Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Reaction score
Detective agency. Private detective. Lithuania. Vilnius.

Good afternoon colleagues
hi to you from Lithuania from Vilnius.
I am engaged in private detective work (although we still do not have a law on private detectives). My name is Vytautas Usachev (in Lithuania surnames are written in Lithuanian manner with the prefix -as, -is, etc., so I am Usachevas according to my passport).

I provide the following services

- at the request of the parties, I carry out investigations of crimes and offenses, insurance accidents, other events and circumstances, I help to collect material on criminal, administrative, civil cases,
- I am searching for people and missing property,
- I prepare legal documents for applying to law enforcement and other government agencies,
- I carry out monitoring and control of asocial members of the family,
- I carry out the protection of private events, persons, property and objects, the protection and maintenance of goods and material values,
- I advise individuals and legal entities on various legal issues, on the organization and implementation of the protection of persons and property, protection against unlawful acts, the preservation of commercial and technological secrets, debt collection, I conduct necessary investigations on these issues,
- I carry out verification and collection of information on the reliability of enterprises and their employees, candidates for a certain position, control the working regime of personnel, carry out investigations of cases of abuse, fraud and other investigations at enterprises,
- I provide other legal, security and detective services that do not contradict the laws.

Original message
Детективное агентство. Частный детектив. Литва. Вильнюс.

Добрый день коллеги,
привет вам с Литвы из г.Вильнюса.
Я занимаюсь частной детективной деятельностью (хотя у нас еще нету закона о частных детективах). Зовут меня Витаутас Усачев (в Литве фамилий пишется на литовский манер с приставкой -ас,-ис и т.п., так что по паспорту я Усачевас).

оказываю следующие услуги

- по просьбе сторон провожу расследования совершеных преступлений и правонарушений, страховых происшествий, других событий и обстоятельств, помогаю собрать материал по уголовным, административным, гражданским делам,
- осуществляю поиск людей и пропавшего имущества,
- подготавливаю юридические документы для обращения в правоохранительные и другие госучреждения,
- осуществляю наблюдение и контроль за асоциальными членами семий,
- осуществляю охрану частных мероприятий, лиц, имущества и обьектов, охрану и сопровождение грузов и материальных ценостей,
- консултирую физических и юридических лиц по различным юридическим вопросам, по вопросам организаций и осуществления охраны лиц и имущества, защиты от противоправных действий, сохраности комерческих и технологических тайн, взыскания долгов, провожу по этим вопросам необходимые расследования,
- осуществляю проверку и сбор информаций о надежности предприятий и их работников, кандидатов на занятие определенной должности, провожу контроль рабочего режима персонала, осуществляю расследования случаев злоупотреблений, обмана и другие расследования на предприятий,
- предоставляю другие не противоречащие законам правовые, охранные и детективные услуги.

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru
Saratov welcomes a new colleague to the forum.

Original message
Саратов приветствует нового коллегу на форуме.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello from Vladivostok! Yours faithfully....

Original message
Привет из Владивостока ! С уважением....
Ч

Частный детектив. Сергей. Украина

Welcome to the forum! I hope for cooperation and mutual assistance.

Original message
Приветствую на форуме! надеюсь на сотрудничество и взаимопомощь.

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Hello Vytautas! I am also glad to welcome you to the MOD Forum!
I am ready to offer you my acquaintance and cooperation!

Original message
Здравствуйте, Витаутас! Я тоже рад приветствовать Вас на Форуме МОД!
Готов предложить Вам своё знакомство и сотрудничество!

Игорь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Peter welcomes a colleague on the forum!

Original message
Питер приветствует коллегу на форуме !

DIBNN

Нижегородское Детективное Агентство
Private access level
Reaction score
Россия, Нижний Новгород. +7-901-800-00-15.
Website
dibnn.ru
Nizhny Novgorod welcomes Lithuania !!!

Original message
Нижний Новгород приветствует Литву!!!