Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Listening to mobile phones using software.

Reaction score
From the last thing I was offered. The bottom line is billing when the handset is off. They said - it makes no difference whether it is turned on or not. Here the technique has arrived. Although, what can I say, on the network you can already download programs for controlling smartphones, etc.

And glad cell phones can be brought to mind. Then I put one cuckold instead of the "deuce" (because it’s expensive) just to record conversations on a voice recorder, on the phone with saving in a closed folder. All that remains is for him to quickly replace the memory card with his wife or throw the file on his bluetooth.

Original message
Из последнего, что мне предлагали. Суть - биллинг, работающий при выключенной трубке. Сказали - без разницы включена или нет. Вот техника дошла. Хотя, что говорить, в сети можно уже скачать проги для контроля смартфонов и пр.

А рад сотовых телефонов можно довести и до ума. Тут одному рогоносцу поставил вместо "двойки" (ибо дорого) просто запись разговоров на диктофон, в телефоне с сохранением в закрытой папке. Остается только карту памяти ему быстро у жены подменять или перекидывать файлил себе на блютусу.

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Interesting stuff, thanks!

Original message
Интересный материал, спасибо!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member