолетних ребёнка. Все прописаны.

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
The property acquired by the spouses during the marriage (the common property of the spouses) includes the income of each spouse from labor, entrepreneurial activity and the results of intellectual activity, the pensions received by them, benefits, as well as other cash payments that do not have a special purpose (amount of material assistance, amounts paid in compensation for damage due to loss of ability to work due to injury or other damage to health, and others). The common property of the spouses is also movable and immovable property acquired at the expense of the common income of the spouses, securities, shares, contributions, shares in capital contributed to credit institutions or other commercial organizations, and any other property acquired by the spouses during the marriage, regardless of in the name of which of the spouses it was acquired or in the name of whom or by which of the spouses did the money be paid. Since half of the apartment was purchased at the expense of the spouse received from the sold apartment inherited before the marriage, the second half of the apartment will be recognized as acquired property if it was purchased at the expense of the common funds received by the spouses in the marriage. Thus, the wife can claim ¾ shares in the right to common ownership of the apartment.

Original message
К имуществу, нажитому супругами во время брака (общему имуществу супругов), относятся доходы каждого из супругов от трудовой деятельности, предпринимательской деятельности и результатов интеллектуальной деятельности, полученные ими пенсии, пособия, а также иные денежные выплаты, не имеющие специального целевого назначения (суммы материальной помощи, суммы, выплаченные в возмещение ущерба в связи с утратой трудоспособности вследствие увечья либо иного повреждения здоровья, и другие). Общим имуществом супругов являются также приобретенные за счет общих доходов супругов движимые и недвижимые вещи, ценные бумаги, паи, вклады, доли в капитале, внесенные в кредитные учреждения или в иные коммерческие организации, и любое другое нажитое супругами в период брака имущество независимо от того, на имя кого из супругов оно приобретено либо на имя кого или кем из супругов внесены денежные средства.

Так как половина квартиры была приобретенна за счет средств супруги, полученных ею от реализованной унаследованной до брака квартиры, то совместно нажитым имуществом будет признана вторая половина квартиры, если она была приобретена за счет общих средств, полученных супругами в браке. Таким образом, жена может претендовать на ¾ доли в праве общей долевой собственности на квартиру.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!

fomous

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Tell me what to do to my friend. The situation is this: Everything is standardly in love, married. 06/15/2011 I saw my wife and her lover. On the same day, began to sort things out with his wife. The wife did not want a divorce, everything happened quickly seized the contract and swiftly swallowed the whole doe with the swiftness of the doe. The situation is comical, but his wife was disappointed for her; her betrayal is like a betrayal of her homeland and wants a divorce. Under the contract, she owned a small part of the property, thank God they have no children who would grow up in an inferior family.
Help advice gentlemen lawyers.

Original message
Подскажите что делать моему другу. Ситуация такая: Всё стандартно влюбился, женился. 15.06.2011 увидел жену с любовником. В это же день начал выяснять отношение с женой. Жена незахотела развода, всё случилось стремительно схватила контракт и со стремительностью лани его проглатила целиком. Ситуация комичная, но он разочаровался жене для него её измена это как измена родине и хочет развода. По контракту ей принадлежала малая часть имущества, слава богу детей у них нет которые росли бы в неполноценой семье.
Помогите советом господа юристы.

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
1. Region;
2. If you need purely lawyers - this is on another forum;
3. Contact with a detective in your area;
4. The conclusion of the contract + all info about the wife. property and lover;
5. A period of 3 days to 3 weeks for collecting information + at the same time a lawsuit in the court on divorce, (a detective can do it);
6. Receiving a report from a detective and representing your interests in court ...

Original message
1.Регион;
2. Если нужны сугубо юристы - это на другой форум;
3. Контакт с детективом в вашем регионе;
4. Заключение договора + вся инфа о жене. имуществе и любовнике;
5. Срок от 3 дней до 3 недель на сбор инфы + параллельно иск в суд о расторжении брака, (может сделать детектив);
6. Получение отчета от детектива и представление ваших интересов в суде...

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.argys.org
Частный детектив. Новосибирск. ДНК. said:
1. Region;
2. If you need purely lawyers - this is on another forum;
3. Contact with a detective in your area;
4. The conclusion of the contract + all info about the wife. property and lover;
5. A period of 3 days to 3 weeks for collecting information + at the same time a lawsuit in the court on divorce, (a detective can do it);
6. Receiving a report from a detective and representing your interests in court ...
+5

Original message
Частный детектив. Новосибирск. ДНК. said:
1.Регион;
2. Если нужны сугубо юристы - это на другой форум;
3. Контакт с детективом в вашем регионе;
4. Заключение договора + вся инфа о жене. имуществе и любовнике;
5. Срок от 3 дней до 3 недель на сбор инфы + параллельно иск в суд о расторжении брака, (может сделать детектив);
6. Получение отчета от детектива и представление ваших интересов в суде...
+5

fomous

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I thought here people with a higher legal education will help with advice. A friend who is serious about cheating doesn’t forgive. Maybe he could take his wife to court, so she would deny that she didn’t eat the contract and that’s all.

Original message
Я думал тут люди с вышем юридическим образованием и помогут советом. Друг настроен серьёзно измены не прощает. Может жену в суд отвести, так она будет отрицать не ела контракт и всё.
Reaction score
Website
odin-detective.uaprom.net
fomous said:
I thought here people with a higher legal education will help with advice. A friend who is serious about cheating doesn’t forgive. Maybe he could take his wife to court, so she would deny that she didn’t eat the contract and that’s all.
It seems we have a troll appeared

Original message
fomous said:
Я думал тут люди с вышем юридическим образованием и помогут советом. Друг настроен серьёзно измены не прощает. Может жену в суд отвести, так она будет отрицать не ела контракт и всё.
Кажется у нас тролль объявился

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.argys.org
Детективное агентство. Украина. Харьков. Львов. Odin-detective. said:
fomous said:
It seems we have a troll appeared
It seems like that. : evil:

Original message
Детективное агентство. Украина. Харьков. Львов. Odin-detective. said:
fomous said:
Кажется у нас тролль объявился
Похоже на то. :evil:
A

Anonymous

fomous said:
Tell me what to do to my friend. The wife did not want a divorce, everything happened quickly seized the contract and swiftly swallowed the whole doe with the swiftness of the doe. Help advice gentlemen lawyers.

You, my friend, are not a lawyer, but a doctor had to urgently seek an enema. : lol:: lol:: lol:
But seriously, as a rule, the marriage contract is drawn up in triplicate (one for each of the spouses, the third for the notary who secured the contract). To restore your copy, contact a notary public for a duplicate, paying the corresponding amount of state duty for this.

Original message
fomous said:
Подскажите что делать моему другу. Жена незахотела развода, всё случилось стремительно схватила контракт и со стремительностью лани его проглатила целиком. Помогите советом господа юристы.

Вам батенька не к юристу, а к врачу надо было срочно обращаться за клизмой. :lol: :lol: :lol:
А если серьезно, то как правило брачный контракт составляется в трех экземплярах (по одному у каждого из супругов, третий у нотариуса, которые закрепил контракт). Для восстановления своего экземпляра обратитесь к нотариусу за выдачей дубликата, уплатив за это соответствующий размер госпошлины.