Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Private detective in Kolyma convicted of fraud.

Малинкин Илья Николаевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Головной офис - город Нижний Новгород, подразделен
Website
www.crisiscom.ru
We also had such ...
Both the license and the site ...
And in the end, a swindler.
And we involuntarily return to the question - is the license a panacea?
Experience shows that no!
It seems to me that it is not the main thing, but it is important ... if a person is related to the professional community, then this is an indicator.
Any association (of course, if it is not an association of crooks or villains) will not tolerate such in its ranks!
Sergey Anatolyevich - I support!

Original message
У нас такие тоже были...
И лицензия, и сайт...
А в итоге жулик.
И мы невольно возвращаемся к вопросу - лицензия это панацея?
Опыт показывает, что нет!
Как мне кажется, не главное, но важно... если человек имеет отношение к профессиональному сообществу, то это показатель.
Не будет любое объединение (конечно если это не объединение жуликов или злодеев) терпеть в своих рядах таковых!
Сергей Анатольевич - поддерживаю!

Акперов Вафадар Афганович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Private detective in Kolyma convicted of fraud

A 41-year-old resident of Magadan was sentenced to 3.5 years in prison for fraud, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Magadan Region reported.
There is no conscience.

Original message
Частный детектив на Колыме осуждён за мошенничество

3,5 года лишения свободы назначил суд 41-летнему жителю Магадана за мошенничество, – сообщает МВД по Магаданской области.
Совести нет.

Акперов Вафадар Афганович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
I agree .... and the title of the article is incorrect .... if, for example, a fraudster introduces himself to the victim as the Minister of Internal Affairs, then an article with the title "The Minister deceived ....." is unlikely to appear))))
Right

Original message
Согласен.... и название статьи некорректное.... если например, мошенник представится жертве министром внутренних дел, то вряд ли появится статья с названием "Министр обманул ....." ))))
Правильно
Reaction score
As I understand it, the man (detective) took the money, but did nothing. It is difficult to call this situation a scam. As we know, in Russia for an ordinary repost they can put you in jail for several years, this is exactly the same situation

Original message
Как я понимаю, то мужчина (детектив) взял деньги, но ничего не делал. Мошенничество назвать эту ситуацию трудно. Как мы знаем, то в России за обычный репост могут посадить тебя на несколько лет, с этим точно такая же ситуация

БНР

Вице-Президент IAPD по Казахстану
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Казахстан. Алматы. +7 (727) 354 70 72, +7 (701) 73
Website
www.bnr.kz
Good afternoon, colleagues! I think this question needs to be raised by all detective associations of the Russian Federation or that region. With what fright a swindler is called a detective. If a criminal introduces himself as a policeman or prosecutor, for example, he will not be called an employee.

Original message
Добрый день, коллеги! Думаю этот вопрос нужно озвучить всем детективным Ассоциациям РФ или того региона. С какого перепугу мошенника называют детективом. Если преступник представится полицейским или прокурором, к примеру, его же не назовут сотрудником..