Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Private detective on guard family

Thanks Igor. It is felt that the hosts of this program are not serious about our profession. There is no understanding of its importance in society. : lol:

Original message
Спасибо, Игорь. Чувствуется что у ведущих данной передачи не серьёзное отношение к нашей професии. Нет понимания её важности в обществе. :lol:
Reaction score
Россия. Оренбургская область. Бузулук +7-922-850-8
Yes, far from being an ordinary layman from understanding the importance and necessity of our profession. Himself recently encountered this. But it was like that. A young lady came to the office and asked to look after her husband. After a long conversation with the client, I realized an important thing !!!! (for the lady). Having connections on the side, she simply decided to collect incriminating material for the second half, so that in the future at the right time she could get the ace of trump out of her sleeve. After that I had to leave her, having refused the order. :)

Original message
Да, далеко еще рядовому обывателю от понимания важности и необходимости нашей профессии. Сам недавно сталкивался с этим. А было так. Пришла в офис молодая дама и попросила посмотреть за супругом. После долгого общения с клиенткой я понял важную вещь!!!! (для дамы). Она имея связи на стороне просто решила собрать компрометирующий материал на вторую половину, что бы в будущем в нужный момент достать из рукава "козырной туз". После этого пришлось расстаться с ней, отказавшись от заказа. :)

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Детективное агентство. Инициатива. Самара. said:
Thanks Igor. It is felt that the hosts of this program are not serious about our profession. There is no understanding of its importance in society. : lol:

Also this moment was noted in this plot. I am surprised at Oleg’s patience to withstand these leading and human rights defenders.

Original message
Детективное агентство. Инициатива. Самара. said:
Спасибо, Игорь. Чувствуется что у ведущих данной передачи не серьёзное отношение к нашей професии. Нет понимания её важности в обществе. :lol:

Тоже этот момент отметил в данном сюжете. Удивляюсь терпению Олега выдерживать этих ведущих и правозащитников.
Д

Детективное агентство. Москва. Арбат.

Oleg, a hammer))) By tradition - tomorrow I will discuss this video with him)))

Original message
Олег, молоток))) По традиции - завтра обсужу с ним этот ролик)))

Игорь Эдуардович

Private access level
Reaction score
рига ,латвия моб.тел. +371 29505567е-маил. igorjre
Thank.

Original message
Спасибо.
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
THX!

Original message
Спс!

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
I didn’t expect ...... I didn’t even search :(

Original message
не ожидал......даже досматривать не стал :(
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
Oleg well done. Only here are two kloshi who conducted this program completely do not understand the essence of the work of detectives. And the constant laughter on their part only caused irritation on my part.
Oleg Pytov Respect for endurance and patience !!!

Original message
Олег молодца. Только вот две клуши, которые вели эту передачу совершенно не понимают сущности работы детективов. И постоянный смех с их стороны вызвал только лишь раздражение с моей стороны.
Олегу Пытову Респект за выдержку и терпение!!!