Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: UBOP Day !!!

emeliyanich said:
Thank you for your congratulations! On my own behalf, I also want to congratulate all involved, generals, and ordinary soldiers. All the officers of this glorious unit. I wish you all success, smiles "to the ears." Quoted by my friend. Those who are no longer among us today will always be in our memory.

Original message
Re: День УБОП!!!

emeliyanich said:
Благодарю за поздравления! От себя хочу так же поздравить всех причастных, генералов, рядовых. Всех офицеров этого славного подразделения. Желаю всем успеха, улыбок "до ушей". Процитировал моего приятеля. Те, кого сегодня уже нет среди нас, всегда будут в нашей памяти.

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.daopcion.ru
Re: UBOP Day !!!

Частный детектив. Плотников Юрий. Хабаровск. said:
Rather, the day RUBOP-UBOP, so it will be more correct. Congratulations!!!
Then the 6th department - RUOP - UOP - RUBOP - UBOP !!!!!! : lol:

Original message
Re: День УБОП!!!

Частный детектив. Плотников Юрий. Хабаровск. said:
Скорее день РУБОП-УБОП, так будет правильней. Поздравляю!!!
Тогда уж 6-ой отдел - РУОП - УОП - РУБОП - УБОП!!!!!! :lol:

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hurray involved! ! ! )

Original message
Ура причастным! ! ! )

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
By the fact that here the detectives actively congratulate each other on the numerous holidays of punitive services, we can probably assume that these very services provide us with some special and invaluable service. And this service is so in demand that we simply have to kiss our opponents on the gums, before smacking and lip inflammation, in a sucker.

I am an amateur and a rogue in private detective affairs, but even in my opinion such confessions only harm the activities of detective services. After all, our tasks are completely different. The tasks of punishers are to punish, which is normal, in general. And the task of the detectives is to prevent and prevent, and, if necessary, collect evidence and pass it to a lawyer. Not to the investigators and not to the prosecutor, but to the one who will accept the detective’s report as the only thread that will lead to the mitigation of a deliberately unjust sentence or not allow it ... by the way, in Russia at present the court makes less than 1 percent of acquittals. This is less than under the rule of Stalin, by the way.

Congratulating our “competitors”, we cut the branch on which we are left for so long ... and believe me, when you hear the thunderous “grunting”, none of those you kiss here will even look in your direction. Well, he won’t look in my direction for sure.

Sorry if someone has commercial relations in special services and this way I have touched the subtle feelings of an individual entrepreneur.

Original message
По тому как здесь детективы активно поздравляют друг-друга с многочисленными праздниками карательных служб, вероятно, можно предположить, что эти самые службы оказывают нам какую-то особую и бесценную услугу. И настолько эта услуга востребована, что мы просто обязаны целовать наших оппонентов в десна, до чмоканья и воспаления губ, в засос.

Я дилетант и проходимец в частных сыскных делах, но даже на мой взгляд такие признания только вредят деятельности детективных служб. Ведь наши задачи совершенно разные. Задачи карателей - карать, что нормально, вообщем. А задача детективов - предотвратить и не допустить, а при необходимости, собрать свидетельства и передать их адвокату. Не следователям и не прокурору, а тому, кто примет отчет детектива, как единственную ниточку, которая приведет к смягчению заведомо неправосудного приговора или не допустит его… к слову сказать в России в настоящее время судом выносится менее 1 процента оправдательных приговоров. Это меньше, чем при правлении Сталина, кстати.

Поздравляя же своих «конкурентов» мы режем сук на котором сидеть нам осталось и так не долго… и поверьте, когда услышите громовое «хрясь», никто из тех, кого вы здесь расцеловываете, даже не посмотрит в вашу сторону. Ну в мою сторону не посмотрит уж точно.

Простите, если у кого-то остались коммерческие связи в специальных службах и я таким образом задел тонкие чувства индивидуального предпринимателя.

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Participants - happy holiday!

Original message
Причастных - с праздником!

Науменко Юрий Васильевич. Кемерово.