Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Is it time to explore this UkrChDD market?

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Thank !

Original message
Спасибо !

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
Thanks, interesting stuff. I agree with Roman that it is unlikely that they will be allowed to enter one more company (in Ukraine).

Original message
спасибо, интересный материал. Согласен с Романом, навряд ли туда пустят еще оди рот(в Украине).
Hello to all Ukrainian colleagues. My advice is try. About 5 years ago I entered into a subscription service agreement with one large insurance company. Further there were big plans for the development of this market. In the process, my expectations from cooperation did not materialize, I lost interest in this market. And at the same time, I am familiar with the head of D.A., who initially opened up to work in this specificity. And, as far as I know, they discuss a lot of insurance companies, have a lot of groundwork in this area and feel good.

Original message
Привет всем Украинским коллегам. Мой совет -пробуйте. Я лет 5 назад заключал договор на абонентское обслуживание с одной крупной страховой компанией. Далее были большие планы по освоению этого рынка. В процессе работы мои ожидания от сотрудничества не оправдались, интерес к данному рынку я потерял. И в тоже время я знаком с руководителем Д.А., которое изначально открывалось для работы в этой специфике. И ,насколько мне известно, они обсуживают немало страховых компаний, имеют много наработок в данной сфере и неплохо себя чувствуют.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Детективное агентство. Инициатива. Самара. said:
Hello to all Ukrainian colleagues. My advice is try. About 5 years ago I entered into a subscription service agreement with one large insurance company. Further there were big plans for the development of this market. In the process, my expectations from cooperation did not materialize, I lost interest in this market. And at the same time, I am familiar with the head of D.A., who initially opened up to work in this specificity. And, as far as I know, they discuss a lot of insurance companies, have a lot of groundwork in this area and feel good.

Thank you, Vitaliy. We think about it and work :)) only, we have it all a wonder :)

Original message
Детективное агентство. Инициатива. Самара. said:
Привет всем Украинским коллегам. Мой совет -пробуйте. Я лет 5 назад заключал договор на абонентское обслуживание с одной крупной страховой компанией. Далее были большие планы по освоению этого рынка. В процессе работы мои ожидания от сотрудничества не оправдались, интерес к данному рынку я потерял. И в тоже время я знаком с руководителем Д.А., которое изначально открывалось для работы в этой специфике. И ,насколько мне известно, они обсуживают немало страховых компаний, имеют много наработок в данной сфере и неплохо себя чувствуют.

Спасибо, Виталий. Мы думаем над этим и работаем:)....только, у нас это всем в диковинку:)