Schoolgirl jumped from the fifth floor

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Schoolgirl jumped from the fifth floor after her friends abused her
In a suicide note, she said that she could not live after what had happened.
3065025.jpg

14-year-old Lida came home and sat at the computer. "I love you. Goodbye, ”she wrote on her VK page. Then she took a white sheet of paper and a pen. In a short letter, she wrote to her mother about what she could not tell aloud - about the trouble that happened to her two days ago: “I was raped. After that I can’t live! ” She put the note on the table, went out onto the balcony and stepped down from the fifth floor. Doctors could not save the girl.

Lida was the only child in the family and lived with her mother in Krasnoyarsk. My father moved to another city several years ago. Mom gave her daughter a lot: Lida was engaged in tennis, studied two languages - English and Spanish. She also liked algebra and geometry, so after school she dreamed of entering the Faculty of Mathematics.

If not for the suicide note, relatives and friends would have long wondered why such a successful girl committed suicide.

“According to preliminary data, on October 31, a schoolgirl came to visit her friends with her friend,” says Olga Shamanskaya, an assistant to the head of the Krasnoyarsk Territory IC. - Boys, peers of girls, drank. After a while, her friend left, and Lida stayed, and the guys began to pester her ...

We met with Katya - that same girlfriend. She categorically denies that she was visiting the guys with Lida.
“The holidays were on, Lida called me and said she wanted to meet,” Katya told us. “We talked with her near the school ... She said that on October 31 she seemed to be dragged and raped, the guys were drunk. About the fact that she was visiting with someone, I hear from you for the first time. Lida said she was feeling bad, hard to live. But there wasn’t such that she was directly killed; it seemed to me that she was feeling fine. I said that all is nonsense, everything will pass. We broke up normally ...

The Investigative Committee has already instituted criminal proceedings under the article “rape”. There are no suspects yet, many interrogations and examinations are to be carried out. Mama Lida is not able to speak from terrible grief. Meanwhile, on the Lida VKontakte page, there are already more than a dozen entries: “Lida, we love you. Do not forget ... "
472391.jpg

Gurchenko hired a detective to convict her husband of treason

Original message
Школьница выбросилась с пятого этажа после того, как над ней надругались ее друзья
В предсмертной записке она сказала, что не может жить после случившегося
3065025.jpg

14-летняя Лида пришла домой и села за компьютер. «Я вас люблю. Прощайте», - написала она на своей страничке ВКонтакте. Затем взяла белый лист бумаги и ручку. В коротеньком письме она написала маме про то, о чем не могла рассказать вслух, - о беде, которая случилась с ней два дня назад: «Меня изнасиловали. После этого я не могу жить!» Положила записку на стол, вышла на балкон и шагнула вниз с пятого этажа. Спасти девочку врачи не смогли.

Лида была единственным ребенком в семье и жила с мамой в Красноярске. Отец несколько лет назад переехал в другой город. Мама дала дочке многое: Лида занималась теннисом, изучала два языка - английский и испанский. Еще ей очень нравились алгебра и геометрия, поэтому после школы она мечтала поступить на математический факультет.

Если бы не та предсмертная записка, родные и знакомые долго бы гадали, почему такая успешная девочка покончила с собой.

- По предварительным данным, 31 октября школьница вместе со своей подругой пришла в гости к своим друзьям, - рассказывает помощник руководителя СК Красноярского края Ольга Шаманская. - Парни, ровесники девочек, выпивали. Через некоторое время подруга ушла, а Лида осталась, и парни начали приставать к ней…

Мы встретились с Катей - той самой подругой. Она категорически отрицает, что была вместе с Лидой в гостях у парней.
- Шли каникулы, Лида позвонила мне и сказала, что хочет встретиться, - рассказала нам Катя. - Мы возле школы с ней разговаривали… Она сказала, что 31 октября ее вроде бы в подъезд затащили и изнасиловали, парни были пьяные. Про то, что она в гостях с кем-то была, от вас первый раз слышу. Лида говорила, что ей плохо, тяжело жить. Но не было такого, чтобы она прямо убитая была, мне казалось, что она нормально себя чувствует. Я сказала, что все ерунда, все пройдет. Мы нормально расстались…

В Следственном комитете уже возбуждено уголовное дело по статье «изнасилование». Имен подозреваемых пока нет, предстоит провести множество допросов и экспертиз. Мама Лиды от страшного горя говорить не в состоянии. Тем временем на страничке Лиды ВКонтакте - уже больше десятка записей: «Лида, мы любим тебя. Не забудем...»
472391.jpg

Гурченко нанимала детектива, чтобы уличить мужа в измене

Частный детектив. Панда. Краснодар.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.panda-kr.su
Fearfully. I would find it and cut it off !!!

Original message
Страшно. Нашел бы и все по отрезал!!!

Евгений СБ

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Частный детектив. Панда. Краснодар. said:
Fearfully. I would find it and cut it off !!!

Definitely.

Original message
Частный детектив. Панда. Краснодар. said:
Страшно. Нашел бы и все по отрезал!!!

Однозначно.
Reaction score
Website
secret-adviser.tiu.ru
Here are the bastards !!!! : twisted: All my life they broke a girl !!!
Such lousy per count, like pedophiles in one glad: twisted :: twisted :: twisted:

Original message
Вот ублюдки!!!! :twisted: Всю жизнь поломали девчонке!!!
Таких паскуд на кол, как и педофилов в один рад :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
It is a pity that in such cases it is impossible to return the most important thing - life. The girl could not share such a problem with anyone. And carried away with her.

Original message
Жаль, что в таких случаях невозможно уже вернуть самое главное - жизнь. Не смсогла девченка поделиться такой проблемой ни с кем. И унесла вместе с собой.

Игорь Эдуардович

Private access level
Reaction score
рига ,латвия моб.тел. +371 29505567е-маил. igorjre
There are no words .... The girl is very sorry.

Original message
Нет слов....Девочку очень жалко.
Ч

Частный детектив. Timofey. Челябинск.

................................ I’d just kill !!!!! .......... ................

Original message
................................ Просто убил бы!!!!!..........................