Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UR !!!

Игорь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Guys all with a holiday-health and success in work.

Original message
Ребята всех с праздником-здоровья и успехов в работе.

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
Thank you all for your congratulations, and I join all the congratulations of my colleagues !!!

October 5, 1918. By a resolution of the Board of the People’s Commissariat of Internal Affairs, the Central Criminal Investigation Directorate in Russia (CENTRROZYSK) was established under the Main Directorate of Police. Criminal investigation bodies were established in cities with a population of at least 40-45 thousand people "... for the protection of the revolutionary order, the secret investigation of criminal offenses and the fight against banditry."

Original message
Всем спасибо за поздравления, и Присоеденяюсь ко всем поздравлениям коллег!!!

5 октября 1918 года. Постановлением Коллегии Народного Комиссариата Внутренних Дел, при Главном Управлении милиции учреждено Центральное Управление уголовного розыска в России (ЦЕНТРОРОЗЫСК). Органы уголовного розыска учреждались в городах с населением не менее 40-45 тыс. человек «... для охраны революционного порядка, негласного расследования преступлений уголовного характера и борьбы с бандитизмом.».

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Частный детектив CБ said:
For the honor and dignity of Hurray - Hurray !!!
:!::!::!: ...
Hooray ... Hooray ... Hooray ...:!:

Original message
Частный детектив CБ said:
За честь и достоинство УРа - УРА!!!
:!: :!: :!: ...
Ура... Ура... Ура... :!:

Частный детектив Киев.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
All colleagues from SD (current and former) - accept my sincere wishes health to you all (which is more important than money, believe me already!) and operational luck and good luck !!

Original message
Всем коллегам из УР (действующим и бывшим) - примите мои искренние пожелания здоровья вам всем (что важнее денег, поверьте уж мне!) и оперативного везения и удачи!!
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
I join in the congratulations of my colleagues - Happy Workers of the Criminal Investigation of all involved !!!!

Original message
Присоединяюсь к поздравлениям коллег - С Днем работников Уголовного Розыска всех причастных!!!!
Reaction score
Website
www.detebelarus.narod.ru
To all colleagues who left URA - URA! Itself did not work there, but constantly interacted :cool:
Good luck in everything!

Original message
Всем коллегам, вышедшим из УРа - УРА! Сам там не работал, но постоянно взаимодействовал :cool:
Успехов во всем!